Pro User

Oct 2016

Mega big heaps! Lemon with female shit! - - scatshop

Mega big heaps! Lemon with female shit! - - scatshop

Mega big heaps! Lemon with female shit!
    Yana’s shit struck by its size, it’s really scary when you see it and you have to eat it! There was a terrible amount of it, and probably it makes no sense to say that it stinks terribly! Then the slave received additional loads from Christina and Lisa!
    In the morning Yana called me and said that she could not bear it any longer and needed to record video faster! I called the girls and the slave and said that we need to urgently meet and make a video. This video is special! Jan and Christine are amazing. Christina powerfully fingered and spattered the slave’s shirt – it needs to be seen and heard! This is really a rare video! – when you look at it, you know – how terrible is the fate of the toilet slave .. The girls empty their asses, they throw out all the accumulated stench of themselves, and the toilet slave must take it in himself – you cannot refuse and you don’t do it for the first time or 1001 times – you should always swallow everything! So this video is unique in that Yana has a cold and has a full nose for snot, which she spits in the slave's mouth and it is terribly disgusting! Christina begins to faint from what she wants to shit and has her hand on her ass. Today girls are very hot and smelly!
    *** MENSTRUATION ***
    Yana has a menstruation! A lot of blood flows out of her pussy, blood flows down into her panties and shit was bathed in blood. The slave showed strength and ate the shit with blood in lemon juice – few in the world are capable of such a thing!
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She wants to FEED me her SHITTY! - - scatshop

She wants to FEED me her SHITTY! - - scatshop

Incredible bullshit going on in my house, first my favorite donuts disappeared, then it seemed to shees pee in my orange juice .. For the time being it was funny, but now everything has become worse !! Betty is not just growing an army of mutant shit, she is trying to feed me with her shit !!! BUT I DON’T WANT TO EAT THAT SHIT, I just asked to cook a burrito with “BALDESH” sauce and this is what came of it .. Her shit sensors are placed all over the house, I can't stay here anymore, now you have to decide what to do (It sounds strange, but sometimes it seems to me that she is experimenting with a time machine, I don't know if it's dangerous, but I'll soon figure it out. Stay in touch, I will keep up to date !!) REALLY EXTREME BADASS AND CRAZY CONTENT IS COOOOOOMING!!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big black and brown one! - - scatshop

Big black and brown one! - - scatshop

A BIG, black toy in my pussy and a big brown one out of my tiny ass.. that is what I love!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Unbelievably huge poop - - scatshop

Unbelievably huge poop - - scatshop

I am in third day day without any brown. Now I am full… But this is not all. Yesterday I ate pizza and some chinese food. It’s locked me… So I have constipation.*I take some medicine but that not help me.*I am locked inside! I feel my stomach will explode for minute.*I go to the toilet and try how hard I can. I push so strong… I must almost fight with it.*Finally I make it. Big brown. HUGE brown. I feel ass cracking…*This one was too big for my ass.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HUGE turd behind tree! - - scatshop

HUGE turd behind tree! - - scatshop

A few meters away from my homeplace, behind a tree near a field I did a HUGE turd with a hot pee 😉
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Catholic Schoolgirl Shits A HUGE Turd! - - scatshop

Catholic Schoolgirl Shits A HUGE Turd! - - scatshop

Our Catholic school is having us take a field trip and we’re at a guest house–and the toilet is broken! No water and the handle is broken! I’m so pissed and desperate–I have to go SO BAD! I can’t hold it in anymore, and for good measure, I decide to shit on TOP of the toilet seat–see how they like it! It’s not like they’ll be able to figure out it was me, anyway. I lay a HUGE, LONG, footlong turd across the seat. It’s quite a rush to do something SO wrong, but they asked for it! I wipe my ass and pull my thong back on… If my school knew what a foul mouthed, loose and filthy girl I really was, I’d be kicked out in an instant!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mr. Hankey - - scatshop

Mr. Hankey - - scatshop

I think most of you know who is Mr.Hankey hehehe i think is the right name for my shit bcs he was very friendly and didnt wanted to left me lol
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Breakfast Time Bowl of Shit and Piss - - scatshop

Breakfast Time Bowl of Shit and Piss - - scatshop

It’s breakfast time and I hope you’re hungry! I am extremely desperate to shit this morning. I just can’t hold it in. I serve you up a gigantic bowl of shit and piss. I encourage you to eat my shit with a spoon and drink my piss. I ask you to eat it all and not to waste any. This is a big shit with lots of corn in it. You have plenty to fill your mouth with. Little nugget to snack on and big turds to fill your mouth with. This was a very ripe and pungent shit. You are sure to blow a big load over this filthy clip. All you “Johns” are sure to be begging me for more to fill your mouths with
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ate Too Much On Christmas - - scatshop

Ate Too Much On Christmas - - scatshop

Goddess Panther ate too much on Christmas dinner, in the morning she is filling her cotton white panties with monster shit.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 35 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

10 Inches Of Dildo Makes Me Shit - - scatshop

10 Inches Of Dildo Makes Me Shit - - scatshop

Wearing sexy thigh highs and a garter and nothing else, I let my hair loose then I pull out my 10 inch dildo and start to toy my pussy with it. Then I lube it up to fuck my ass. I take all 10 inches and then plunge it in my ass over and over until it makes me have to shit! I shit out a huge very firm turd onto my bed! I pick up the big hard turd and give you a nice close up look!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information