Pro User

Oct 2016

Messy Jeans 4 You - - scatshop

Messy Jeans 4 You - - scatshop

Goddess Panther is feeling very hot today, so she is deciding to poop and pee in her new jeans after long day shopping and eating a lot of food,she needs to relax and to get a nice wet orgasm while she is pooping in her new tight jeans.But she needs your orgasm as well,she is spreading her messy ass for you hard dick.
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

GigantTurdNakedPoop - - scatshop

GigantTurdNakedPoop - - scatshop

Hot huge pooping ,cumming,peeing, ass slapping naughty!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Long Poop In His Mouth - - scatshop

Big Long Poop In His Mouth - - scatshop

Dirty pig wanted see what it was like to catch my poop in his mouth. I relax and let the first 12″ super smooth poop slide out into his mouth as he deep throats it and watches in amazement as it continues to keep coming out of my small body. After the first big poop I push the rest of the smaller pieces out one by one as he catches each one in his mouth. 3:18 seconds of action packed shitting! This is the midnight FEAST
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 17 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Save Mission Day3 - - scatshop

Shit Save Mission Day3 - - scatshop

He was ordered to carry out the mission ” Save the shit 3 times ” , for custom video “3 saved shits and one new pussy filled”,so Anna is ready to action!
    Save shit mission in the last stage of shit collection.Today, I thought it was shit his pants before shooting video,I wanted poo so bad!A lot of shit went out of my ass and i get a big pile of wet and soft shit.I fuck with fingers pussy and ass then to fuck ass with a dildo.Small fountains urine and fart several times are present in the video.And of course I collect shit in a plastic bag for freezing…)
    I covered my mouth and lick the remaining shit to kiss you baby*
    Enjoy it!
    If you like my videos please rate me!♡
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 14 s
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Shit Tastes Good! Don’t You? - - scatshop

My Shit Tastes Good! Don’t You? - - scatshop

I'm a very kind Mistress. much kinder than what you really deserve. But what kind of Mistress would I be if I didn't reward good behavior once in a while? What can I say, you've been very good lately, slave, so your Mistress is going to make you a special treat: Big Delicious Shit from the Source. That's right, you're going to be eating all my poop and you're going to eat them all, slave, anytime and everywhere. Don't you dare disappoint me, please! ? I push a huge smelly poop right into the slave mouth, and get right to feed you meal, letting you watch me .. finally, you get a smelly disgusting shit right in your stomach. now, jerk off, worm! ?
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 33 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

AN Loooong SNAKE and Blood - - scatshop

AN Loooong SNAKE and Blood - - scatshop

horrible, big, long snake from my ass! big brownie during menstruation, see it for yourself!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Broken Toilet 7 – Consume Creamy Load - - scatshop

Broken Toilet 7 – Consume Creamy Load - - scatshop

Special: Leave a review on my clips when you buy them and receive a personal thank you message clip from me absolutely free! Just let me know your name (or your profile name) you’d like me to use when I make you this thank you clip 🙂
    Don't you just hate when this happens? Your toilet breaks and you have a 3 day shit that wants out. I am fortunate enough to own a slave whom willingly offers his mouth for this nasty and humiliating task. Watch as he licks my unwashed and smelly asshole so I can relax my bowels in order to push a thick creamy shit out right into his mouth. He swallowed about half of it as It slid out of my perfect little asshole like a smelly snake. What about the other half that remained? Well my orders were very clear. He must turn it into a brown soup right in his toilet tummy! Watch how he breaks out in a cold sweat struggling to consume the entire foul tasting load that came out of me. Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SCAT riding on big wild cock - - scatshop

SCAT riding on big wild cock - - scatshop

A new unique video, a huge ass, a huge pile of smelly fresh shit, smearing shit on the ass, and of course a huge dildo. Seems he is too big, can you try smearing it with my shit? This will give me and my pussy an unforgettable pleasure) Hold on tight, we are going to the world of perversions, lust, and ass smeared with shit!)
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Crazy TURDS Fast Poop - - scatshop

Crazy TURDS Fast Poop - - scatshop

Hot lot ofn shit pooping and nasty peeing!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 72.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave Eat your Breakfast and Cum for your Goddess - - scatshop

Toilet slave Eat your Breakfast and Cum for your Goddess - - scatshop

I just woke you up because I have to poop! That’s right, toilet slave, your breakfast is served! Are you thirsty? I have to pee as well. You love putting my hot shit in your mouth and let it melt on your tongue. It’s humiliating and exiting at the same time, isn’t it? I want you to show me how much you like my shit. Stroke your dick for me. Take some shit with your hand and spread it all over your dick, use it as your lube. I want your hand to slide very easily. Keep eating my shit as you masturbate.
    I’m going to put my ass in your face. Bury your nose between my ass cheeks and lick my ass clean as you stroke! I have some shit on my feet, you will clean that up as well. Come on, toilet slave, keep jerking! Do you love stroking for your Goddess? I want you to empty your balls, but you are not allowed to cum until I say so. I’m such a tease, and I love it!
    *Extra scene: Close-up of my poop while I tell you what I have been eating and encourage you to eat my shit.
    -----
    You might also like these videos (copy/paste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit
    - Girlfriend makes you lick her asshole and eat her shit
    - Goddess in bodystocking uses her new toilet slave
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 56 s
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information