Pro User

Oct 2016

Merry Xmas - - scatshop

Merry Xmas - - scatshop

Ho-Ho-Ho!🎅🏻
    Santa Anna got a little lost when she was looking for the house of a bad boy. She lost her shoes and covered with snow, but in the end to she found your home. Anna really likes your Christmas tree, she wants to add some decorations, so she hangs her red panties on a branch and fucks her pussy and ass with your Christmas toy, soiling it. After Santa Anna shit, she fills her pussy and releases shit in her hand to fill her pussy again. While Anna is preparing a present for you, she smear the rest of the shit on her ass.
    Filling the box, Anna put it under the tree and left, because many other bad boys are waiting for gifts from her. Santa Claus comes to good boys, Santa Anna comes to bad boys.
    Merry Christmas, my bad guys! 😉
    xoxox♡
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge ASS FUCK Double Dildo & FACIAL - - scatshop

Huge ASS FUCK Double Dildo & FACIAL - - scatshop

24 MINS
    This video is available with a higher quality picture in 2 separate downloads for a better quality picture and in one video with a smaller quality picture.
    I start by greasing my entire body up really well with oil massaging it in and then I use a big dildo and fuck my pussy and ass really working my asshole. The oil is so slick and smells so good I bang my pussy.
    I then enjoy shoving a huge dildo in my ass and then another in my pussy fucking my ass and pussy at the same time. I then stick both the dildos in my pussy and make myself really cum. I had a lot of fun with this and there are some great shots of my face as I am hurting myself in a good way shoving those dildos in and fucking my holes.
    Then I really feel like having cum all over me. I spread my shit all over my tits and 0I suck my mans cock and balls and he unloads right on my face and in my eye!!! I nice big load!
    Enjoy!
    From your favorite redhead.
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 5 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Only DIRTY Panties for my Loser - - scatshop

Only DIRTY Panties for my Loser - - scatshop

You ordered a nice Panty from me, you wanted to see how I cum in it, how I rub my pussy, how I get wet and cum in your Panty – and this is what I’m showing you in this video.. I get very wet, I cum intensely, witch a lot of Pussycream on my fingers.. * BUT * I know you are a Loser.. a Poop-Eating Loser so I will NOT send you my Panty only smelling like my nice young pussy, noo… you will get something more proper for you.. A Shit-Pee-Spit-Panty.. So I move a bit, put your Panty on the Grass next to the forest and then.. I shit on a it. a lot! And I pee on it, I spit on it, I play around with my Shit on your Panty.. And I even talk a bit to you.. telling you, that you are a little piggy and this is what you actually deserve (take care, this Video is in German and one of my older one, so quality is not as perfect as usually – see screenshots)..
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Loser Feeding - - scatshop

Toilet Loser Feeding - - scatshop

A scat loser is ready for my brownies, a delight I must add! So I have him lay down below me, as I position myself over his mouth. As the log slides from my ass and into his mouth, I feel a fantastic sensation. I say him to eat my shit straight from my ass!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 30 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lesbian scat session – Strap on fucking licking - - scatshop

Lesbian scat session – Strap on fucking licking - - scatshop

In this 30 minute video I fuck my wife with a strap on cock. She starts trying to push out her shit, which pushes my cock out and then she shits against it. I push it back in her pussy as she continues pushing out her perfect, firm, long shit. As I rub her clit I start to finger her arsehole. I feel more shit inside her. My finger comes out with shit on. So turned on I start licking her amazing turd. I pick her shit up, it's formed a ring – perfect for sticking my hard, fake cock inside. I place it around her arsehole, take the cock and push it in to the middle. Her shit sticks to the cock and I can't help but start pushing it against her arse. It's creating a bit of a mess now and horny as hell I start smearing it over her arsehole and some of her arse cheeks. I start licking her clit as I rub her shit smeared arsehole. Still licking, I start pushing my finger inside her arsehole. She starts rubbing her clit, while I fuck her arsehole with my finger. The video ends with her using a vibrator and having a great orgasm!
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019 – the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
    Models:

