Pro User

Oct 2016

Neighbor’s terrace - - scatshop

Neighbor’s terrace - - scatshop

The neighbors are gone to their summer vacation. So why not having a big poop on their terrace? 😉
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 58.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Favorite Toilet Mouth - - scatshop

My Favorite Toilet Mouth - - scatshop

I'm back with one torturing my favorite toilet slave. Letting it all out inside of his mouth with his gasping and gagging for air but this is his destiny to be my toilet slave forever. Forcing my sub to sniff my farts and eat my ass while berating him like the true bitch that he is. Toilets deserve no mercy.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Straight Up Model Style Pooping - - scatshop

Straight Up Model Style Pooping - - scatshop

I think one of my sexiest vids yet. its on the hotel bathroom tray!! I am dressed up and make a perfectly sexy dump with alot of hard pissing, then i show you mu mess.
    Models:

Duration: 45 s 653 ms
    Size: 92.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So You Want To Be My Toilet Boy… - - scatshop

So You Want To Be My Toilet Boy… - - scatshop

So you think you actually deserve the title of being my loyal toilet boy?
    I don’t grant that title to just any slave, it has to be earned.
    You are going to eat my plops, drink my piss and consume whatever else comes out of my body.
    The minute you see me pull down my pants is when you will drop to your knees and become my human toilet whenever I need to release my bowels.
    You are going to have to beg if you want my hot shits and warm piss in your mouth.
    There is no backing out of this duty once you completely submit to being my toilet boy.
    Are you ready to assume your position?
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

TeasfulPantyHugePoop - - scatshop

TeasfulPantyHugePoop - - scatshop

Hot teasful panty pooping and peeing!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Special Treat for You - - scatshop

Special Treat for You - - scatshop

My personal slave is lying on the floor, ready to serve me as a full toilet. As appetizer, I order him to lick the dirty soles od my shoes. Now it's time for the real treat: my shit. My bigger thurds that pile up on the bowl and the slave will lick them off my soles. To stimulate him, I tell him that he will be allowed him to lick my feet if he can eat all my shit. While he goes on eating his meal, I go on thrust it his mouth; it's one of my best day in term of quantity of shit. My slave was very good today and he dutiful swallows all my shit but I cannot allow him to lich my feet with such dirty tongue!!!! May be next time…
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 982 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farts symphony - - scatshop

Farts symphony - - scatshop

I guess it will be the best music for you.*This is me and my musical butt in new hot farting clip.*This sh*it is better than most music trust me.*Some beautiful melody will stuck in your brain forever and will you best cumshot in your whole life.*This is a work of art. Farting art. I wear my new black leather*short skirt*with thongs*which are part of the skirt.*You can watch my anal movements.*Of course, my plump buttocks are bare for you.*I think this clip will be amazing for guys with loves great sounds and views.*This clip is my favorite!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 556 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Suck a thick load - - scatshop

Suck a thick load - - scatshop

Legs up ass open waiting for you nasty boy to come crawl to this pussy, with my sexy mask on I oil up my skin and tease you with my naked body I squeeze my boobs that's looking plump and I'm ready to shit all over ur face! Pushing I feel my stomach rumble and instantly my shit starts to come out it's a semi thick load and I mean thick it stretched my asshole wide ugh the smell went everywhere and the view of it sitting in front of my ass made you want to devour it so bad.. but I know I have more inside so I begin to finger my ass which made me BEGIN TO FART I'm such a GASSYGIRL. Fingering it so much made a creamy snake like load come out mmm my shit looks so fucking good I HAD TO PUT THE LOAD IN MY MOUTH AND SUCK ON IT I licked it first to tease myself then suck a little here and there but finally I COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE AND HAD TO DEEP THROAT IT ALL and SPIT it out ! this is a nasty video with ass play, feet play, and shit tasting with a twist of domination at the end, this will make you buy all my videos and become a scat slave for me only!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Making a shit sandwich for your lunch at work - - scatshop

Making a shit sandwich for your lunch at work - - scatshop

Hi honey! You have been eating my shit for a while now so I think it’s time for a change. Up until now you are only eating my delicious caviar at home. But starting tomorrow, you are going to have a shitty lunch everyday at work! I’m going to show you how I prepare your lunch.
    I squat over a plate and produce a good amount of shit. You can clearly see that there is some foods inside of the log. I show you my poop from a very close-angle.
    In the next scene I prepare your shit sandwich. Are you ready to eat your meal with all your coworkers? What do you think they are going to say? What excuses are you going to come up with if they comment about the smell or if they ask what it is? One thing is sure, you will not starve after eating my shitty sandwich. There is a lot of hard smaller pieces, that will be your dessert! Pretend that these are brownie bites! You will also drink my piss all day at work. I don’t want you to drink plain water anymore.
    I’m so exited about this! I wish I could witness this. How do you think you are going to feel? Humiliated or exited? Don’t forget to tell me all the details, I want to know how your collegues reacted and exactly what they said!
    (***This video was filmed with 2 cameras and the camera angle changes a couple of times during the video. I would love to know if you enjoyed this or if you prefer a video filmed with 1 camera only. Thanks!)
    -----
    You might also like these videos (copy/paste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit
    - Mistress feeds Toilet Slave with her delicious shit
    - Girlfriend makes you lick her asshole and eat her shit
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress gaia – You can only watch - - scatshop

Mistress gaia – You can only watch - - scatshop

Hello slave, are you ready to watch my shit? Would you like to have my beautiful ass on your face and get all my tasty shit in your mouth…?

ITALIAN
    Ciao schiavo, sei pronto per guardare la mia merda? Desideri avere il mio bellissimo culo sulla tua faccia e ricevere tutta la mia gustosa merda nella tua bocca…?
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information