Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Snickers 4 U - - scatshop

Goddess Snickers 4 U - - scatshop

Goddess is pooping a big snickers for you!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 321 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Solo Farting & BLOWJOB TEASE - - scatshop

Solo Farting & BLOWJOB TEASE - - scatshop

By request, I blow relentless farts on the couch. Half laughing at your humiliation and how pathetic you are for enjoying this, and well.. some of them are just so loud or ridiculous I can’t help but laugh. Watch as my ass puckers and blows you over the edge. Imagine how it would be to stick your face in there, to take all these farts in your lungs.. its intoxicating. Teasing like this actually made me horny and I decided to give a little POV Blowjob tease.. but a tease is a tease.. and you do not get to cum.—— Only the last minute of the video contains the POV tease.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Constipated- Farting & Shits - - scatshop

Constipated- Farting & Shits - - scatshop

I’m having my usual nightly gas but I’m terribly constipated making my gas some of the FOULEST it’s ever been. It’s as if the air has to squeeze it’s way around making it pick up extra sulphuric eggy fart smell on the way out making them feel hotter than ever. Laying next to my boyfriend in bed, he makes the mistake of being an asshole on the worst of nights. He literally asked me to sleep on the couch or go use the bathroom Incase I shat myself!! Who the fuck does he think he’s talking to? I immediately got up and walked to the closet and grabbed a few things, things that bring him nightmares. The very same items I use every time I’m about to sit on his face.. Bondage straps, and a black mask leaving only his nose exposed and helpless so he can’t do anything but smell. He knew he just fucked up.. “No, don’t do this tonight! I’m sorry I was kidding!!” But I wasn’t in a joking mood. I zipped the latex hood over his face and strapped his hands, knees and ankles rendering him helpless. Straddled his face and lowered my crack right over his nose, feeling it slide and settle right against my asshole I immediately let him have it. “Pffffftttss”.. The first hot one flew into his nostrils and he whimpers from the noxious air.. Haha.. Want to joke about my ass and it’s gas? Now it’s going down your lungs, how funny is it now? I rip and pump fart after fart, some are long and airy.. Then some make strange ploppy sounds as if they’re squeezing past something to get out.. So I take my panties off, if anything does come out I don’t want to ruin my new Victoria’s Secret panties.. I’ll just have to make my little slave hold the extras that come out in his mouth as to not interrupt his punishment, we wouldn’t want that right? Sure enough he’s in luck. he holds two little accidents in his mouth while I continue to burn his nose hairs with more toxic blasts.. Until I play a little game.. I decided to see if my slave can cum.. But since he hasn’t swallowed his gifts yet, I place them up his nose and sit right back down. His nose is a little full, so I just released them in his mouth instead. Let’s see if you can cum for me now.. He hasn’t gotten off in weeks, so I know he wants to be allowed to cum SOOO badly, but can he can cum like this? How pathetic can he be..
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two gynecological mirrors and shit in pussy - - scatshop

Two gynecological mirrors and shit in pussy - - scatshop

Yana and Olga love to shit through a gynecologic speculum . Olga sat on the sofa spreading her legs , Yana took gynecologic speculum and inserted the first Olga’s pussy , then pulled out and put Olga in the ass , and she had begun to shit to release through the gynecologic speculum, liquid shit after Olga cleaned my anus shit , Yana inserted Olga gynecologic speculum in her pussy , and started to fill cunt shit Olga , Yana took another butt plug and began to push the shit out of Olga’s cunt with a butt plug . Yana collected all the shit that came out of Olga’s ass and shoved in pussy Olga . Then it was the turn of Yana , Yana sat on the sofa, too, and planted his feet , Olga put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror , and then inserted into the anus and started shitting Yana from Yana left a large number of shit , Oh Yes , when Yana made an effort to make a shit , in the heights hit the fan urine , Olga pulled gynecologic speculum and put Yana in pussy and start to put in gynecologic speculum shit and shove it inside pussy anal tube . Yana and Olga love dirty games , they have no stop words and prohibitions .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting and Peeing - - scatshop

Farting and Peeing - - scatshop

I let out a long sexy fart and piss on my living room floor
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 10 s
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit And Worship My Smelly Feet - - scatshop

Eat My Shit And Worship My Smelly Feet - - scatshop

Watch me in stockings and suspenders tell you I know you have a foot fetish and love to sniff dirty smelly feet well take a sniff of these. Mmm You like.
    Now I want you to sniff them while you watch me cum then your get something even more filthy to sniff and taste..
    You watch my pussy cream right close to your face with my toes clenching while I cum and then I bend over infront of you my arsehole already open and the shit poking through and I push out a huge soft shit.
    Now to eat it. I feed you some and tell you how to eat it and swallow before smearing some shit on my feet and making you lick them while I cum again...
    Now you need to swallow the rest I give you a count down 5..4..3..2...1
    EAT IT SHIT PIG!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 56 s
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A full plate of shit - - scatshop

A full plate of shit - - scatshop

I love your shit I’m ready to eat it play with it and do whatever you want . In this video clip I pose for you, caress your pussy on your fingers , shitting in a plate , lick shit and masturbating her cunt with a rubber cock . But about all under the order . I was home alone and I wanted to use the toilet because the whole day I suffered to record the video for you . I first roller posing for you , showing you hairy pussy , stockings , shoes , Boobs , ass , then I lay down on the couch and starts playing with my hairy pussy I love to caress myself , Oh Yes I love Masturbation but I feel that my ass just break shit, I take a plate in your hands and stand up to cancer and begin to shit in a bowl about that big fat turd out of my ass and I was easy , I eat your shit , sniff it enjoy but I’m very little I pick up a rubber dick and fuck yourself in the pussy Oh yeah it was just a miracle .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

316 – MISTRESS GAIA – YOU CAN ONLY WATCH - - scatshop

316 – MISTRESS GAIA – YOU CAN ONLY WATCH - - scatshop

Ciao schiavo, tu sei pronto per guardare la mia merda? Desideri avere il mio bellissimo culo nella tua faccia e ricevere tutta la mia gustosa merda nella tua bocca…
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Order Up - - scatshop

Order Up - - scatshop

I left a nice hefty meal for a lucky someone to enjoy .. Place an order to get Yours <3
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 77.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cake of shit gift for you - - scatshop

Cake of shit gift for you - - scatshop

We love the sweet pies cakes cookies , this time we decided to cook for you Tarot of shit , you love to watch as we shit and piss for you . We are in the beginning of the video demonstrate to you my charms , look at my hairy pussy and Olga pussy shaved , we took a box from under the cake and I sat down and opened her legs and began to shit and piss in a plastic bag , Yes I like to show you how I shit or piss it gives me a lot of pleasure , and then Olga and I changed places , now Olga fills with shit plastic box , but this is cool looks like two piles of shit in a box from under the cake , we could send this beautiful cake to you and we think you’d love opened our gift to you . In this video we show you our perelesti , petting your pussy , and then turns to shit in a plastic box , and show you my dirty ass . Bon appetite and watch the video of the film .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information