Pro User

Oct 2016

Another Dinner for My Gourmet - - scatshop

Another Dinner for My Gourmet - - scatshop

This video was made by user request. Feel free to message me if you want to order a video according to your own script too๐Ÿ˜‰
    I finally collected all 4 shit loads and can start cooking another delicious dinner for my Gourmet. I got the shit out of the freezer and waited until it melts. I filled the plate with soft tasty shit, however, it requires a fresh fifth ingredient to prepare this dish. Chef Anna cooked with a soul so that a fifth hot fragrant bunch was added. I also poured you a little rare variety of “cream” champagne๐Ÿ˜Š
    When the dish was cooked, I set the table for you. Bon appetite, my sweet Gourmet!๐Ÿ˜™
    Enjoy!โ™ก
    xoxox
    P.S All the shit that my Gourmet "didn’t finish" I put again in the fridge. Watch this in my next pussy filling video๐Ÿ˜‰
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat Shit and Vomit Slave P1 - - scatshop

Eat Shit and Vomit Slave P1 - - scatshop

Lady Kimi and Lady Domi make it short today. They pee and shit both in the filthy slave mouth, who swallows everything well under the supervision of the two.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Talking dirty and edging with shit - - scatshop

Talking dirty and edging with shit - - scatshop

I was so tired but I couldn't let a good shit go to waste. I shit on a paper towel and edged with it in my mouth. I talked dirty way more than I normally do. I slapped myself a few times for being a dumb cunt. I played with my freshly pierced cunt. I also bit into a piece and practiced chewing before swallowing that piece also. Hoping to work up to giant ones. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 45 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Roadtrip Spain&France 7 days Pee/Shit (1) - - scatshop

Roadtrip Spain&France 7 days Pee/Shit (1) - - scatshop

(Part 1/2) Another 7 days every Pee & Poo Flat I made during my trip with my Camper trough Spain and France. A lot of Outdoor as I do not have a Toilet on my Camper. And.. Big Shit as well.. with a lot of Corn in it, I was addicted to Corn at that time ๐Ÿ˜‰ Enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚ In total these are 42 Videos (Part 1 & 2)
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Delicious Fat Poop - - scatshop

Delicious Fat Poop - - scatshop

Goddess is spreading her asshole for fat and delicious shit.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 47 s
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana eats a fat turd - - scatshop

Yana eats a fat turd - - scatshop

Hello everybody! Once again, I congratulate you on Christmas!
    In this video, I eat my warm, fat poop. I nodded on the plate. I turned my ass to you and of course I did not see the size of the poop that came out of me. I could only feel that she was fat and hard. I took it in my hands and began to swallow my shit little by little. I bit off into small pieces and took in my mouth, held there and enjoyed the smell. Then she took the biggest poop and played with it. I put it in my mouth, sucked it a little. Then, like everything else, I bit off a little bit and in the end I ate all the shit that came out of me that day!
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 45 s
    Size: 1.87 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss and shit for the slaves - - scatshop

Piss and shit for the slaves - - scatshop

I had to slaves who was very thirsty, so I told them to lie down, and I would make sure they will go thirsty no more. After emptying my bladder, I suddenly felt the urge to shit! So I just told them to keep their toilet mouth open, and I will feed them as well!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat Shit and Vomit Slave P2 - - scatshop

Eat Shit and Vomit Slave P2 - - scatshop

Now the slave slurps the piss with a straw from the floor. He is extremely humiliated. The two Scatqueens put the toilet paper in his mouth. More and more they stuff it in his mouth, kick him and spit in his mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 311 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema: Outdoor Explosion 1,2 litres in my Gut - - scatshop

Enema: Outdoor Explosion 1,2 litres in my Gut - - scatshop

My second Enema try ever, I just tried to get as much as water in my gut.. I managed to fill in 1,2 liters of Water. The Video is uncutted, so you can see everything, from start to explosion, first I’m in the bathroom, then goin out in the shared garden quickly. There I have several explosions out of my ass, different perspectives. I always get hot when I’m doing stuff like that, so I cum as well ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filled Pussy / Both Holes Shit - - scatshop

Filled Pussy / Both Holes Shit - - scatshop

5 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit / Filled Pussy / Shit from Both Holes
    This video was made by user request. Feel free to message me if you want to order a video according to your own script too๐Ÿ˜‰
    !HIGH QUALITY VIDEO IS DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS , prepare your memory device please [48min].
    After shooting the video "Another Dinner for My Gourmet" I put in a bowl everything that my Gourmet "did not finish" (you can see it at the beginning of the video). Then I kept it all in the fridge again. Finally it’s time to unfreeze shit and fill my pussy๐Ÿ˜€
    I haven't shit for several days to let shit out of two holes at the same time. Oh yes, my fresh shit is awesome and I filled my pussy while this heap is hot. After I let fresh shit out of my pussy, I kept that heap for later, filled my pussy with old shit and let it out again. Then I collected the old shit in a bowl again and filled my pussy with fresh shit. I smeared that shit all over my body and then let the shit out of my pussy and smeared it too.
    Mmm…I’m lovin it!๐Ÿ˜
    Enjoy!โ™ก
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 44 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information