Pro User

Oct 2016

DoubleCumFuckAss - - scatshop

DoubleCumFuckAss - - scatshop

Hot loud farting,cumming,peeing,ass deep fucking and cumming!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m fucking my ass and TRYING to stuff my pussy with shit a little - - scatshop

I’m fucking my ass and TRYING to stuff my pussy with shit a little - - scatshop

Today I wear heels and pink panties-garter belt.
    I smeared my big dildo with a lubricant and delicately jump on it. My pussy produces a lot of sweet cream. Then I piss on the dildo and again jump on it a bit. I take a big pile of pretty dense crap. Now it’s time to fuck so I lie sideways and fuck my asshole deep. It feels very nice and I ask you to cum in my ass.
    I did not plan it, but I really wanted to insert shit into the pussy but shit is tight, and it’s very hard for me to put a lot in but I was able to insert a little and push out the small shit from the pussy. In the end I smeared shit on the ass and pussy of course ?
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave for two – Second tryout - - scatshop

Toilet slave for two – Second tryout - - scatshop

Christina and I had a try using this slave as a toilet. He was served our precious champagne directly from our pussies, but we think he did a lousy job! We wanted to give him a second chance, because our pee is all he will drink from now on.
    So he comes with a mug, and I tell him to put it under my pussy. But he can't even do this right! A lot end up on the floor. But ok, he manage to drink what is in the mug. Christina need to relieve herself as well, and she has a lot! She fills the mug, and he have to drink because she have more champagne in store. So she fills the mug again, but the slave seem to have trouble swallowing all the pee.. Not our problem, then he will be dehydrated!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in miniskirt - - scatshop

Shit in miniskirt - - scatshop

I am wearing a bra and miniskirt.I turn down the bed and say, “I really need to take a shit!”
    I’m going to the bathroom, I’m going to shit under the shower. I hike up skirt just enough to show your asshole and I’m doing pretty block.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 207 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anna-Maria first shit but only litlle - - scatshop

Anna-Maria first shit but only litlle - - scatshop

Finally she can shit…its only a litlle pice but its shit…her first shit for a loser!
    Princess Nikki gives some dirty comants from behind the cam.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pearl beads in shit - - scatshop

Pearl beads in shit - - scatshop

Long pearl beads … they fit so well in my white blouse and so excite me). At first I put them in my pussy, and then slowly pulled them out, now I want to feel them in my wicked ass. When I pulled them out with effort, I was very excited. Then I pulled them very tightly around my neck, strangled them a little and shit … yes … finally, the shit was in my hands. I mix poops with beads, first placing them in my pussy and start to enjoy its taste, cleaning the beads …
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 19 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Suck My Huge Solid Shit - - scatshop

Suck My Huge Solid Shit - - scatshop

You want to get my Plump Ass and sniff it. Yes, it smells good, I know! ? You wish to lick it and clean my asshole deep inside with your rough dirty tongue. But also you should know that I will use your mouth like toilet hole. As well as my toilet slave. I want that your mouth was closer to my buttocks. Keep your mouth opened so far I won’t allow you to suck my Smelly Shit. You have to eat everything, my little bitch! There is no way back. You are only a toilet for me!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anna-Maria and Nikki Pee 03 - - scatshop

Anna-Maria and Nikki Pee 03 - - scatshop

Anna-Maria and Princess Nikki use the slave once again as a toilet. This time in the kitchen.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

7 Minute long poop! - - scatshop

7 Minute long poop! - - scatshop

I’ve been experimenting with different foods to produce different videos. This week I made some yummy brownies, and then I ate the entire tray! I finish the last one on camera as I tell you about how full my tummy is. You get to see me strip tease, dance, giggle, and chuckle as I get ready.
    Then, I hope you are patient, because this video is LONG! Instead of the big massive turd I was hoping for, I ended up grunting out long soft turds for 7 minutes. You get to see my pussy flex and gape as I push. There’s plenty of farting as I slowly relive myself. Not every camera caught audio, but they all caught great views. In total this video is 33 minutes long, all featuring your favorite bunny!
    Models:

Duration: 30 min 7 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Shit Burger - - scatshop

Big Shit Burger - - scatshop

Shit is good, shit is tasty if you eat a lot and use it well. Today I eat burgers and then I mail juicy powerful shit to my customers. And they really pay for it! ? It would be interesting to see how they eat my shit on the camera. My shit is really BIG! It has a disgusting smell.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information