Pro User

Oct 2016

2 small poos and dildo ride - - scatshop

2 small poos and dildo ride - - scatshop

i poop twice on the floor. different days but i felt like riding my dildo after one of them. enjoy
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Turd With Some Backsplash - - scatshop

Big Turd With Some Backsplash - - scatshop

Me doing my thing, This one hurt!
    Models:

Duration: 32 s 580 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 40.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Massive Poop at Bowling Alley - - scatshop

Massive Poop at Bowling Alley - - scatshop

I was bowling and started feeling like i needed to shit so i tried to hold it becsuase i dont like pooping in public if i can help. After a while i couldnt wait any more and took my phone to the stall because i knew it was going to be BIG! Sure enough it felt like a bowling ball forced its way out of my tight ass hole. It really hurt i hope my pain brings you pleasure!!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

8 LOADS OF SHIT – Slave Eating JOI - - scatshop

8 LOADS OF SHIT – Slave Eating JOI - - scatshop

Get ready for my 8 loads of shit, slave. Over a WEEKS worth of raw shit for you to eat, smear, and pack into your ass so you can shit out my own shit again. Choke on my shit, gag on it. Smear my shit all over your face, covering your nose and eyes. Thrust my hard turds into your asshole–FUCK yourself with my shit, and then EAT it. You HAVE no limits. Start pumping your cock you miserable scat pig, and follow my instructions. I’m going to DESTROY you with my shit…
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

FuckAssWhileShit - - scatshop

FuckAssWhileShit - - scatshop

Fuck my naughty ass while I’m fartig,shitting and peeing!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing on my back deck! - - scatshop

Peeing on my back deck! - - scatshop

I was drinking wine and needed to pee so i hopped up and kicked my panties to the side, put my hands against the brick wall and cocked my ass out to piss directly on my deck… dirty me lol Enjoy!!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 46 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

record shit in your mouth (a) - - scatshop

record shit in your mouth (a) - - scatshop

record shit with anal discharge (white, sticky). huge portions of shit straight to your lips! straight from the dispenser! Taste shit of different density, form and color, and see big hemorrhoids!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 640 x 1 136
    Size: 85.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Learning and train eat my shit - - scatshop

Learning and train eat my shit - - scatshop

I love shitting, I love the smell of shit, I love shit. But I love toilet slaves even more. Teach them, training, educate for themselves. Training can take place at different but the result is one, all become my living toilets, my toilet bowls. It’s so fun, so nice to see how a slave becomes submissive, first to see his confusion, fear and then gradually inflames interest and loyalty, and finally the desire, passion to eat my shit. See my dear fans, enjoy the different ways of becoming living toilets.
    1.Big shit for Breakfast
    Good morning, slave. You were up all night waiting for your Breakfast. So crawl to me, get it. Catch my piss. Drink my Golden nectar, lick my ass. That's where you belong. I'll spread my withers, stick your tongue in my dirty ass. I shitting right in your mouth. Better lick my ass. I'm cumming.
    I took such a good shit. See how big my poop is For you. Lick and eat. Now lick the shit off my leg. I'm gonna put shit on my feet and you're gonna lick it off.
    I want you to eat my shit for Breakfast every morning.
    2.Good morning toilet slave, do your duty
    Good morning my toilet. How i want to sleep. But more you want to the toilet. Come on, my potty, come here, I'm gonna shit and piss in you. Open your mouth, hold tight to my pussy and swallow. All drunk? Now get ready. I want to shit. Eat it, swallow it all. How nice to relieve myself in the morning in the mouth of a slave. And don't forget to lick there all clean. It's your job to wipe me ass your tongue, be my toilet paper and toilet bowl. Well done, and now go to your place!
    3.Gourmet breakfast for shiteaters, strawberry with shit
    Oh, how much I want to shit. Today my dear shit eaters I have prepared for You a special dessert for Breakfast, strawberries with shit. How much I shitting. Now it's Your shit and you're gonna eat it. I'll dip every berry in shit and feed it one by one. Bon appetit, my shit-eaters.
    4.Training program for new toilet slaves
    Good afternoon, my shit eaters. I've developed a training program specifically for you. If you want to get to me, you're gonna have to learn how to eat my shit. And I shit a lot, look. Lick your dirty ass, quick! To clean my toilet on which i sit is a great honour for you. Day after day, you'll eat my shit, eat it and no other food .Shitting in your warm mouth is such fun. Open wide your mouth My slave-I come to you!
    Models:

Duration: 32 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Brown gold served icecold! - - scatshop

Brown gold served icecold! - - scatshop

For your pig Peter, Mistress Carter has come up with something very special!
    Since the emptying of your divine intestinal contents into the mouth of your novice has now become routine, today there is a very special toilet education in 3 acts!
    In the first act, the mistress kicks your Klomaul a thick brown greenish branch in his mouth wide open! Followed by Mistress Carter’s request not to swallow your brown gold yet, as she has far more perverted things to do with her novice!
    In the second alto follows a transformation and Peter becomes Sissy Petra!
    And in the third and final act, Peter’s biggest challenge so far has come! Ice cold shit from Mistress Carter, straight from the freezer into his slave mouth. The novice has to fight with his nausea and even the mistress is surprised by the kind of fierce smell of her caviar that she even needs to wear a breathing mask during the session! Will Peter pass this exam?
    Für Ihr Schweinchen Peter hat sich Mistress Carter, etwas ganz besonderes ausgedacht!
    Da die Entleerung Ihres göttlichen Darminhalts, in das Maul Ihres Novizen mittlerweile zur Routine geworden ist, gibt es heute eine ganz besondere Toilettenerziehung in 3 Akten!
    Im ersten Akt, kackt die Herrin Ihrem Klomaul einen dicken braun grünlichen Ast in sein weitgeöffneten Mund! Gefolgt von Mistress Carter's Aufforderung, Ihr braunes Gold noch nicht schlucken zu dürfen, da Sie weit aus perversere Dinge mit Ihrem Novizen vor hat!
    Im 2. Alt folgt eine Transformation und aus Peter wird Sissy Petra!
    Und im dritten und finalen Akt, erfolgt für Schweinchen Peter seine bisher grösste Herausforderung! Eiskalte Scheisse von Herrin Carter, direkt aus dem Gefrierfach in sein Sklavenmaul. Der Novize muss mit seiner Übelkeit kämpfen und selbst die Herrin ist überrascht, über den der Art heftigen Geruch Ihres Kaviar's, das Sie sogar eine Atemmaske während der Session tragen muss! Wird auch Peter diese Prüfung bestehen?
    Models:

Duration: 35 min 59 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

poop on jacket - - scatshop

poop on jacket - - scatshop

*Custom clip*
    I would absolutely love it if either one or both of you would consider making a video in which you poop on a winter coat or jacket, particularly if you have something like a nice shiny puffa jacket or maybe just a leather jacket.
    I've enclosed a photo of the type of jackets I'd love to see getting pooped on.
    Many many thanks!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information