Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana tries on shoes - - scatshop

Yana tries on shoes - - scatshop

This time Yana trying on shoes , she laid herself on the bed a few pairs of shoes , and start one pair of shoes to wear to pose for you and take off . This video beautiful erotic , Yes Yana it could be that it shows yourself and your beauty , your gorgeous body . But all the attention she gives to shoes which she eagerly tries on . She is so hot that you can’t believe , she’s sexy and hot , after Yana tried on three pairs of shoes she got out of bed and walked over to the mirror . A little twist near the mirror Ian took the plate and began to fill it with shit and urine , so you can have Breakfast . Oh so she’s hot and she’s ready to be your most memorable girl from which you’ll get a lot of pleasure from viewing videos with her participation .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

bigcreamypoop from EVA - - scatshop

bigcreamypoop from EVA - - scatshop

Eva have made the big creamy poop for joseph belly, i think he have enough for breakfast and dinner 🙂 order your too, 185$ with dirty pantie
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My games in the critical days of menstruation - - scatshop

My games in the critical days of menstruation - - scatshop

I lay on the bed and almost fell asleep but then suddenly I felt sick to the stomach and I woke up , I needed to pee and I didn’t know what to do , I got up and decided before I go to the restroom I play a bit with them . I had critical menstruation days, I first posed a little for you showed you my ass and pussy then I took off my panties and showed you my panties and pad o God my panties were in menstruation and padding too it was full of menstruation . I took off my panties and then took off my bra , I sat on the bed and spread your legs and began to caress herself and sniff the strip with menstruation , entering the vagina of the fingers I pulled them out they were all in the menstrual blood and I began to smear menstruation in your body , I masturbate with fingers her cunt while smelling the strip , so I lick the fingers off of menstruation . Getting a little pleasure from Masturbation I make an effort and at first coming out of me a fountain, the urine and after the piss out of my ass comes out a big fat piece of shit , I push and shit gets bigger and bigger , here’s a bunch of shit just fine . I love to shit and piss for you my favorite fans . I keep sniffing my pad which is full of menstrual blood Yes I like it very much and it excites me very much , there’s a lot of shit on my bed and I’m all in menstrual blood Yes it’s just a very hot video and you should like it a pleasant viewing .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Risa On The Balcony - - scatshop

Risa On The Balcony - - scatshop

Monster poop coils into a pile and then is admired up close! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 183 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

White Panties Adventure: Ass Fucking! - - scatshop

White Panties Adventure: Ass Fucking! - - scatshop

I just filled my panties with a huge load of warm shit! It feels so good smeared all over my ass! Look how sexy my big ass looks with shit smeared all over it! You want to fuck my shitty ass don’t you!? Oh, please! Fuck my shitty asshole! Push your hard cock into my filthy hole! I want you to get shit all over your cock and all over my ass! Fuck me hard and fast and make me cum for you! Cum on my big shit smeared ass!
    I take my big, thick dildo and work it into my ass crack. I imagine that it’s your cock. I talk dirty to you and beg you to fuck me with your cock! I take the dildo and slowly insert it into my shithole! It feels so good! I’m getting shit all over my ass and hands and all over your cock! I fuck myself harder and harder! I’m so turned on! I want to cum so bad! I keep fucking my filthy, shitty shithole harder and faster! It feels amazing! It’s your cock fucking me right now! Oh fuck me! Fuck my dirty asshole! Fuck me hard until I cum all over! Fuck me! Fuck my shitty ass!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 32 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MISTRESS GAIA – SCAT FOR BREAKFAST – HD version - - scatshop

MISTRESS GAIA – SCAT FOR BREAKFAST – HD version - - scatshop

Today I want you to be my scat slut. Your going to behave, and open that mouth of yours nice and wide for me. Your completely encased, and can’t escape. So I’m going to have great fun using you as my toilet slave. When I’m finished feeding you my shit. Your going to wash it down with a bowl full of my necter piss. Then your going to lick my beautiful ass until its spotlessly clean. Your such a lucky slut, being allowed so close to to your mistress. I’m considering making this a regular breakfast treat for you. Your going to eat, and enjoy, my shit and piss every day. Yummy…
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 80.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poopy Surprise! - - scatshop

