Pro User

Oct 2016

Douche Bag Boyfriend - - scatshop

Douche Bag Boyfriend - - scatshop

My boyfriend was being a real douchebag all day. Following me while I was shopping being emberassing on purpose so we would have to leave. It’s like he likes being a douche bag?!?.. I wonder how he’d feel to really be one.. “Shut your mouth or I’ll be shttng in it” .. My threats didn’t stop him so as soon as we got back to the room I pulled out the bench and told him to lay in it. His face turned white!! Haha he knows he’s in for it.. I strap him in tight and clamp his head in place as I nestle his nose right in my pussy and turn on the Xbox. It’s time for a nice long punishment. And as usual my IBS always kicks in at night, especially after all of those spicy cheese curds at the food court.. OMG I’m dying. I smother the fuck out of him occasionally dropping a burning hot fart right into his cheeks while he sucks it up trying to get some kind of air.. This is what douchebags get.. But that’s not all.. Almost an hour into his punishment he must be getting thirsty and I’m feeling a little constipated.. “Hang on honey I have to go pee really quick” … As I run to the bathroom and prepare his little drink… I come back for a little while and smother him senseless.. Letting all that liquid settle before helping him quench that thirst of his.. “Open your mouth, I have a surprise for you!!l” … You like acting like a douchebag? Now you get to be one… How does it feel? Struggling to breathe with my dirty butthole sealing that mouth of yours, full of brown liquid and chunks of sht?! Swallowing isn’t really optional is it baby? Hahahaaa oh well.. down your throat it goes.. awful huh? Swallowing all of that knowing I’m just going to fill you back up again. Its like flushing the toilet.. nasty sht water and chunks of filth.. except your mouth gets to be the bowl
    Clip contains long forward/reverse nude gaming smothering, in mouth farting/swallowing.. Nose farting.. Mild dirty talk.. And enema play. Camera switches from front to rear/reverse smother halfway through clip.
    Models:

Duration: 58 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

WideHugeShit4You - - scatshop

WideHugeShit4You - - scatshop

HotHugeShit!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cream And Shit On Bed - - scatshop

Cream And Shit On Bed - - scatshop

Watch me getting ready for bed but im feeling my tummy grumble, and i know how much you want to watch.
    I fuck my pussy hard, and my pussy drips creamy cum before spreading my arsehole and i get you to watch my arsehole strech open and push out a giant shit onto my bed sheets…
    I show you it then smear my warm shit all over my satin nightdress and rubbing my clit while i do it.
    Love being a kinky girl
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cutie Enormous Poop - - scatshop

Cutie Enormous Poop - - scatshop

Cutie is pooping enormous shit in pink panties,arousing you with her hot messy ass and pussy.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 37 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Come Join Me In The Gutter ;) - - scatshop

Come Join Me In The Gutter - - scatshop

I’m excited to shit for you.. I even held it in to make it bigger (which I NEVER do, aren’t you lucky?) so I know you’re going to like my load! 😉 I flaunt my cute butt and my sweet innocent dress… as I let out all these stinky pre-poop farts. Pee-ew! 😉 I lay down on my tummy and push out a long log and follow up with a bunch of messy little poops… I’m SO messy back there!! 🙂 I wipe and show you the mess…
    Now it’s time for you to enjoy my shit 😉 Make sure to follow all my naughty instructions.. I know you’re going to love it! I tasted it myself 😉
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 460 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot Turds!! - - scatshop

Hot Turds!! - - scatshop

Nice poop comming out of my butt!!
    Models:

Duration: 24 s 363 ms
    Size: 50.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Abuse Bad Slave - - scatshop

Abuse Bad Slave - - scatshop

Goddess Panther is abusing her bad slave(teddy), she has found him in her living room on the chair with back to her. She is sitting on him,smothering with her gass and then bondages him in the toilet.Punish him with huge poop,pee,farts.Sitting,crushing and laughing at him.Poor slave…
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Adelina’s Monster Shit - - scatshop

Adelina’s Monster Shit - - scatshop

Are you shure that you’ll be eat my shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner slave! -This is your best case and you should eat all! I use my slave liek usual, but this time I make him take all my shit! I am shitting in my slave mouth a huge turd on his shit face, after that he has to lick me clean! What a loser. I know that you watch this and you want to be on his place slave! I will accept you if you can eat a lot of shit!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1 Kg Bulge In Panties - - scatshop

1 Kg Bulge In Panties - - scatshop

In the morning I pooping massive shit in my panties,I have eaten too much last 4 days, this warm shit on my body makes me so horny…I tease you so unmercifully, making your cock hard for me and my shitty ass!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Size: 973 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping a large hard log in living room - - scatshop

Pooping a large hard log in living room - - scatshop

I am constipated, had not pooped for the last 5 days. I am lying on my back with legs up. I push hard until a very large and hard piece of poop comes out. You see the expressions on my face as I push. Since I have to concentrate on my pushing I don’t talk much in that video. Then I feel there is still more shit that needs to come out. I keep pushing and you can see my opened purple asshole until some softer shit comes out. I take the camera and show you my poop from a very close angle.
    ----------
    You might also like these videos (copy/paste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
    - Huge load pooping close-up from 2 angles
    - Pooping Long snake on a plate in my kitchen
    - Pov Pooping Very Constipated Bloody Asshole
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 181 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information