Pro User

Oct 2016

Doctor Antonella makes treatment fishing and caviar - - scatshop

Doctor Antonella makes treatment fishing and caviar - - scatshop

Doctor Antonella is ready to make a nice treatment to her slave. Mistress Antonella wears an amazing green latex dress, red latex gloves, stiletto shoes.
    Her slave has already 10 needles positioned in form of crucifix on his back, its a so nice view. She ties his hands and gives to him poppers to sniff in order to endure the new treatment. Then, she pierces his dick with 4 fish’s hooks. She tests the resistance of the fishing line by pulling on the thread. After that, Mistress Antonella orders her slave to lie down on the floor, and she put a chair without seat above him. Then, she pulls and ties the 4 fishing lines on the chair. The result is fantastic to see these 4 threads and fish hooks pulling his dick, and to hear her moan.For the End in a blaze of glory, she offers to her slave a nice reward of her own Caviar. At first, she gives to him a cookie. Then, she shits in his mouth and she orders him to swallow all her Goddess’s Caviar.
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Schoolgirl Accident in Detention (1920×1080) - - scatshop

Schoolgirl Accident in Detention (1920×1080) - - scatshop

Mr. Barry is a dick! He won’t let me pee, when I’ve been begging to use the bathroom. I even raised my hand, but he is still ignoring me because he thinks I just want to get out of detention. I know I’ve been bad, but this is ridiculous! I REALLY gotta go. I beg and beg him, holding myself, bouncing up and down, saying I gotta pee! Finally, when he’s sick of me grabbing on myself, he excuses me to use the bathroom. I jump up to run out of the classroom, but OH SHIT it’s coming. The camera takes an upskirt shot at my white cotton bikini briefs underneath my plaid English schoolgirl uniform, while I piss myself (and A LOT of piss comes out) in my panties. But it’s not over! I gotta drop a deuce too, and nothing is stopping that. “Oh no!” I scream while I shit my panties. I take the panties off, dropping them to my ankles while the crap piles out of them onto the floor. Zoom in closeups on my wet panties and the mess I made in the classroom.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

misc. gas and scat - - scatshop

misc. gas and scat - - scatshop

here is a bunch of clips and videos I won’t be able to make into their own! farts, toys, loads I can’t hold, tasting, and smearing! hope you enjoy xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Like To Eat My Poop - - scatshop

I Like To Eat My Poop - - scatshop

Watch me push out a nice load of moist shit and then eat as much as I can!
    I love eating my poop! It turns me on to smell my shit, to taste it, to feel it in my mouth, and to swallow it down! I put little pieces of poop into my mouth and eat them! I open my mouth and show you what a good shit eater I am! I love being a filthy poop eater!
    Watch me scoop up my entire load of poop and shove it into my mouth! I wish I could chew this all up and swallow it down! Mmm! I love eating my poop and feeling it in my mouth! My shit mixes with my spit and drips all over my face! Listen to me talk dirty as I play with my shit and eat my turds!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Antonella gives her own supreme caviar - - scatshop

Mistress Antonella gives her own supreme caviar - - scatshop

Mistress Antonella is with her dog slave for a training. She is amazing wearing a red trousers, transparent stiletto shoes, black latex bra and black latex jacket.
    She put a chain leash and orders him to go in the cage, her dog has a nice dog mask. She orders her dog to bark time to time when she decides, and also to smell her feet and black stiletto shoes.
    Then, she gets him out of cage, she gives to him to sniff poppers. After that, she walks him on leash and she orders him to raise the left paw then the right.
    Next, she plays with him with a small ball, she throws the ball and the dog brings it back. She teaches her to sit up and beg and to bark to show that he is happy and want to play with the ball.. She orders him to sniff her stiletto shoes. After that, she orders him to lie down on the floor, she ties his hands, she put nipples clamps with electricity and she writes with a permanent marker, on his body, that this dog is the property of Mistress Antonella.
    Finally, she put a pump on his dick in order draw up it and to suck up his dick with the pump
    Mistress Antonella gives some chocolate yoghurt to her slave.
    Then, she offers to him her own supreme caviar directly in his mouth, and she orders him to eat all
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 7 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweet Serve in a Cup! - - scatshop