Duration: 30 min 3 s
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge Poop on Chairs - - scatshop

Huge Poop on Chairs - - scatshop

This one is just for fun! Holding in alllll my meals and making my belly grow very big until I am desperate! My belly becomes so big and bloated, and my butt hole is about to explode with turds!
    I strip and describe everything that I have been eating, and how bad I need to go, and how excited I am for you to watch me! This time, I want to try something different. In my very dirty kitchen, where I have spent the past 3 days cooking and binging on delicious food, I take two of my dinning room chairs and use them to prop me up so I can squat in the air! Once leg on each chair, spreading my pussy and ass cheeks apart, while my huge turd is begging to come out of me!!! I let myself groundhog the log a few times, teasing you, and then release the HUGE POOP! PLOP right on the kitchen floor!
    I finish by giving extreme close ups and describing all the food and chunks of corn and beans and vegetables in my massive pieces of shit.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Shit for Breakfast after I cum - - scatshop

My Shit for Breakfast after I cum - - scatshop

First: noooo, I’m not eating my Shit, of course not, I’m a Lady… ! *but* YOU should have my Shit for breakfast! Can you eat it all? After seeing me how I cum, I’m sure, you will!
    Traveling around in Spain I live in several nice AirBnb Houses.. since yesterday I’m in a new house here on El Hierro and I felt to welcome myself there a bit… so…. I just woke up, ready for my breakfast, making some Tea and… masturbate on the kitchen. Fingering my Pussy doggy and sitting on the AirBnb kitchen I cum to a intensive orgasm. Followed by a highly erotic Shit… first I shit only a bit sitting in front of you, then changing to doggy, showing you my feet and big Ass and shitting my healthy vegan shit on the kitchen… I take a fork and serve you my Shit… listen to my words: “open your mouth – breakfast is ready”… Enjoy my newest Vid 😉
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bratty Pile Push Bikini - - scatshop

Bratty Pile Push Bikini - - scatshop

Huge shit is pushing my bikini while I am playing bratty with my pussy and making you stroke and cum on my dirty naughty ass.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Typical asiatic Shit with Ass-Shower - - scatshop

Typical asiatic Shit with Ass-Shower - - scatshop

This is also one of my 52 Clips from my Asian-Trip, where I filmed 7 days every Pee and Shit I made. You can see a typical asiatic toilet, me standing on it, perfect view on my Ass, Back and Feet, how I’m shitting and peeing in front of you. My Shit this time is very bright, as I ate a lot of bananas 😀 After I shit, I clean my Ass with the Asiatic-Ass-Shower – I love it, so clean, so fresh! 😀 Have fun with this Video :* xxxLinda.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 54 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 50.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

7 days every Pee & Shit & Period (1) - - scatshop

7 days every Pee & Shit & Period (1) - - scatshop

(Part 1 / 2 – in total 52 Videos from one Week) it was summertime and one of my first 7 days toilet Flats I´ve ever did. To be honest to be going for Shit was always something I did not talkt with others, I was quite shy about it. Until this point where I nice guy I met on a Panty-Website asked me, to film 1 week for him.. I learned how much fun it is and my Shit-Area started. This Toilet-Flat was the first thing I did with Poo. You will see me, Outdoor, Indoor, Shit & Pee, as well collecting my Period of my Mooncup in a Glas which I froze and sold it after my Period. Feel free to watch my first steps.. I’m talking German in this Flat and its not always perfectly filmed as it is bit difficult to bring together all the 52 Clips in one big Clip. In Future I will do another one only for SCATSHOP where I will film better, I have bit more experience now 🙂 😛 But anyway, big Shit as usual in this one 😉 Enjoy it! 🙂 :* Linda.
    Models:

Duration: 36 min 12 s
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information