Pro User

Oct 2016

4 Play - - scatshop

4 Play - - scatshop

Just a moment of being on all 4s for 4play and almost 4 minutes of teasing you with my juicy booty and asshole. Watch me take my thong off and rub it in my sexy bum making my panties tangy. I stand with my masked smiling face and hour glass, tanned body. Always teasing you, taunting you. Mr. Cameraman makes sure my bits are lit up well and gets good close up shots of all the flexing you can imagine. You wish you were him holding the camera–but you would drop it the second my shit explodes out of my aching asshole. I’ve been holding it in the whole time I’ve been teasing you. I love to shit on tin foil so you can hear it landing on the floor as I stand with my blue heels, high above the landing space. Now I smile even more wishing you could come through the camera and clean my soiled crack. Lick me up and down…sniffing the sweet fucking tang.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 651 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

a lot of farts and many poops - - scatshop

a lot of farts and many poops - - scatshop

Yes… This is really gassy day! I am full of stinky brownies and farts!
    I make a lot of loud farts on the toilet… Really strong. And poop… I do it many times. Long snakes from my ass… and you’re so close to my anus! In my toilet!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

7 days every Pee & Shit AsiaTrip (Part 1) - - scatshop

7 days every Pee & Shit AsiaTrip (Part 1) - - scatshop

(PART 1 of 2) Two Vids from this Toilet-Flat are already published here, the one on the hotel floor, and also another one called “typical asiatic toilet”, so if you wanna have a look first how I’m filming, you can choose first this single Vids. Here I uploaded 52 Clips from this week, I was filming in Indonesia & Thailand, every single toilet. Pee & Shit. A lot of Outdoor filming. And one Shit-Pee-Smearing Video is in it as well, on the cliffs of Koh Tao. I hope you will enjoy the week as I did. In some Vids I’m talking German… but actually you don’t need to understand my words 😉 Have fun :** xxx Linda.
    Models:

Duration: 34 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

4 Scatqueens 1 Slave P2 - - scatshop

4 Scatqueens 1 Slave P2 - - scatshop

Now it’s Lady Lucy’s turn. She shits the slaves slaves a merry Kackwurst in his mouth without mercy. He’s struggling not to puke. He should eat, but the heap gets bigger and bigger in the bowl. After that Lady Lola gets into the bathroom and uses the slave as a human toilet. Then Lady Domi has to shit. A real pleasure to watch the ladys shit. The slave is humiliated and mocked.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

4 Scatqueens 1 Slave P1 - - scatshop

4 Scatqueens 1 Slave P1 - - scatshop

The slave is 4 Scatqueens humiliate the slave intensive, before a scatqueen shits him a huge pile of shit in his toilet mouth and he begins to eat the shit.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 49 s
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My first Poo-Tape ever PoleDance - - scatshop

My first Poo-Tape ever PoleDance - - scatshop

THIS was the very first I’ve made a Video where I shit & pee… it was a Custom and I gave it a chance.. and it was VERY VERY interesting to me and so my passion for Poo-Vids started… You see me first dancing on the pole, then Pee, Shit in front of you, with Cream coming out my Pussy followed by a real and intensive orgasm ! I hope you enjoy my FIRST Expireience ever 🙂 The quality could be better, but its great though…
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

OOPS…GIGANTIC Poops - - scatshop

OOPS…GIGANTIC Poops - - scatshop

Do you enjoy to jerk of your tiny dick, little man? Do you cower beneath my giant woman glory, and tremble with arousal and fear as my enormous and magnificent towering ass pushes your brown doom out its hole? Then you'll enjoy reliving the experience over and over again, as I torture you in this video of Giant Scat and Pee! I crap a HUGE load. It smells SO good. You should clean me up back there 😉 If you love thick smelly logs, closeups and watching the birth of a turd, this is for you.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 980 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

M3gaSh0t 2.0 Cr3amуPussy - - scatshop

M3gaSh0t 2.0 Cr3amуPussy - - scatshop

Incredible new video at a SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT (only $16.99 not $23.99) As always, stunning image quality, sea of shit, hot action!) In this clip you will find: a Giant pile of shit blew out my ass, wild Masturbation in the shit, close up, smearing shit in my lustful body and my vagina eats poop )) Buy it, watch it… stay tuned, soon you expect more surprises… <3
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit on You - - scatshop

Shit on You - - scatshop

I desperately needed to shit & you came just in time for me to shit on you… enjoy
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Off the side of the tub - - scatshop

Off the side of the tub - - scatshop

Pooped some tasty chunks off the side of my tub onto a towl. You get a nice close up of my beautiful turds at the end!
    Models:

Duration: 49 s 181 ms
    Size: 101 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information