Pro User

Oct 2016

Wool Socks Messy - - scatshop

Wool Socks Messy - - scatshop

Goddess has sexy wool socks,she loves to shit and pee on them and sexy smashes it hot with socks,clean and eat all shit from my socks slave!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My poop is really big and sweet - - scatshop

My poop is really big and sweet - - scatshop

“Drama about a hot girl who loves sweets and her own sweet shit”
    Here you will find crazy faces, slanting eyes, a huge ton of cool shit !!! Smearing poop, shooting close-ups, juicy ass of a perverted mother … I warn you in advance that this bitch will treat you on the first date with her signature dish, I hope you like sweets?
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia – POV huge scat - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – POV huge scat - - scatshop

Here is the right perspective, the point of view best suited to you and your stupid and meaningless life. Look at my ass while I shit in your face! Look at it from the position best suited to your nature of a toilet slave, shitty human latrine.

ITALIAN
    Ecco la giusta prospettiva, il punto di vista piu’ adatto a te e alla tua stupida e insignificante vita. Guarda il mio culo mentre ti caga in faccia!!! Osservalo dalla posizione piu’ adatta alla tua natura di schiavo cesso, latrina umana di merda.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

One of my first vids ever (Shy One) - - scatshop

One of my first vids ever (Shy One) - - scatshop

I was reluctant to make this on it was one of my first
    Models:

Duration: 50 s 496 ms
    Size: 72.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MASSIVE Shit For a Real Good Boy! - - scatshop

MASSIVE Shit For a Real Good Boy! - - scatshop

Hey there! 🙂 Have you been a good boy? Have you? Yes! Yes you have! 😉 And you deserve a reward for being a good boy. Enjoy my birthing a hefty, MASSIVE shit on a plate for you to enjoy, you’re going to smell, kiss, and slowly savor my mountain of hot “chocolate fudge”! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Losers Only Worth My Hot Smelly SHIT - - scatshop

Losers Only Worth My Hot Smelly SHIT - - scatshop

I hope you like mean, degrading dirty smelly as I tease you with a hot ass a losers like you could never be good enough to fuck, cuz you're not worth it! I'll give you a wonderful life - under my toilet. Eat it up for me, loser. It's all that you're good for! Look at that sticky and horribly smelling shit. All this should be in your filthy throat. I hope you understand, loser.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Size: 768 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Drink it toilet slut - - scatshop

Drink it toilet slut - - scatshop

Open that dirty mouth of yours wide so that i can aim straight into it! I know your thirsty for it, so swallow it all my little toilet slave. Im gonna fill your belly with my stuff, and when I’m finished you can lick my pussy clean and lap all of the drips off me. Your a lucky little toilet slut having me!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Piss Dildo and Fuck - - scatshop

Shit Piss Dildo and Fuck - - scatshop

In this vid i start by looking out my bathroom window and starting to strain. I push for a while and shit out some chunks, it made me horny so i fingered my ass and dildoed my self for a little bit then i shit a little more. After that my man fucked me and nutted on my unwiped asshole!! Enjoy
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 55 s
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ass Riding My Big Suction Dong - - scatshop

Ass Riding My Big Suction Dong - - scatshop

I just got a new all american suction dong and I absolutely love it! I get naked and stick my dong to the floor. I put it in my pussy and ride it for a little while. Then I am feeling super horny so I put it in my ass and ride it hard until I feel like i have to go shit! I keep riding my dong and shit is getting all over it but I dont stop I just keep going and it feels really good! When i am dont the toy is completely covered in my thick shit so I give you a nice close look at my dirty toy.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Size: 238 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Video selection “7 shits from Scatlina” - - scatshop

Video selection “7 shits from Scatlina” - - scatshop

Dear friends, you know that I like to eat and make films with a lot of shit. So that the shit retains all the best qualities, I froze it. This video compilation contains episodes of preparing shit for freezing. You can see 7 beautiful episodes of how I make huge piles of shit in different poses and in different places. There is also an episode in which I poop into a container with already frozen shit. And I’m sure you will notice how difficult it is for me to restrain myself from eating my own shit.
    The first, second and fifth episodes are taken from the movie "Christmas Dinner". Episode number three four, six and seven are taken from the movie “8 loads.” Have a nice time!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information