Pro User

Oct 2016

A compilation of 10 of some of my favorite clips all bundled up in one amazing video!!! I will be featuring this item for a limited time only so grab it now!!!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 18 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Lover’s Review: NYC Full Toilet Feeding
    I had the pleasure of recently purchasing Delilah's new dvd. After scouring the Internet for the last 12 years, I probably own nearly every femdom Ftt movie/clip there is to be found. But, this movie is one of the few that captures the experience of a FT session "how I like to see it". It has domination with an artistic twist. I love the camera angles and the close ups of . And amount of FTT that comes out of that amazing rear end is unbelievable. You will never find a domme as hot ass Delilah using a human toilet on camera. This movie will keep me blowing my load for years to come. ScatQueen Explicit Nudity
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 24 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit-hamburger 6 girls. This is a very smelly hamburger – even the air freshener did not help! A huge variety of tastes and smells is an unimaginable banquet for a real toilet slave! Any toilet slave wants to feel the tastes and smells of such a hamburger – it is very difficult to eat, but it is very tasty!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 24 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in my bath tub in pigtails and sexy bra and panties 🙂 I get naked while rubbing myself and then I get in the tub, run water on my pussy because I am getting very turned on… I pee into a full size cup, fill it all the way up and then pour it all over my body. I really need to poop so I put the cam level with my ass a poop a nice semi solid load – rub my pussy and ass near it and then make a nice big mess with it hehe
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 77.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Queen Delilah filmed live session during LA trip last month.
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I take a big dump on my hardwood floor 🙂 I squeeze out some solid logs and let them fall right on the floor and then I squeeze out the last bits. I am in a squat position but with my ass lifted so you have a GREAT view of the whole load coming out. Of course I do a nice close up of the load I produced as well once I’ve gotten it all out hehe
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Size: 65.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

*This is scat incest FANTASY custom video, and the imaginary son here is described as being an adult who’s about to move out of his parents house, all “little boy” talk is for humiliation/degradation purposes only*
    Mommy explains to Daddy that she’s been thinking about her husband’s wish for their son to be trained to worship and eat his mother's poo just like daddy does, and she admits that she’d think it would actually be really hot to watch their special boy smelling and swallowing his own mommy’s shit. Mommy sets a potty down and explains to daddy that it will be the perfect thing to feed their son out of until he's well trained enough for mommy to poo directly into his little toilet mouth. Then squatting over the potty with her hole clearly visible she pushes out their boy’s first poo poo meal, commenting after on how stinky her steaming shit is and teasing that it'll be a good reeking test of her special boy’s potential as a little toilet! Mommy tells daddy all the nasty toilet-slave plans she has in store for their son to make it a filthy-fun family scat activity, and orders him to go and fetch their son while mommy’s shit is still nice and hot~!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I cum squealing with my mouth stuffed with delicious shit in this vid <3 I swallow the melted shit ooze sitting on my tongue, showing you before and after I swallow. I poop my pink bikini panties till they're overflowing and you see how soaked my shit-covered pussy is up close afterwards, I'm flushed and literally *dripping* in front of the camera.
    And of course, I moan with pleasure as I fill my panties, and gush about how much I enjoy pooping my panties, and how much I'm looking forward to sharing this with you 😉 You get to watch, and if you're good, you even get to keep my filthy panties after.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1056 x 1 920
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me make a video for my bf while hes working in the office.. First i fuck myself and drip creamy cum then pee like a fountain then push out a big poo..
    I then lick my poo and put it in my mouth before smearing my poo all over me then finishing off chewing ?
    Love being a Naughty Girl for my BF
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Version
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 10 min 17 s