Poopy Surprise! - - scatshop

I love stretching my asshole! It feels so good and it looks so hot to have a nice, big, gaping hole! It also helps me have nice big, thick turds too! Sometimes when I am playing with my toys I get a little poopy surprise! I love when this happens! And I always make the most of it!
    I start by playing with a little baby pink plug. That’s just to get my ass opened up and acclimated to being used! Next, I move onto my anal beads! I am going to see how many I can fit in my ass! Usually I can only get 7 but this time I fit a LOT more! And when I pull the beads out they are coated in my poop! Yum! I was feeling like it was time for a snack! I lick and suck the poop off the dirty beads, all while talking dirty to you!
    Finally it’s time to really stretch my ass! I get out my inflatable butt plug and slowly start to pump it up while it’s in my ass! Mmm! it feels so good stretching my hole open! When it gets inflated all the way I start to push! It’s like I am pushing out a HUGE, thick turd! It feels amazing because I love pushing out big, hard turds! I give it one last hard push and the toy pops out of my ass! I keep pushing and out comes a little poop! How fun! I pop the poop in my mouth and push it out just like the toy popped out of my ass!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 217 – Poopy Surprise!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am a dog mistress Olga - - scatshop

I am a dog mistress Olga - - scatshop

You like when I make a submissive dog , this time Olga wanted to play with me . She said that I am her obedient dog and with me she will do anything you want . I crawled to her on all fours she got me a collar and was led around the circle , I like an obedient dog perform anything you wish my mistress . After a brief walk Olga told me that I was caressing her ass Olga lifted the dress and turned to me her ass and I obediently began to caress the ass of his mistress . Olga picked up the toilet brush and told me to lie back and spread her legs . I’m a pet dog and obedient slut, I did what I said to the hostess . She was to shove me fucking the toilet brush she could not she said to do it myself I did in my pussy the toilet brush . Olga ordered me to kneel and again to crawl around the room cancer but with a toilet brush in pussy . A little walk around the room, Olga stopped me and lifted my dress shit on my ass again and ordered me to crawl around the room only to have a shit on my ass and a toilet brush in pussy , I want to toilet very much I tell her mistress . She orders me to stop and not pulling the toilet brush out of my pussy I shit and piss in my ass shit flows down Olga to brush my shit , I push my pussy in the shit get the cleaning brush . Olga tells me to pick it up I take the toilet brush out of his pile of shit mouth .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Brown Noser - - scatshop

Brown Noser - - scatshop

Following his last punishment I decided I wasn't done with him just yet.. Laying on the couch I straddled his face and shoved his nose right back up into my crack for round 2. You want to cum? Let's see if you can cum with your nose stuck in my ass. Every time you cum you're going to be reminded of how my ass smells. You're a slave to it. Your life's purpose is to serve my ass. I wanna hear you sniff with each stroke. Deep breaths! Mmm.. good boy. In between breaths and being smothered I pummeled his nose with loud and silent left over gas.. each time he's about to cum I fill his lungs full of fart and I can see him start to struggle and lose his erection. Hell have to learn to love it if he wants to ever cum again.. every time he gets close I lift up JUST ENOUGH and with his nose barely touching my asshole.. "PFFRRTTT" .. a hot nose burning puff tunnels through my panties & sweaty spandex right into his nose, amplifying the smell.. but after catching him sneaking breaths I made it even worse on him by taking them off.. completely sealing his nose against my ass!! Now they have NOWHERE to go except his lungs.. The game continues of tease and denial burning his nose every time he gets close until I feel something more come out and he can hardly breathe through his nose any longer.. I look back at him and his nose is completely brown!! I literally sharted up and all over his nose!! How fucking pathetic he looks now.. a true little brown noser! I didn't say stop stroking!! My ass slams right back down like nothing ever happened sealing his nose deep in my filthy crack. This is how you cum from now on Slave.. with your nose as my filthy little toilet…. --------- The first clip shot in 4K AND Reformatted as 4K. For the hardcore fart fetishist only, sharts & filth visible.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wank Your Dick To Me Shitting - - scatshop

Wank Your Dick To Me Shitting - - scatshop

Watch me tell you I know your naughty secret wanking to girls who piss and shit, well your now going to wank tat dick to me..
    I first piss right infront of you then show you that arsehole of mine and shit right infront of your face watching my tight arsehole open..
    I lick my shit and tell you how good it tastes before making myself cum while you wank that dick
    I then smear it all over my arse and give you a cum countdown to shoot it all over my smeared pert bottom
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 28 s
    Size: 1.73 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information