Pro User

Oct 2016

Dangerous and terrible forest - - scatshop

Dangerous and terrible forest - - scatshop

Dangerous and terrible forest! They walked and lost their way, he was waiting for them in the forest. But he did not think that he would have to answer for this act – they made him eat shit! More he will not frighten the girls in the dark forest.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pantyhose Pee and poop - - scatshop

Pantyhose Pee and poop - - scatshop

I wet my pantyhose and it turned me on so much playing while playing with my pissy pussy that I decided to shit myself. It felt so good as I rubbed that warm shit into my pussy. Feeling it against my clitty. I was suitable dirty.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 495 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Alice shit on the floor - - scatshop

Yana and Alice shit on the floor - - scatshop

You like to watch when two girls sit in turn in a chair pushing their legs, caress each other , then fuck each other in pussy fingers , Masturbation piss on each other and in the end shit on the floor , and it’s all during vaginal Masturbation . Alice and I decided to add some fun to your day , I called her and invited her over , Alice did not hesitate to come to me , Alice and I thought we could record for you and Alice offered me this little video , we take turns sitting in the chair , spreading her legs , and Alice first caressing my pussy with tongue and fingers , and then I , but the affection we have to shit and piss on the floor , Yes, it’s a great idea and I agree with her . I sat in a chair and Alice lifted my hem mini skirt and began to caress my pussy tongue and fingers , she drives her tongue up to the bottom I get Horny, I become wet on the inside , Alice knows what to do , Alice caressing me with fingers and enters my cunt with their fingers and Fucks me , I love when I caress and then fuck , Alice brings his fingers deeper and deeper into my wet excited cunt , I ask her friend not to stop and to keep fucking me , at the moment when Alice Fucks me in pised at first I explode a huge stream of urine and at what part of my urine enters at Alice and then at vaginal Masturbation, I shit on the floor , yeah that’s dope , I fuck and I shit on the floor , my butt leaves a large amount of shit . I cleaned his ass from the shit and have fun , now it is the turn of Alice , Alice sits in a chair and spreads her legs I start to caress pussy Alisa’s tongue , then I enter in pussy Alice fingers and Fucks his girlfriend in her pussy while sometimes caressing pussy Alice reed , Alice throughout the whole day sick stomach , and I knew that Alice’s diarrhea , I fuck his girlfriend in the pussy and then Alice sat back and relaxed his anus , ass Alice started to leak diarrhea in that moment when my girlfriend goes ass shit I am not stopping continued to fuck Alice fuck , Alice then begins to shoot urine , Yes, I really was waiting for her sweet trickle of urine , they break the Rouge , Alice shoots the urine very long, and you can fully enjoy this spectacle . After us the room was left a big pile of shit and the floor which is covered in piss .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

7 Days Kept Food - - scatshop

7 Days Kept Food - - scatshop

Goddess has kept 7 days food in her ass for you.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Broken Toilet 5 – Friend Helps Out - - scatshop

Broken Toilet 5 – Friend Helps Out - - scatshop

Special: Leave a review on my clips when you buy them and receive a personal thank you message clip from me absolutely free! Just let me know your name (or your profile name) you’d like me to use when I make you this thank you clip 🙂
    How do you measure true friendship? If a friend is willing to let you shit in their mouth because your toilet had broken. It's been three days I've been holding out for the plumber to come and fix it and I simply can't hold any longer. I really need to shit and I need to shit now. While we are drinking coffee I shyly ask my friend if I can please shit in his mouth. He goes the extra mile by noticing my asshole is musky and smelly and he still licks it for me so I can relax. Isn't that an amazing friend? It was the biggest, thickest creamy shit I ever pushed out. He is such a good friend that he swallow the first half with the same speed I'm pushing it out. The relieve was so amazing! He is so sweet for doing this! At the end I film his face through the top of the toilet chair so you can see my creamy load covering the bottom half of his face despite the fact that he swallowed the first half of my load like a champ! I doubt anyone has such good friends as I do. Would you be such a good friend to me by letting me take such a big nasty shit in your mouth? Note: May all of you have a wonderful X-mas and may 2017 be the year all your dreams come true! If you travel this festive season please be safe! I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Monster Shit Disaster! - - scatshop

Monster Shit Disaster! - - scatshop

Poor and miserable drivers of toy cars, they don’t even know about monstres invasion. I find these cars on my property and I will destroy them. I play with them and I plunge toy car into my pussy. They must suffocate of my smell . And then I’ll send them huge blocks of shit a few hundred pounds relative to the size of the cars. Now they get stuck in my shit and don’t get out of my gigantic turds! Here I am a Mistress and you are full insignificance. Do you feel my gorgeous shit? It’s delicious. I will arrange for you a real disaster!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Size: 643 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle - The Shit Diver P2 - - scatshop

Mistress Michelle - The Shit Diver P2 - - scatshop

Now the toilet slave and property of MistressMichelle is lying on the floor with the hipe of shit in his mouth and he starts to chew and swallow bit for bit. He is so slowly today but Mistress Michelle gives him the time to enjoy her meal;-) Suddenly she has to shit again but the slave has not finished his first meal. It doenst matter and so the toilet slave is open his shit mouth and Mistress Michelle shits a second pile in his mouth. He is trembling while he is chewing and swallowing and it seems that he has once again problems to swallow.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Midnight Snack - - scatshop

Midnight Snack - - scatshop

Felt a tickle in my ass and wanted to see what I could get to creep out. This one is a smaller load. A snack sized one if you will. Very rich and creamy. This one is the perfect late night treat for when you just want a bite or 2 of chocolate. ?
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle - The Shit Diver P4 - - scatshop

Mistress Michelle - The Shit Diver P4 - - scatshop

Mistress Michelle put the rest of her shit into the mouth of the toilet slave and give him the order to go out of the balcony. He does not have the permission to swallow the shit. He has to let the shit into his mouth till his Scatqueen allow him to swallow. With a diving suit he has to do do something for Mistress Michelle. After that he has to serve again as a human toilet for Scatqueen Mistress Michelle.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Midnight Snack 2 - - scatshop

Midnight Snack 2 - - scatshop

Another small treat for that late night craving. Excellent close up action in this one!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information