Pro User

Oct 2016

Born to Swallow my Shit - - scatshop

Born to Swallow my Shit - - scatshop

My belly is full and I will use my toilet slave mouth again. He didn’t like his breakfast. He has to eat it or he will stay with my shit in his mouth all day! I know that is big but I don’t care, if he wants to be used by Mistress like me he has to learn how to be a good human toilet! This is true for you too! If you want to serve me as a toilet first be sure that you can handle it!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You’re latrine, open your mouth, eat shit - - scatshop

You’re latrine, open your mouth, eat shit - - scatshop

You’re a toilet, a toilet bowl, a latrine. You’re lying with your head in the toilet, your mouth open, waiting for someone to come in and use you. You don’t have your own thoughts and desires, you only think about one thing, how to please your masters.
    Here I enter into the bathroom, just one fleeting look at you, at your face under the rim of the toilet, you’re not worth more. You’re nothing, you’re glad I came in, glad I’m going to use your toilet mouth now. My ass is opening up, a delicious wet fart bursts into your mouth, my ass is bubbling, shit come in your mouth. Swallow immediately, swallow without chewing. Here’s another helping of softer shit. You self agreed, self wanted to be my permanent living toilet. So eat my shit faster. Your next visitor will be here soon.
    Here’s a slave girl coming into the bathroom, she tries not to look at you in the toilet bowl, you are just a thing. Her beautiful young ass falls on the toilet seat, you are still glad that she visited you, glad that she decided to use your toilet mouth. Her anus inflates several times, opens like a blooming bud. And thick, fragrant shit, crawls into your mouth. Eat, swallow quickly, she won’t wait. Her ass opens again and the next portion of shit enters your mouth filling it to overflowing. Chew and swallow your stinky food. You’re lucky a beautiful girl did you the honor of taking a shit in your mouth. Lie and enjoy the taste of shit in your filthy mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Recycling my Coffee - - scatshop

Recycling my Coffee - - scatshop

I vomit up my morning coffee & water using my fingers/whole hand down my throat. I catch it into a cup, And Then, spread open my big cunt with a huge speculum and pour the puke into cunt. Then using a long plastic tube I slurp up some of my recycled coffee, still thirsty, I put tube into piss hole and piss and drink through the tubing
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Under The Mistletoe - - scatshop

Under The Mistletoe - - scatshop

Merry Christmas!
    My big, bouncing ass deserves kisses under the mistletoe and you will be giving them to me; shit and all!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tikka Masala vs Corned Beef And Cabbage - - scatshop

Tikka Masala vs Corned Beef And Cabbage - - scatshop

The first two shits are from my home made Tikka Masala. I make it from scratch with my own blend of spices. It’s intensely spicy, not something you’d get out of a jar, and there are no recipe on the internet that come close! Funny, you can see the skid marks left behind by my boyfriend who doesn’t handle the spices so well on the way out! The last shit is from a meal of Corned Beef & Cabbage, with potatoes and carrots. I find it interesting that I digest the spicy food better than the corned beef, which is much more bland by comparison. You can even see whole pieces of carrot in the plop type shit left in the bottom of the bowl.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema & Dirty Toy Fucking - - scatshop

Enema & Dirty Toy Fucking - - scatshop

I love to fill my ass with water and then push the water deep inde my ass with a big TOY
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Get My Fully Shit - - scatshop

Get My Fully Shit - - scatshop

My slave gets to be in the presence of my amazingly beautiful ass, but must pay a price. The slave is ordered to attend my ass as I squat down to make a deposit of my exquisite shit in front of his nose. The smell of my shit permeates his lungs as the golden treasure is slowly extruded by the perfection that is my ass. Then, because the slave has such a poor record of consumption, I pull up my pants and put it on its back to feed it manually. I cover the pervert's face-both mouth and nose- with my suede boots so that the subhuman will get the full benefit of my healing shit. Having generously replaced the ugly face of the slave with something more attractive-my shit! )
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 625 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty kisses - - scatshop

Shitty kisses - - scatshop

Mein bisher perversestes Video. Ich lasse mir von meinem Drehpartner ins Gesicht scheissen. Dann vereibt er seinen Kaviar und wir geben uns KV-Zungenküsse und reiben unsere Gesichter aneinander. Wow, und weil ich so geil wurde habe ich ihm dann mit meinem Kaviar-verschmierten Mund den Schwanz geblasen und mir ins Gesicht spritzen lassen.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Perfectly Shit - - scatshop

Perfectly Shit - - scatshop

I turns around camera and sticks a finger in my ass. Mmm… it’s so dirty and amazing. Then with a great view of my ass I does a nice shit on the floor and shows the end result afterwards.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pushing Thick Poop - - scatshop

Pushing Thick Poop - - scatshop

Pushing out thick juicy shits out of my cute little butthole. feeling my turds stretch my pucker open, I birth my loads with throaty groans and breathless gasps. I make sure to show you my poopy butthole 😉 Of course, I can't pinch all these stinky bricks without giving you some serious close-ups of my shit so you can really get an eyeful of detailed poop!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information