Pro User

Oct 2016

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

This video clip is of me shitting in our shower. I was alone. At the end I show what I've produced.
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019 – the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1620 x 910
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting in the shower - - scatshop

Shitting in the shower - - scatshop

Me shitting alone in our shower
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019 – the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hypnotic scat lunatic booty show! - - scatshop

Hypnotic scat lunatic booty show! - - scatshop

My huge sexy ass decided not only to smear themselves in a thick layer of fresh and sweet shit but also to spoil their wet excitement and fragrant panties!
    I’ve eaten so much that my jaw is tired, and my ass just can’t take it anymore! Lights, camera, action! But wait, we forgot you… rather lie down under this giant ass and wide open your mouth or eyes! Here INSANE big load, nasty and LOUD defecation sounds, amazing dirty booty dance, pooping in panty and smear shit. You love ass, now you need to love meal from ass! Comment and tell your friends what nuts in chocolate you spend your morning protein on!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 579 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I shit too big for your plate - - scatshop

I shit too big for your plate - - scatshop

I had no chance to shit the evening before so I went to bed holding it back… for you! To show you my huge shit again! And this is what I’m going to serve you in this Vid, a giant Poop again 😉 And as always after shitting, my Pussycream comes out of my Pussy… Enjoy my newest vid 🙂 :*
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MONSTER poop killing my pantyhose - - scatshop

MONSTER poop killing my pantyhose - - scatshop

a short but unique video with a huge giant piece of fragrant fresh shit, a huge dirty ass will dance in front of your nose, scattering shit in different directions, smearing shit on the ass and of course the epic dressing of shitty pantyhose! If you like to look at big hot Asses, from which a lot of shit and poop slowly come out, you like to imagine yourself a participant in the action and want to see the exciting dance of an excited ass stained in my feces, this video is definitely for you!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 668 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My wife shits in to my mouth - - scatshop

My wife shits in to my mouth - - scatshop

This three minute clip starts with me holding on to my wife’s arse cheeks, waiting with anticipation for her shit to emerge. I spread her arse cheeks apart, giving me a better view of her arsehole. As she starts to push, I can hear the crackling noise which makes me so wet! Her arsehole opens, becoming wider. I can see and smell her amazing shit. I want it so badly. I want to taste her shit. I push my finger inside her wet pussy. I can feel the hard shit thats inside her arse, edging it’s way out. I push it and it starts coming out. I lean forward and lick the dark, hard shit thats protruding from her arsehole. Licking around her tight rim, it’s coming out further. I open my mouth, quivering for her shit. As it drops down in to my open mouth, she pisses a little on my chest. As her warm piss trickles down my chest I enjoy the taste of her warm, hard shit. She continues pushing and another piece appears. I start to lick the second piece of shit whilst the first piece is still in my mouth – on my tongue. Completely overwhelmed, I take the first piece out of my mouth with my fingers and lean forward to lick the piece of shit that my wife is currently pushing out. She moans with pleasure. I then take the piece of shit out with my fingers.
    My face is blurred out throughout the clip. Her shit was small in size (two small pieces) and firm.”
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 59 s
    Resolution: 3840 x 2 160
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Delicious Dish for My Gourmet - - scatshop

Delicious Dish for My Gourmet - - scatshop

Today I will serve the table and prepare a delicious dish for you so I defrost my 9 bags of shit and fill the plate first. I pour you champagne, you can drink while I add the main ingredient – a portion of fresh fragrant shit right out of my ass. I’m a great chef, is that so? ? I’d like to try it too but this dinner is just for you, my gourmet…Bon appetit ♡
    Models:

Duration: 34 min 23 s
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Monster Log - - scatshop

Monster Log - - scatshop

Holyyyyyyyy crap you guys. I just took one of the fattest shits I’ve ever gotten on camera lol! Watch it come out of my tight little ass and then I show you a close-up. One lucky customer gets to devour this shit
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 30 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farts after sex - - scatshop

Farts after sex - - scatshop

I am right after long sensual sex… My pussy is so wet. And also my panties! It was amazing… But during the sex I felt gasses inside my ass all the time. It was crazy… I lock this inside but now it’s time for some relief! I am in sexy black lingerie. I have wet hair… And I am still horny as fuck. Do you wanna join me? Come here, just sit and smell my loud farts… Yeah baby… I invite you to my stinky world. Look at my ass. And hear loud farts… Many loud and stinky farts on your face!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Delicious Spit-Drenched SHIT Sub Sandwich - - scatshop

Delicious Spit-Drenched SHIT Sub Sandwich - - scatshop

Hi there 😉 I know I’ve been expecting you as my guest, but I’m sorry to say that I just don’t keep much food in the house, I like to eat out. All I got lying around is a loaf of bread, practically. But don’t you worry.. I’ve got a great idea for what I can make you… 😉 Close your eyes…
    …and VIOLA! I’ve created an incredibly MASSIVE shit sub sandwich for you! I garnish the sandwich with my spit to give it more flavor 😉 Then remember–I have a whole vial of spit I spent HOURS collecting all ready to go! I swish the container around, you can see the cloudy spit inside! I pour a whole OUNCE of saliva allll over your sandwich… now it’s tastier than ever!! 🙂 But wait–silly me, a boy like you needs a glass of hot golden piss to wash it down!
    Now eat your GIGANTIC meal–on the floor by my perfectly manicured feet, like a dog. And eat it exactly how I tell you!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 478 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information