Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in Leather look leggings tell you your not the only one with a fart fetish, I tell you ive been holding them in all day and I want to sniff them infront of you..
    I first fart in your direction before cupping my hand over my arsehole in my leggings and sniffing them.. They smell gross but its so addictive..
    I carry on farting and sniffing, before sitting down on a pillow and farting on it then bringing it to my nose and sniffing it..
    Before farting again for you sniff them there dirty arnt they
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Thats my new awesome video)
    In this clip i place ALL my tasty (really tasty) shit in my little mouth!)) Thats be insane)
    I lick and suck my shitty ball from my ( Y )
    I hope you like it) Thats my pre-final video on 2015 year) Stay tuned and see yeah)
    *kiss* <3
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deviant David is a notorious Ebony ass sniffer, that bitch boy lives to be under the Superior Black ass!
    I had him over for a visit and had so much fun putting him in a sissy outfit, slapping around his sissy worm, and blessing his stupid face with My gorgeous ass. Once I was done with him, I forced him to worship My ass, choke on My piss and watch Me take a shit.
    PS: Deviant Rewards, ass worship and golden shower, is added as a bonus clips!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 979 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

During sex with a partner I have had severe abdomen , and I really wanted very to the toilet . I asked the partner to stop and as he pulled the cock from my ass immediately started to come out of liquid shit , partner, began to spread on my ass diarrhea ….
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tee hee, don’t you think I look cute in this dress my mommy got me, Mister? I’m glad you followed me to the bathroom and away from the party… I’ve noticed you looking at me, mister, and I can tell that you like me… hee, you want me to be your girlfriend, don’t you? You want me to LIKE like you? Well, okay… but you’ll have to do what I tell you… stay down on the floor… and look at my butthole, heehee, okay, now kiss it. That’s right, kiss my little butthole. Sniff it! Eat my farts! 🙂 Tee hee, c’mon, you want me to be your little girlfriend, don’t you? Okay… I have an even bigger present for you… can you guess what it is? Watch closely…
    ..That’s right, it’s a big pile of poo! I poop right in your face and tell you to clean me up–you gotta keep me clean to keep my mommy happy, don’t you? After all, I’m a sweet, innocent little girl…. and if you wanna be my boyfriend, you gotta do exactly as I say! Or I’ll tell on you… Now go on, lick my shit.. if you do, I’ll like you like you… that’s it… go and lick it, like this… See? Watch me lick my own poop–now you do it. Tasty, isn’t it? Tee hee. And you gotta do it, otherwise… well, I’ll show mommy this video. HAH! That’s right, I’ve been recording the whole time… so really, instead of my boyfriend, it’s more like you’re going to become my toilet slave… doesn’t that sound like fun? 😉 And soon, you’ll be eating my shit and drinking my piss, and licking me clean every day, because you belong to me now, mister!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

chocolate brownie cake tastes good with shit in it….who would have thought? haha!! I decided to make a chocolate brownie cake with my shit and piss today. definitely did not realize I had the shits though but it turned out to be the perfect mix-in! watch me shit and piss in the bowl then go through the process of mixing, tasting, baking and eating!! it was delicious.
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I begin by pooping onto a plate in a backwards squat position nice and close for your viewing pleasure. I then make you a poop sandwich with a knife and all. I then use my remaining poop to make you a tasty dip with chips hehe. Mmm smells delicious! There’s no way you can resist this meal 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wondering why I asked you to come home early this evening…? *giggle* I’m sure you have SOME idea… what do you think it is? … Anal? Oh, definitely yes 😉 but I want to do something SPECIAL tonight… take things even further… do you know what I wanna do yet? Let’s see… why don’t I break it to you like this… I know your secret…. Yes, THAT one 😉 Did you really think I wouldn’t go through your internet history? Oh, don’t be scared! I’ve actually known for a LONG time… I was just waiting for you to bring it up! But you were afraid that I’d reject you if I knew you were into scat, weren’t you? You don’t need to worry, babe… I’ve been curious about scat myself for a while now… and now, I want you to take my scat virginity, and FUCK my shit stained shithole 😉
    Mmm~ Eat my farts, babe, and jerk off to the smell of my deep anal scent and watch me shit–watch your dreams come true, right in front of you! C’mon, babe, I want you to smack your weeping cock against my pink-brown shitter! I barely contain myself and immediately start jerking you off with my stinky shit–and give you a shitty cock sucking while I release an EPIC fart! Mm, I’m surprised you didn’t cum right in my mouth when I did that! I want you to cum inside my shitty ass instead 😉 Cum with me, babe! Cum and deflower your own Scat VIRGIN!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I could barely hold this one in!
    Models: Tegan

Duration: 2 min 47 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Briefly and clearly: shit, piss and vomit. I’ll shit chew, vomit to drink and polish my hair.Legs in black stockings topped with a mixture of vomit and shit.I use my dildo.
    Have a nice day. Kisses Victoria
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 33 min 0 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information