Pro User

Oct 2016

A lot of shit - - scatshop

A lot of shit - - scatshop

It has been two days since I didn’t shit in the toilet. Today I have to shit directly into the room on the floor, without removing the pants. You must to lick my ass after shitting. My shit is very tasty for you, my toilet slave. This video I shot in good lighting especially for you my toilet slaves. Look at my ass and present you as my slut. I spitting right in the shit.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

little efro compilation - - scatshop

little efro compilation - - scatshop

4 never-seen-before clips! watch me spread open my huge ass so you can see my shit coming from my asshole perfectly
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kitten Shits And Pukes - - scatshop

Kitten Shits And Pukes - - scatshop

Im before my master a little pussycat that needs his training.. I need to pee but i dont have my litter box so he makes me pee into a vase and gurgle my pee.
    I gurgle my warm pee and spit all over my tits..
    I then put my panties in like a good girl and suck and chew on them..
    Master i need to poo now too, I bend over and my asshole gapes open he makes me poo onto the floor a large thick log squeezes out of kitty ass and then master makes me lick it...
    I wonder what He is going to make kitty kat do next... He next makes me puke ramming my fingers down my throat and puking over and over before sucking his dick and puking all over his cock…
    Now its time for Master To Cum…. And He Cums All Over Kittys Face
    #puke #toiletslave #pee #hardlog #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 1 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

More Webcam Fun! - - scatshop

More Webcam Fun! - - scatshop

Here’s another clip of one of my cam shows. This one was fun because I set up a mirror (off camera) so I could watch myself play. You can tell I had a good time because I came at the end. 😀
    Clip contains poo, dirty ass fucking, enema, and smoking.
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 30 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bonnie Backwards Pooping on the Toilet - - scatshop

Bonnie Backwards Pooping on the Toilet - - scatshop

After having anal sex my asshole was hurting. So I wanted to hug my toilet for this one. Didn’t even think that all my shit could have piled up on the seat. lol
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 68.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Monster Nozzle Enema - - scatshop

Monster Nozzle Enema - - scatshop

I saw this huge nozzle online and get one! I tried my best to get the whole thing inside me and see how much water I could take. It really felt like someone was fucking my ass while taking a pee. I got so turned on that I had to fuck my ass with my favorite dildo while I masturbate. I really do love to make such a big mess!
    Models:

Duration: 32 min 39 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Queen Sylvy’s Tits and Shits!! - - scatshop

Queen Sylvy’s Tits and Shits!! - - scatshop

I LOVE that delicious MILF body of queen Sylvy!!! Nothing like seeing a sexy MILF in her birthday suit!! Enjoy as Sylvy gets butt naked in these hot two new scenes! Enjoy as she pulls her panties down to immediately let off some bowl splashing logs. Then enjoy as she adjusts the camera so you can see her grunts and strains as she pushes out even more while drinking her morning orange juice and a cigarette. In the second enjoy as she again spreads to drop logs in front the camera, before placing the camera on the ground in front so you can have the feeling of worshiping at her feet. Enjoy as she rubs on her breasts and plays with her nipples as well. Another great toilet session from Queen Sylvy!!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Zaleya Ass Obsession for her Chocolate - - scatshop

Goddess Zaleya Ass Obsession for her Chocolate - - scatshop

Goddess Zaleya was alone in her dungeon and she feels so horny. She wears a pair of panties and she excites her members with her magnific ass. She is shaking and bouncing her big butt and she slaps her buttcheeks for the cum countdown. Goddess orders you to jerk off and cum for her at the end. In the second part, Goddess shitting a nice enema and diarrhea in a bowl of fruits and then she calls her human toilet to ingest everything she expulse. Another great humiliation clip with Goddess Zaleya.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cook, Eat, Poop by Toya - - scatshop

Cook, Eat, Poop by Toya - - scatshop

In the first half a comfortable day at home spent chatting with a girlfriend while preparing a meal and eating it completely! In the second half the meal becomes a big poop and you are offered a sample!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Note: EFRO scene begins at apx. 00:14:00
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 56 s
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Be My Shit Eating Valentine! - - scatshop

Be My Shit Eating Valentine! - - scatshop

Do you want to be my Valentine? I’m all alone this year and need a nice man to love me and tell me I’m beautiful! Can you do that?
    Oh there’s one other thing you’ll need to do if you want to be my Valentine! You’ll need to eat my shit!
    I pushed out a nice big load of shit this morning and I’ve been saving it for you! Do you want it? Do you want to eat it? Mmm yes! Taste my shit, Valentine! Suck on it like a cock! Let’s have some shitty fun this year! We can go to a fancy restaurant where I’ll make you eat my poop! Taste every bit of my delicious turds! Then you’ll need to lick and suck my poopy fingers clean after you chew and swallow my shit! You’re such a good shit eating Valentine!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information