Pro User

Oct 2016

Alice our servant and we like these games - - scatshop

Alice our servant and we like these games - - scatshop

This time, the girls Caroline and Ian decided to use Alice as toilet slave , Alice did not know what it will do with Caroline Yana , Yana and Caroline took ass Alice cocanie pants and bared to you her ass then Carolina picked up the rubber cock and started to fuck Alice in the ass , Carolina pulls out of the ass of Alice rubber member, it is covered in shit and Carolina once again introducing Alice in the ass rubber cock and Fucks her like a whore in that moment when Caroline’s fucking Alice in the ass rubber member , Alice caresses the tongue pussy Yana , but this is not enough Yana and Yana aroused , Ian also picks up the rubber dick and Fucks Alice in the mouth , Carolina wants to shit and she shoots on ass of his girlfriend Alice, and liquid diarrhea , all of Alice’s ass in shit , Carolina again takes the rubber dick and Fucks Alice in the ass , Yana pulls out of the mouth of Alice rubber member peddles her ass and fills a mouth Alice’s shit , I like to use the mouth of his girlfriend as her own toilet , now Alice is completely in the shit of her girlfriends, and Carolina and Yana are very happy that they can use Alice as their own toilet .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

“I Want to Shit in Your Mouth!” - - scatshop

“I Want to Shit in Your Mouth!” - - scatshop

I'm lay on the floor rubbing my pussy and groun with pleasure while my slave watching at me. I get into a doggystyle position and give you close-up of my plump ass. You really want to taste it, babe? Huh? I finger my asshole and I take it back dirty. I wish you could suck and sniff my fingers, babe… I want you to eat my ass and my shit! Open your mouth wide. I’ll fill your mouth!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 602 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

DoggyHugeCumShit - - scatshop

DoggyHugeCumShit - - scatshop

Hot huge shitting, peeing, cumming while shitting and soles teasing!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bon Appetite - - scatshop

Bon Appetite - - scatshop

I have a Real Big Shit for today. And I have a poor hangry toilet. I don’t go to the toilet for 2 days and I really wanted to shit. I let the slave kiss my legs and clean my shoes with his tongue. Now I have really something bigger and terribly smelling for you. Bad horrible 2-day shit. Faugh! I can not look at it – it’s really disgusting. And this is the ration of my toilet. Bon Appetit!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ginormous Shit Meal For Slave (Biggest Poo To Date) - - scatshop

Ginormous Shit Meal For Slave (Biggest Poo To Date) - - scatshop

Watch me prepare a shit meal my slave will never forget… preparing a meal perfect for toilet slave training…
    I put a plate infront of me and shit log after log this is by far the biggest shit i have ever done…
    When i think im done more just keeps coming, hard thick logs of delicous raw shit…
    I then prepare his meal, i get a roll and slice open and spread a small amount of shit inside, before doing two more adding more and more each time..
    I then grab a giant thick log from my shit pile and place it on his plate ready for me to send.
    The perfect scat meal for a slave in training
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CakeHeelAssShit - - scatshop

CakeHeelAssShit - - scatshop

Nasty fucking ass with heel till shitting huge messy shit, fucking ass with messy heel till cumming,peeing!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 412 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Let’s do a dirty show with Alice - - scatshop

Let’s do a dirty show with Alice - - scatshop

Our girlfriend Alice just loves anal sex, she likes the rudeness of vulgarity when she acts as a slave with whom you can do anything you want , her gorgeous pussy like a lot , her hairy pussy and big ass drives men crazy . We decided to give our girlfriend Alice a little but very dirty show . In this video clip taking part Yana , Caroline and Alice , Alice acts as a slave , Yana and Caroline Alice fucked in pussy and ass with a rubber member , bare Breasts and Alice in order to smear their shit , shit and piss in my mouth her shit pushed in the mouth with a rubber member , Alice sucks dirty rubber members which are all in the shit , Alice herself shitting and pissing on the floor , and then Alice shoved shit in the face , and rubs her shit on the floor, ‘ shit and piss fucking her rubber members very harshly , fucking her once in two cocks in mouth and ass , in the pussy and ass , in pussy and mouth, Alice gets full as she slave and gets her delivered the pleasure when she are so . In this video Alice is used as her own toilet , her mouth is filled with shit and urine and she likes it , hard sex , she doesn’t like stroking and when she is treated like a little girl , trying to make her piyatno , she most of all gives pleasure when she is treated like a whore and have her in all holes .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Monster Shit Hurt My Asshole - - scatshop

Monster Shit Hurt My Asshole - - scatshop

Oops! Pushing out thick, monster turds is hard! My tight little asshole is not used to such a huge volume ? At first it's seems easy - and feels pleasurable to push. I groan combining with of pleasured pain each time, and ground hog these shit. Mmm. my perfect shit? Treat for the elect. One of the widest I've ever had push out my asshole. That was so thick and hard, it actually hurt! ? In a good way, of course. but it was so intense I could barely stand it <3 I hope you enjoy. I tried so hard to ?
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 774 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Practice Poops - - scatshop

Practice Poops - - scatshop

I’ve been trying to get every poop on camera, but sometimes the cameras don’t cooperate! Here are three videos that didn’t come out perfect. One of them has some silly dirty talking in it, which I think was really cute 😀 I
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Take Your Xmas Shit - - scatshop

Take Your Xmas Shit - - scatshop

Today I have shitted a special shit for your Xmas dinner! Hurry up and take i! I am teasing your cock and order to sniff all my stinky farts! After you must to eat all shit from my throne and clean it with your tongue! Come on and take your Xmas gift from yur Goddess!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information