Sweet Serve in a Cup! - - scatshop

I need to shit so bad after eating really spicy chili yesterday.. I decide to serve up some soft serve and pee in a glass cup! Shit was huge and thick but missed the cup. Watch me pick up my shit at the end and show you close up the mess i made.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Size: 651 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Antonella prepares a lunch-box with caviar - - scatshop

Mistress Antonella prepares a lunch-box with caviar - - scatshop

Mistress Antonella will prepare to her slave, a lunch-box with a lollipop, caviar, champagne and chocolate.
    She is so pretty with her black top and short skirt, black stockings and black stiletto high heels. Her slave is lying on the ground, he is naked, wearing only a black mask.
    Mistress Antonella put a lunch-box on the face of her slave, she excites her slave by lascivious dancing, then she gives to her slave a lollipop and farts to him. After that, she uses the human toilet chair in order to fulfil the lunch-box with her caviar, so nice view of her caviar coming directly from her goddess ass into the lunch-box. She fills a glass of champagne coming directly from her own source. She dips the lollipop into her own chocolate in order to give to her slave a good dessert to suck.
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 10 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1000 caning,humiliation and caviar - - scatshop

1000 caning,humiliation and caviar - - scatshop

1000 caning, strap-on and nice meal of caviar by Mistress Antonella.
    The slave of Mistress Antonella is tied on doggy position, waiting for his punishment of 1000 caning. Mistress Antonella wears a nice purple vinyl skirt, a black bodysuit transparent, a black corset suspender & black stockings and black stiletto shoes.
    She gives to sniff poppers to her slave in order to stand his punishment. Then she begin to beat him with different wooden cane. She stops time to time to spit in his mouth or to play with his nipple clamps. After that, Mistress Antonella wears an amazing strap-on with black dildo. She orders him to suck his dildo with application. Then she fucks him with a long and exciting sodomization. Afterwards, she lets the dildo in his ass during the end of caning.
    The end in a blaze of glory is to give a nice meal to her slave, she gives to him to eat his own caviar in an amazing final.
    Models:

Duration: 42 min 6 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Crush Caviar for my slave by Mistress Antonella - - scatshop

Crush Caviar for my slave by Mistress Antonella - - scatshop

Mistress Antonella is so pretty with her black fetish bodysuit and black thigh boots. After using her slave as a furniture to rest her feet, she orders him to remove thigh boots in order to paint her wonderful feet nails. Due to the bad quality of work, Mistress Antonella punishes her slave, whipping him with riding crop, then she ties slave’s hands behind his back. She gives him to sniff poppers in order to bear the pain of fisting without crying. Then, Mistress Antonella wears amazing black latex long gloves to fist her slave. The view of the goddess hand entering in the ass of the slave, is magnetic and enchanting. In same time, the slave sucks a huge black dildo.
    After that, Mistress Antonella obliges her slave to lick the floor in order to clean what has flowed out of his ass and has fall down on the floor, and she puts her stiletto shoe on the back of her slave to show who is the Mistress and, to humiliate him more and more.
    Mistress Antonella is amazing with her black fetish bodysuit and red stiletto shoes. Her slave is licking the floor with his tongue in order to offer to her Mistress a clean parquet floor to walk.
    Mistress Antonella reward him with a nice caviar directly from her goddess’s source.
    After this dinner, Mistress Antonella puts part of caviar on the floor and she crushes it with her sole of stiletto shoes, and obliges her slave to lick her sole.
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 23 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 548 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat Shit and Licking Dirty Shoes - - scatshop

Eat Shit and Licking Dirty Shoes - - scatshop

In this clip you will see Me how I humiliates my toilet boy with dirty shoes. I found my slave home awithout his collar. I quickly decide to punish the bratty slave and shit in his mouth.
    Because my slave is a toilet and he adores my chocolate I considered the supreme humiliation is to shit on his face and smear my chocolate as cream on his face.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 941 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information