Pro User

Oct 2016

My happy toilet all covered in shit - - scatshop

My happy toilet all covered in shit - - scatshop

I want to shit so bad. Just managed to sit down and shit a powerful stream escaped from my ass right on the slave girl. I didn't I didn't have time to sit on her mouth, i shit on her belly, her breasts. But never mind, let she scoop up by hands and eat my semi-liquid shit. Lick my dirty ass, wipe it clean of shit. She is excitation, smiles happily, takes the shit in her hands. Starts smearing shit on face, neck, and body, tries to erase the remnants of her innocence. Caresses small breasts, here handful of shit going straight to her mouth, she wants to play. This slut playfully smiles, licks her lips, swallows my shit. She’s so depraved, shit covers all body, chest. She squirms, posing, it's so erotic, so sexy. My happy toilet bitch enjoys shit
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 908 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting and Dirty Scat in My Kitchen - - scatshop

Farting and Dirty Scat in My Kitchen - - scatshop

I was so bloated I’ve eaten beans so I decided to make an orange juice to feel better.
    While preparing it, I pants exploded in farts, farts, farts !
    I pull down my pants to fart better and not to make them stinky and again farts, farts, farts !
    You can enjoy my delicious ass farting non stop !
    My slave finally arrived and I used him as my “farts inhaler” because I don’t want the kitchen to be smelly.
    After the farts explosion, I felt desperate to release my chocolate and got undressed, wearing just pantyhose and a bra and filled his mouth with my brown. I wiped my ass with hygienic paper and let it in his mouth, using him like a real toilet chair that absorbs everything and flushes the unneeded things.
    P.S. Since some of you buy my clips to make profit, I decided to put a watermark on the clip. My videos are mine and only min, you have no right to resell them.
    I record my clips for my scat fans only and the purpose of purchasing the video is to enjoy it at home, to jerk off at it !
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 58 s
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting On Your Dick| Scat Sex - - scatshop

Shitting On Your Dick| Scat Sex - - scatshop

Mmm… I know you miss the warm feeling my shit makes when its all over your dick. Well, I’m back for more and this time I even play in it and smear it all over my beautiful toes. What a mess I made !
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Worshipping poop filled toilet - - scatshop

Worshipping poop filled toilet - - scatshop

Sexy and collared redhead, Full body and face. I have a sexy reverse Pee and poo on the toilet. I show you my mess and then carefully clean the toilet with my tongue. I lick the rim and inner bowl until it's clean. My head is in the toilet and my ass is in the air. I fuck my dirty asshole with a buttplug. You can hear my moans echoing into the toilet bowl!! The buttplug is stays inside my hole until I have a pulsating orgasm and squeeze it out into the floor. I reward myself by dunking my head into the dirty toilet water and blow you a kiss!!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 981 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck, I shit myself, what an embarrassment - - scatshop

Fuck, I shit myself, what an embarrassment - - scatshop

I did morning exercises, did fitness. I did exercises, lifted my leg, and farted. Diarrhoea with a loud sound escaped from my ass, I shit myself. This is fucking embarrassing. But I will not stop, I will finish all the exercises to the end. Hot diarrhea slides in my pants, urine runs down my thighs, what a pleasant feeling. I feel even more alert and healthy. Sport brings relief and health to the body and spirit.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Smelly Poo, Toilet! - - scatshop

Eat My Smelly Poo, Toilet! - - scatshop

You like to obey me and fulfill my whims, dirty toilet! Excitedly watching as I shit wherever I please, and you get to obsess over each pile and eat it up as you want? Quite befitting of you, really. It's all you're waiting for. Exquisite treat! And you get to guzzle it up every time. As I'm going about my day or going to work - you're gonna have to hurry up and eat my poop quickly. Otherwise you will smell unpleasant ? You lucky cos you have a Mistress to clean up after shit. You better lick my floor and my pretty asshole clean too, bitch. These thick, falling monster shit are all yours! Rejoice in, stupid pig!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1520 x 2 704
    Size: 804 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Grunt Shit Out - - scatshop

Grunt Shit Out - - scatshop

Goddess Panther is spreading her butt with one hand like. Grunting very loud.Taking off dress, leaving thong on.When she is farting and pooping,you can really see her anus pushing against her thong and at the end she is taking off thong and grunting so loud, so shit is flying direct into your face.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 4 s
    Size: 931 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big One Bundle - - scatshop

Big One Bundle - - scatshop

Includes:
    1. Big One special for you!
    Price: 10.99$
    Hello my dear friend, this video is specially for you. I hope you appreciate my efforts, because I did not go to shit for almost 4 days. A huge pile of stunning, warm, fragrant shit awaits you!) First lick it like ice cream, then I want you to put a big chunk in your mouth, and prepared .. only carefully, do not rush, I want you to enjoy the nutty notes of taste, and a slight tart aftertaste of coffee .. See? I told you that you like, and excellent video quality and low price make this video compulsory to buy!) A lot of new things ahead, follow the news I love you!)
    2. Big One special for me!
    Price: 10.99$
    Listen, I’m already tired of writing a description for the videos, I admit honestly, I really love shit and just can not resist when from my ass comes out a fragrant sausage. After my previous video, I still have a HUGE piece of delicious shit that I love to play with so much!) If you like to watch me play with my shit and pens, then prepare for the crazy scat show!) Follow the updates, love you!)
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 49 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anna-Maria No shit after dinner but some pee - - scatshop

Anna-Maria No shit after dinner but some pee - - scatshop

Anna Maria went with us for dinner and we wanted to shoot a scat clip after this. Unfortunatlly she could not shit only piss. what a pitty but anyway is a nice backstage video with some piss humilation.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Great video! Big bombs! - - scatshop

Great video! Big bombs! - - scatshop

Great video! Big bombs! This should see every connoisseur scat! This slave was very lucky – the girls today really cool shit! I have not yet seen a slave suffer so much. Today they really tested it for strength!
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information