Pro User

Oct 2016

Under My Diarrhea For A Long Weekend - - scatshop

Under My Diarrhea For A Long Weekend - - scatshop

You're a lucky little slave, holed up under my chair for a long weekend! Hope you brought your appetite, my ass is going to STUFF YOU FULL! 😉 Keep your mouth open and get it ALL, none of that weak crap where you let my smelly diarrhea fall out of your mouth while you struggle. Obey me, and all my SHIT is yours! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

share my shit - - scatshop

share my shit - - scatshop

Today Ali and Itzhak have to be peacefull together and share my shit.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 900 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shit in the hands - - scatshop

shit in the hands - - scatshop

today Lila want to shit in the hands of his slave. she sits on him and he put his tongue deep in his ass. after he put a finger in his asshole. and Lila feels the shit coming. this morning she makes a really stinky shit in the hands of his slave. and he smell that, and lick.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

diarrhea on the floor - - scatshop

diarrhea on the floor - - scatshop

this is the morning and Lila is at the hôtel. at the beginning his shit is hard, but after this is diarrhea coming out. his ass is dirty and his slave have to clean it. And after he has to take it in his mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smelly farts and piss for the slave - - scatshop

Smelly farts and piss for the slave - - scatshop

Sarah and I love to have fun with the slaves! Especially the smelly and fluid part! Our loser slave acts like he don’t like it, but I think deep inside he loves this! Being so close to our ass and pussy must be a privilege for him! After serving him some really smelly farts, Sarah need to pee in his mouth. After she is done we give him more farts, before I need to empty my bladder! #Pissing #Farting
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 1 008 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Load,Pussy and Feet - - scatshop

Big Load,Pussy and Feet - - scatshop

This shit just slides out my pretty asshole so perfectly for you. I just got a fresh pedicure..aren't my feet so beautiful? Lick it slave!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I feel female shit’s warmth by skin - - scatshop

I feel female shit’s warmth by skin - - scatshop

I feel female shit’s warmth by skin. Serving girls as a toilet is always accompanied by pleasant sensations. Smell, touch, taste, eyesight, hearing – all senses participate in this. The slave sees a beautiful and attractive girl’s ass. He hears her farting in the process. He sniffs her shit and her farting, which seems to him as a pleasant aroma. Finally, he feels the taste of the food that the girl ate the day before, which passaged through her body, and then the girl gave out it to slave into his mouth in the form of a delicacy. Touch sense has always very rarely been involved in all of this. This time, Mrs. Christina and Victoria corrected this omission. Mistresses decided to shit on my body. It really turned out to be enjoyable. I felt something pleasant, soft and very warm. It came out of the beautiful body of girl. Shit came out of her beautiful open anus and lay down like a snake on my chest. At first, Victoria did this, letting me later to lick her ass. After her was Christina, who added a pinch of salt to her shit. I had to completely swallow delicacies from each of the two girls.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 1 007 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

yummy shit in a plate - - scatshop

yummy shit in a plate - - scatshop

there is a really big and delicious shit this morning. Lila is really beautiful and his slave is happy to taste his shit. Take a lot in the mouth and that make Lila really proud.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Breathing Latrine - - scatshop

Breathing Latrine - - scatshop

No one has ever giving a flying fuck about the opinions of latrines and you’re no different. It’s time to put that pretty little mouth of yours to work, and it’s not to try out your voice. Open up wide for Me latrine, you’ve got some turds to consume and piss to drink down.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Leggy Shit Show - - scatshop

Leggy Shit Show - - scatshop

Let me tease you first with my sculpted legs and cute smile. In my mask and wearing my poop-brown heels and matching sweater dress I playfully get intimate with the camera. Riding the toilet backwards I take a piss and then stand up, spread my ass and let out a long shit. I get down on all fours, take a close up look of the log I’ve left in the toilet and smell that stinky, sweet tangy crap before teasing you further with my asshole. This would have been the perfect dump to take on your chest. Take a closer look of it on the white porcelain bowl. xoxo Sweet Tang
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 26 s
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information