Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit of nuns (AS) - - scatshop

Shit of nuns (AS) - - scatshop

Two nuns and their nasty perversions, they start by making loud gases, wet and perfidious, they pray at the same time. Their panties get more and more dirty than shit from the ass. They touch each other and get excited, and they are growing tight in pants! You’ll see how a big, hideous shit has grown, they are eating them!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 640 x 1 136
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 97.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wrestling, farting and a lot of piss - - scatshop

Wrestling, farting and a lot of piss - - scatshop

Sarah and I have a lousy slave, and it is time teach him a lesson in obedience! So we wrestle and pin him down, and give him a smell of our farts.. During the wrestling Sarah suddenly have the urge to pee, and his mouth is open, so why not? He is complaining, but we don't care! We just continue until he surrender and realize we are superior! We continue fighting, and Sarah has once more have to pee.. Then I empty my bladder in his mouth as well!
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia – You must eat my shit - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – You must eat my shit - - scatshop

Hi toilet-slave, were you waiting for me? I really need to shit, I cannot hold it any longer; but I don't want to shit in the kloo, or on the ground, or in a plate; I want to shit in your mouth!!! And you must eat it all and, then, clean everything. Are you ready slave? I'm lucky to have a toilet slave like you!
    Ooooh, my shit is really a lot today, it will be difficult for a slave to eat it all. Do you want to try? It will be difficult but, if you succeed, I will give you the privilege to clean my dirty ass-hole with your tongue!!!!
    ITALIAN
    Ciao cesso, mi stavi aspettando? Devo proprio fare la cacca, non riesco piu' a trattenerla; ma non voglio cagare nel water, o in terra, o in un piatto, voglio cagare nella tua bocca!!! E tu le devi mangiare tutta e poi ripulire!! Sei pronto schiavo? Sono fortunata ad avere uno schiavo-cesso come te!
    Ooooh, ho fatto veramente tanta merda oggi, sara' difficile per uno schiavo mangiarla tutta. Vuoi provarci tu? Sara' difficile ma, se ce la farai, ti concedero' l'onore di pulirmi il buco del culo con la lingua!!|!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Size: 211 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I can’t suffer! Open Mouth! - - scatshop

I can’t suffer! Open Mouth! - - scatshop

I wanted to the toilet so much that I didn't get to my apartment. I got my stomach so hard and I shit right on the stairs in the stairwell. Pretend you are laying on the ground looking up at the wonder of my ass. Intake your breath as I lean over spread my cheeks wide open, then gasp in anticipation as my ass hole begins to open slowly as the first poop begins to make its entrance. Pretend that poop is going to land on you, feel the heat from the poop and long to lick my dirty asshole clean and eat my shit once I'm done!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Crazy Shit on Rooftop-Railing (Desperation) - - scatshop

Crazy Shit on Rooftop-Railing (Desperation) - - scatshop

First day on Tenerife and my friend locked me out on the Balcony of our AirBnb house.. He is under the shower, cannot here me and I’m badly have to shit… No other chance to shit on the balcony – or down the balcony. So you can see me on balcony railing, sitting there and shitting down the house in the garden… my Shit falls down 5 meters and end up on the walkingpath of our AirBnb garden… But I had no other chance! I’m also showing you my ass, pussy, from the back and talking nicely to you (in English)
    I ate bit weird stuff the day before, so my shit is not as hard as usually, its more creamy – I was lucky that nothing ended up on the wall of the house.. would be hard to explain 😀
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 61.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Taste My Yummy Shit! - - scatshop

Taste My Yummy Shit! - - scatshop

I've gotta shit real bad and dirty. I’m fucking in my ass. Do you want to taste it, don’t you? I can't keep shit in anymore! I crap a HUGE turd, leaving me all messy, and hot, my pussy creaming all over. It smells so good. As you like! You should clean me up back there 😉 You are the best shit eater!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Size: 985 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice one squatting on the toilet - - scatshop

Nice one squatting on the toilet - - scatshop

another nice squatting dump with pee running down my turd
    Models:

Duration: 54 s 379 ms
    Size: 78.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting On Hotel Bathroom Counter - - scatshop

Shitting On Hotel Bathroom Counter - - scatshop

I shit a long turd, pissing as i push it out. it slid off the counter and hit the floor. My slave rubbed his big hard cock in it.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My butt whispers on this one - - scatshop

My butt whispers on this one - - scatshop

i let out a soft fart flowed by a nice log and ass wiping
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 17 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice Morning Shit - - scatshop

Nice Morning Shit - - scatshop

Woke up & First thing I had to do was take a nice morning shit to start my day off right.. It feels so good as my pretty asshole winks at you & I let my shit just fall out my ass…
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information