Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear a diaper and take off my mask - - scatshop

I wear a diaper and take off my mask - - scatshop

This video is my little experiment. I have never tried to shit in the diaper) In this video I will do it. I will put shit on a full diaper, I push shit on my full pussy, I will put on a diaper and through a hole in the diaper I will fuck myself with a dildo. Then I eat all the shit out of my diaper !!!
    At the end of the video, a surprise awaits you … I’ll take off my mask)))
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping and Encouraging you to Eat my shit and Jerk - - scatshop

Pooping and Encouraging you to Eat my shit and Jerk - - scatshop

In the first scene I am lying on my back with legs up. I am constipated, had not pooped for the last 5 days. I push hard until a very large and hard piece of poop comes out. You see the expressions on my face as I push. I feel there is still more shit that needs to come out. I keep pushing and you can see my opened purple asshole until some softer shit comes out.
    In the second scene I'm going to tell you how it would be like to order and eat some of my shit. After days of waiting you will finally receive my shit by mail. I want you to take your breath and relax. Open the packet, take a big sniff. Get used to the smell. Take a small piece and put it inside your mouth. Let my shit melt on your tongue. Can you believe you are finally eating my Divine waste? After months, or maybe years of dreaming about it, it finally happens! I'm so proud of you!
    I'm sure all this excitement from eating my shit has made your dick hard. You wanna stroke so bad, don't you? Just do it! I want you to jerk off and cum with my shit in your mouth! You feel so dirty and naughty. This feeling is too hard to describe, but you can feel it in your pants! You will be hooked forever. You will always want to stroke with my shit in your mouth. I want you to keep stroking until you blow. Now that you have tasted my poop, you have no choice but to keep worshiping my shit forever! You are my slave!
    *** Please note this is another version of 2 previously released clips, but now put together: Pooping a large hard log in living room
    & Eat my shit and jerk your dick
    . You may want to verify if you already have those clips before getting this one.
    --------
    You will also like these videos
    - Your wife will make you a toilet slave: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...e-toilet-slave
    - Ass Slave Turned Into Human Toilet: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-eat-her-shit/
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2017 Piss Party 03 - - scatshop

2017 Piss Party 03 - - scatshop

Seven girls like Princess Nikki, Princess Mini, Nomi Melone, Christina Ventura and Devil Girl use a young man as a human toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Size: 433 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

5 Poops to save - - scatshop

5 Poops to save - - scatshop

5 poops to save in the freezer for a new video “5 saved shits+1fresh”
    Enjoy!
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 18 s
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Girls rape me every time I serve them! Christina is dancing! - - scatshop

Girls rape me every time I serve them! Christina is dancing! - - scatshop

I like when girls do the worst things with me. I like to watch how much the girls disdain the smell of even their shit, and even more strongly the girls disdain the smell of shit of other girls. Girls rape me every time I serve them! No matter how I feel, even if I feel bad, I will never refuse to serve a girl – I do not have the right to refuse or belch the girl’s shit, I must take it completely. Every time a girl uses me as her toilet, it’s like being cruelly carried, but I want it myself. Yes, I really like it, it’s very tasty and very nasty at the same time. When I swallow – I accept the completely inner world of the girl. It is impossible to swallow and not taste the full taste of her shit. To swallow her shit, I must completely pass it through my mouth and tongue, feeling the taste of every sip, every badly digested product, every nut, every fruit that the girl ate. Several times I served a girl who swallowed the sperm of her husband, I think that both Christina and Jana also do it because they have boyfriends, but not all the girls that I serve talk about it. Christina told me (in secret) that her boyfriend loves anal sex, but because of this work she has to deny him this under the pretext that it hurts! For more than a year I have not been engaged in traditional sex and I am very excited to present how the boyfriends of my princesses fuck them. Sometimes I ask girls about their sex life, and they easily talk to me about it, because I’m just a toilet for them. I noticed that during the ovulation the girl’s shit is very warm.
    ===
    Christina is very beautiful and very delicious! I’m very happy when her ass blows up in front of my face and her warm and sweet shit fills my mouth and falls on my face. I immediately immerse my tongue in it to fully experience the taste. And then she allows me to start eating, and she joyfully dances on me, stepping on my stomach and chest, causing me difficulty. But her shit is so delicious, that for me its main taste. Today her shit was hard and it was harder to swallow than usual.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 Close-up! - - scatshop

2 Close-up! - - scatshop

2 Close-up! The first was Amina – in her shit there were a lot of seeds from grapes, which crunched loudly in my mouth. Amina did not visit the toilet for 4 days and for me it was very difficult! I really wanted this, but when Amina started feeding I realized that it was terribly nasty and difficult! When Amina left I felt relieved, but Christina entered the room and I was waiting for a new smelly test!
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 6 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Angie Naked – eat my shit - - scatshop

A Angie Naked – eat my shit - - scatshop

a portion of hot, smelly shit for you! and making farts quite naked, into one movie! only here!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Tasty Shit - - scatshop

Big Tasty Shit - - scatshop

You want to taste my dirty butthole. Closer than ever before! My shit fallen into your mouth. I don’t care - I just shit on you! Now you are my fully toilet. You can only open your mouth and try that smell, taste and chew my fragrand monsters. Good luck, stupid ))
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Loooong one in bathtube! - - scatshop

Loooong one in bathtube! - - scatshop

Whew! This one was like an anaconda! Rubbing my horny, swollen pussy while revealing this enormous snake in my bathtube!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 45 s
    Size: 87.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge Shit In Baby Diaper - - scatshop

Huge Shit In Baby Diaper - - scatshop

Huge shit in baby diaper and hot satin dress!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 22 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information