Pro User

Oct 2016

A mouthful of shit for goodbye (cam 2) - - scatshop

A mouthful of shit for goodbye (cam 2) - - scatshop

My slave had a big wish to be allowed to worship my ass. I make sure his tongue goes deep inside to clean my ass thoroughly with his toilet tongue. But it is his goodbye. He is leaving, and he is taking the bus for a long ride. So to make sure he does not suffer from dehydration, I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth. Besides he has no chance to clean up, so he will smell of my pee and ass all the way home.
    After filling him with my pee I want to fart in his face, but look what comes out.. 😉 There is a nice brownie for him to eat again. I make sure he consumes every piece of my brownies, before sitting on the bus for a day or so. He even have the courage to burp beside me, and his burp smells worse than my shit!
    If he got back home I don't know, maybe he smelled too much as a toilet and was thrown off the bus in somewhere in Europe?
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge pile of crap on floor with lots of pee!! - - scatshop

Huge pile of crap on floor with lots of pee!! - - scatshop

i had to poop real bad so this one came out fast in 3 nice pieces then i just kept peeing for a long time. the more i pushed the more i pissed!!
    Models:

Duration: 48 s 747 ms
    Size: 99.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A very sore stomach I have diarrhea - - scatshop

A very sore stomach I have diarrhea - - scatshop

My stomach hurt , I don’t understand why he can be so sick , I decided to go to the bathroom , I went to the toilet and sat down on the toilet but I did not just came to sit in the toilet, I’m recording for you hot video , I first showed you its beauties cunt ass breast , a little rubbed pussy on toilet and ass , and waited for the explosion in the belly here here it needs to happen , I stood up from the toilet and turned to the camera ass and then a miracle liquid diarrhea starts to flow out of my ass , I explode with liquid shit all the shit in the toilet in the floor shit in shit out of my ass just pours shit I can’t stop . I wiped my ass with a piece of paper and put it next to the toilet . About the fuck that is liquid explosions in my stomach there was a real battle .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting Grunting Pee And Some Poop - - scatshop

Farting Grunting Pee And Some Poop - - scatshop

i pushed and farted alot with some struggle got a piece out of my butt!!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poops, Fisting & Speculum - - scatshop

Poops, Fisting & Speculum - - scatshop

Laying on my belly I shit out turds, fuck my ass with hand toy , fist my dirty ass, finger my prolapse then open asshole right up with XO speculum to give you a closer look into my dirty bowels.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 874 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Catch My Fat Shit - - scatshop

Catch My Fat Shit - - scatshop

Come on Open wide & Catch all my Shit in Your Mouth…Ahh that Right Just How I Like It
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 95.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bloody poop - - scatshop

Bloody poop - - scatshop

She pushed out a little more than just poop this time.
    Models:

Duration: 20 s 133 ms
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 14.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malaysia’s Creaming and Mega Logs!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s Creaming and Mega Logs!! - - scatshop

Malaysia Really loves taking shits! Something about it just makes her pussy get really juicy and creamy!! Enjoy two great clips. In the first enjoy as she crosses her legs to show the big logs falling out her ass. I swear pound for pound, she makes the biggest turds on my site!! Don’t sleep on the “Skinny Minnies”! In the second clip watch as she gets real loose reverse kanga style. She was literally oozing creamy cum and shit at the same time!! She told me she doesn’t know why, but squeezing these big ass turds out her ass just makes her feel real tingly down below!!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My shit for breakfast! - - scatshop

My shit for breakfast! - - scatshop

My stupid wake me up from my beauty sleep, expecting me to make him some breakfast. What the hell! He can't be that stupid! So I make it pretty clear that his breakfast most likely will consist of bread, or what is processed trough my body!
    I tell him to lay down, and I will for sure feed him with my shit! That is all he get! First I put a big dump in his mouth, but there is more.. I give him a double dose for breakfast! I give him some pee in between the turds, so that he can drink something as well. When I am done I ask if he was happy about his breakfast.. He was smart enough to say yes!
    While he was consuming his breakfast I went to have my morning shower.
    Double cam filmed. The shitting is included from both cam angles.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You’ll Do What I SAY With My SHIT - - scatshop

You’ll Do What I SAY With My SHIT - - scatshop

I shit a SUCCULENT, incredible load onto a golden plate, letting the tail of the turd dangle off of it enticingly, and tell you everything I’m going to make you do with it–it’s so thick and creamy, I bet you’re just dying for a taste, aren’t you? Hardly seems like an order “making” you eat shit, doesn’t it… Oh, some of it even fell and made a little mess! I’ve got some shit smeared all over my ass, my fingers, even some over my pussy. Look what you made me do. I think I’m going to have to punish you for that…
    You’ll do anything it takes to eat my shit. You really wanna pay that price? I’m gonna make you hate yourself for wanting it so much… Let me guess, you’re not a big fan of your own shit, are you? You only like girl shit? Well I think I know my perfect punishment for you. Take my huge log, and repack it inside your asshole. I said do it. I don’t care what it takes, you’re gonna cram my shit right up inside your stupid asshole. Then YOU’RE going to shit it out, and eat it.
    And since you love my shit so much, once you’ve eaten my re-packed shit, you can digest it and shit it out all over again. Let’s see how much you like eating my shit THEN, loser!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information