Pro User

Oct 2016

Stretch My Hole Shit - - scatshop

Stretch My Hole Shit - - scatshop

Huge constipated shit is stretching my hole wide and bratty masturbating.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Chunk - - scatshop

Big Chunk - - scatshop

Me pooping a big turd…. It fell on my pants oops… lol ;]
    Models:

Duration: 51 s 584 ms
    Size: 105 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperate For A Shit - - scatshop

Desperate For A Shit - - scatshop

I have been going to the gym so things are really moving in the poop department. I have been shitting big and shitting a lot. This morning I made a big ol poo and it felt so good coming out of my tight ass. I had been holding this turd for a while so I was very desperate to get it out. It must of weighed a good few pounds at least! You get close ups of my ass and the shit coming out as well as big burtha the turd. Hope you enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1 Pound Poo Delivery! - - scatshop

1 Pound Poo Delivery! - - scatshop

Filling up a plastic container with a full pound of poop!- to be delivered to a buyer.
    (clip only!)
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 40 s
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia – My little treat for you - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – My little treat for you - - scatshop

I have prepared a little treat just for you. Sit quietly beneath me and worship me. You are going to have the luxury of swallowing my shit and piss. You will enjoy it, and I will make sure you stay on your knees. It pleases me to see you looking up at me with those begging eyes and that arid mouth. I want you to suffer for me. So keep that mouth open nice and wide if you want to be rewarded. Consider yourself fortunate to be personally fed by Mistress Gaia.

ITALIAN
    Ho preparato un cosa deliziosa apposta per te. Siediti sotto di me e comincia ad adorarmi. Stai per avere il privilegio di poter ingoiare la mia merda e la mia pipi. Vedrai che ti piacera’ e io staro’ attenta che tu rimanga in ginocchio. Mi piace vedere che mi guardi dal basso con quegli occhi desiderosi e la bocca secca. Voglio che tu soffra per me. Quindi tieni quella bocca ben aperta se vuoi aver il tuo premio. Considerati fortunato ad essere nutrito personalmente da Mistress Gaia.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 90.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carolina and Alice anal on the chair - - scatshop

Carolina and Alice anal on the chair - - scatshop

Hello, our dear and beloved fans. In this video you will see Caroline and Alice. Girls in the nude. They attached a rubber phalos to a stool and will fuck themselves to them. First Carolina fucked herself vizda, and then Alisa sat on the phalos and she also fucked herself in Pidda, and then turned and sat on his ass and fucked herself until she shit on him. The shit fell on a stool and Alice continued to fuck herself with a filthy phalos. Then, after Alice, Caroline planted on the phalos. She also fucked herself by planting a member inside herself. Then the girls licked dirty cock.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 58 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Panther Birthday Poop - - scatshop

Goddess Panther Birthday Poop - - scatshop

It’s my birthday & I’ll poop if I want to!
    This movie is a very special treat, not just for Panther as she celebrates her birthday, but for us too! What better way for a dirty girl to celebrate her birthday than filling her panties with a huge poop, and then masturbating herself to orgasm. Knowing her birthday was coming up, she’s been holding on, waiting to load her panties as full as possible on this special day.
    And load them she did! It starts out as a small bump in the back of her little white panties, but is soon a giant bulging mess, pushing them out, straining the elastic and dragging them down under the weight. Her panties are totally loaded – it would be impossible for a pair of panties to hold any more poop than this!
    And I do want to!
    All in my panties & I wanna cum too!
    And as she feels the poop filling her panties, her pussy is getting wet and her clit and nipples are getting hard. This is what she’s been waiting for. Her hands slide inside her panties to find her sweet spot, and she masturbates herself furiously, sometimes touching her hard nipples on those cute little tits too. A naughty dirty girl treating herself on her birthday is a sight to behold!
    You’re invited to be Panther’s special guest for her birthday celebrations, and join in the fun. She won’t mind at all if you get your cock out while you watch her being a dirty girl. In fact, that will only make it better for her. But don’t cum too soon, because after this is all over she’s absolutely going to need to be fucked!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 31 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lesbians & shit (AS) - - scatshop

Lesbians & shit (AS) - - scatshop

ovie description:
    Sarah and Angie have very “gas butts”, today they make terribly rumbling sounds, their anus snorting shit directly on their panties! In the first part of the film, lesbians make farts to the girls, in the second part you will see their dirty, chocolate eggs (with content). In the next part of the movie they taste their chocolates from panties!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice fuck and shit in mouth husband - - scatshop

Nice fuck and shit in mouth husband - - scatshop

How good to have fun in the morning. Fucked husband with strap-on, Fisting and shitting in mouth. His ass is like a pussy, any slave will envy. Fist comes in ass faster. Well I was stretched his ass. I’ll take my favorite strap-on. Ah, how nice. Now kneel down the toilet. You’re gonna take my shit whether you want to or not. And don’t make faces, I’ll teach you to eat my shit.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 628 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Plate of Shit JUST For You! - - scatshop

Big Plate of Shit JUST For You! - - scatshop

Pushing out a delicious poop before I vacuum seal it up to ship it off for you to enjoy 😉 It’s creamy and sweet, believe me, I can confirm 😉 I tell you how to kiss/lick/eat my shit as well as a few other fun kinky instructions!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information