Pro User

Oct 2016

BBW First Time Pooping Standing Up! - - scatshop

BBW First Time Pooping Standing Up! - - scatshop

Watch me shake my ass and poop standing up for the first time ever! 😱 you won't want to miss this. Droppings shown at the end & a messy clean up. ENJOY!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nine Hot Loads Of Shit! - - scatshop

Nine Hot Loads Of Shit! - - scatshop

A HUGE HOT NEW EFRO ADVENTURE!
    In this amazing new collection video you get to watch my push out NINE huge, sexy, stinky, loads of shit! I shit so close to your face! You get to see every little detail as all that shit pours out of my ass!
    You get to watch me shit in so many different positions and you get to see how much shit changes from day to day!
    Listen to me grunt as I struggle to push out my shit and then moan in pleasure as I get turned on my feeling my shit stretch my poophole open!
    I love shitting for you! And I love share my most private act with you!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 333 – Nine Hot Loads Of Shit!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea! - - scatshop

Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea! - - scatshop

I am about to have a huge blast of disgusting wet shit explode out of my ass! It’s so loud and powerful and turns me on so much! The sight of the shit pouring out of my ass! A waterfall of shit bursting out of my pretty little asshole! And the loud disgusting farting noise! It’s the hottest feeling in the world!
    I take laxatives sometimes so I can experience that wonderful desperate feeling! I love being completely helpless. I am going to shit and I have no way of preventing it! It’s going to be a loud, disgusting wet explosion! And it’s going to make me feel so good when it comes out!
    Watch as I talk dirty to you, explaining how much I love my wet diarrhea shit. Then I turn around and fart out this jet of shit! It keeps coming and coming! So much runny, diarrhea bursts out of my hole! It pools between my legs, a lake of shit. It’s beautiful, but it stinks! Look at this amazing pile of wet splattered poop! Mmm! its so hot!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 335 – Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana shits on a rubber cock - - scatshop

Yana shits on a rubber cock - - scatshop

Your favorite model Yana decided to make you a show , she thought a long time to write to you in his recital . Yana came into the room completely naked , her clothes were only stockings , Yana sat on the sofa and picked up the rubber cock , and started to play with it , first Yana caresses a rubber cock with his tongue , then Yana plunges rubber cock in her mouth , and sucks it , and after oral sex Yana introduces himself rezinovy member between his legs . Yana some times changes posture , first Ian lies on his back and Fucks herself with a rubber cock in her pussy , then Yana sits on the rubber cock top and rides it like a rider on a horse , then Yana gets cancer at colney and introduces himself in her pussy rubber dick and Fucks herself again . But this is not enough , Ian is a cancer on the knees and shit on the rubber cock near rubber member is formed of a pile of shit , the rubber member flows shit , then Ian sits on the dirty ass and takes a shit in his hands and smears the shit first rubber member and then her pussy , pussy Yana completely covered with shit in that moment when Ian smears shit on her pussy, she licks the shit from his mouth the rubber cock sucks his lips .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

One of my BIGGEST logs ever!! - - scatshop

One of my BIGGEST logs ever!! - - scatshop

I had to go bad so i pushed out this massive stiff log hope u like it as much as i did…XOXOXO
    Models:

Duration: 46 s 251 ms
    Size: 94.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Triple slave feeding - - scatshop

Triple slave feeding - - scatshop

I am enjoying my chocolate while my 3 slaves are craving chocolate as well. Well I am after all a generous Princess, and so I will for sure feed them with “chocolate”. Maybe not the kind you buy in the stores, but fresh digested through my Princess body.
    So I take place, and give all 3 of them a sold piece of chocolate to enjoy. We are not talking small pieces, but 3 full size logs in each mouth!
    While they are enjoying my bodily sweets, I throw my tampon on the floor as a desert for them. One lucky slave also get a desert after a chocolate meal!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Vids from the back of my toilet!! Plus one straight on!! - - scatshop

3 Vids from the back of my toilet!! Plus one straight on!! - - scatshop

3 clips of me pooping from the back of my toilet. Also some views of my face… And 1 of me holding my legs while i drop some shit on the floor
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissy Finger Fuck - - scatshop

Pissy Finger Fuck - - scatshop

Enjoy this tatted babe laying in the tub with her butt in the air so she can feel her hot pee running down her body then proceeding to taste it and finger her juicy pussy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morning Farts Make You Explode - - scatshop

Morning Farts Make You Explode - - scatshop

Watch me wake up still in my night shirt tell you how I want you to jerk off to my morning farts, They are going to big, loud and long so I hope your ready for it.
    I lift my night top up and spread my arse cheeks and fart loud long farts over and over again..
    I then show you how I want to you wank that dick big fast strokes while you watch my morning farts go in your direction..
    I then get close up and fart another big loud load of farts watch my arsehole open while I let rip.
    The More I push the louder they get.
    Now time for you to cum baby
    I give you a countdown and fart while I do this and then tell you to cum hard.
    Now a goodbye Fart You Ready...
    PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Size: 605 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Let’s have a dirty girl show - - scatshop

Let’s have a dirty girl show - - scatshop

We like to yell and piss at each other in this video my friends and I are doing a hot show for you on the kitchen table . We completely stripped naked , and then Caroline laid on the table and spread your legs I began to caress Caroline between her legs his tongue , and Alice was fondling the breast Carolina , then I took a rubber cock and entered Carolina between his legs and started to fuck Carolina , Alice stood up and started shitting on her , ass Alice got a big thick long turd after Alice got easier for Caroline, she began to smear shit Carolina between the legs , at the moment when Alice took a shit on her and smeared shit Carolina between your legs I fuck Carolina between the legs with a rubber member . After that, Caroline shoots the urine and changes position , now Caroline turned her ass to the camera and riding on the rubber dick like a rider on a horse, and Alice and I continue to smear the shit on the ass of Carolina . We change places and now I’m lying on the table and Alice caresses between my legs her tongue , and Caroline was caressing my chest . Alice introduces me between the legs with a rubber cock and starts to fuck me , Caroline, at this point, climbs on the table and shit on me after Carolina took a shit on my naked body Carolina razmazyvaem shit between her legs , and Alice did not stop and fucked me between the legs with a rubber member , I also shoot up a jet of urine , I change position and now I’m jumping on the dick like a cowgirl on a horse and my girlfriends smear the shit on my ass , well, finally it was the turn of Alice , Alice lays on the table on his back and Caroline penetrates between her legs his tongue , and I kiss Alice on the lips , after Caroline played with the pussy of Alice’s tongue Carolina took the rubber member and introduced to Alice between his legs and started to fuck , and I climbed on the table and start to shit. after I eased Alice, I began to smear the shit between your legs is Alice and Caroline is not stopping fucked Alice between the legs rubber member , Alice changes pose and also rides on a rubber cock like a rider on a horse and Karolina and I smear shit on the ass of our friend . We are all in shit and the table is also all in our shit and urine , we have to clean the kitchen and put in order , and you can only enjoy this hot video .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information