Pro User

Oct 2016

Puke Smear And Cum - - scatshop

Puke Smear And Cum - - scatshop

You love watching a girl slide her fingers down her throat and making herself puke dont you!
    Well im going to do exactly that…
    I slide them down my throat making myself gag and puke over and over again… I smear my vomit all over my tits before puking once more…
    I get it all onto my hands and smear over my pussy like a puke slut and making myself cum hard for you…
    You love me being messy dont you
    #puke #gagging #vomit #puking #gagreflex #gagspit #pukesmear #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Head - - scatshop

Shit Head - - scatshop

I take a nice soft dump on a plate, then have an enjoyable time smearing the loose warm shit into my hair, slicking back my hair with shit, massaging into hair.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Took shit, masturbating with shit inside pussy - - scatshop

Took shit, masturbating with shit inside pussy - - scatshop

I already took a shit in the mouth of a slave today and suddenly I wanted more in the toilet and so much that my ass is blow up. The holidays are long gone, and I still can’t get back to normal. Big poop, I can feel my ass opening, shit coming out. Oh, what a relief. What a nice smell of shit, it excites me. I’ll take some shit and shove it in my pussy. Masturbating with shit inside is much more interesting.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slapping and Twerking big Ass before Shit & Squirt - - scatshop

Slapping and Twerking big Ass before Shit & Squirt - - scatshop

Cleaning the AirBnb Apartment before my new guests arriving, doing so only in my underwear and pink sneaker socks. Presenting you my big Ass, as I know you love to see it! Showing you how I twerk, shake my booty, slap my booty and fingering my creamy wet Pussy. you see me standing in doggy just in front of you, I didn't shave for few days and you see my hairy pussy and asshole quite good. When I cum, I just let go everything.. I pee, squirt and Shit (a lot, as usual, a few big loads coming out of my ass). and then, my pure white cream coming out of my pussy, I play around with it. and taste it just in front of your eyes 😉 I hope you enjoy my Video 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dig For Black Truffles, Piggy - - scatshop

Dig For Black Truffles, Piggy - - scatshop

You’re a dirty, nasty pig and today you’re going to dig in my ass with your tongue until you find black gold!
    Super sexy and sensual big load release with verbal humiliation, pussy tease, sexy grunts and a longgggggggg slow motion ass cleaning with a cum finale.
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 19 s
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Redbull Gives You SHARTS - - scatshop

Redbull Gives You SHARTS - - scatshop

Chilling and sipping on a can of redbull when suddenly I’m overtaken by gurgling, erupting STINKY farts! I even belch! Forget wings, this shit gives you gas! ..and ACTUAL shit!! I start sharting all over, sooo embarrassed but thankfully it turns out you’re actually into this kinda sick shit!! You get a face full of obnoxiously smelly bombs!!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 452 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Future MOTHER-In-Law FEEDS You Before WEDDING! - - scatshop

Future MOTHER-In-Law FEEDS You Before WEDDING! - - scatshop

(YOUR POV!): It's my wedding night and I'm in a room in the church waiting to start the ceremony. You, my soon to be mother in law walk into the room wearing a dress, garters and no panties underneath. You’re congratulating me and welcoming me into the family. You then proceed to tell me how excited I must be to walk down the aisle to kiss your daughter and to consummate the marriage afterwards. But that there was one thing we needed to do first. Your daughter has made the last few years very hard at home and you feel the need for some…. payback.
    What better way to get revenge than to ruin her wedding night. Tell me that you want me to lick your asshole right before I go up to kiss my soon to be bride. You bend over and raise your dress or skirt and put your ass to my face. I can’t resist and dive right in! You then fart accidentally…then tell me that you know the perfect way to get back at your daughter– you will use me as a toilet! I will swallow all my future mom-in-law’s shit to make sure our clothing stays nice and clean, and everyone after will wonder what stinks, especially my bride! Little will she know she’ll be smelling her mom’s shit on her newly-wedded husband’s breath! I can’t wait to CUM with a JOI countdown, and finish cleaning off my new mother-in-law’s shitty asshole before the wedding procession starts!
    I think I’m in LOVE with my new family 😉
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stretch Wide Huge Poop - - scatshop

Stretch Wide Huge Poop - - scatshop

Fat shit is stretching my asshole wide and making my pussy wet and making me to cum.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Room Number 3 Dirty 1 - - scatshop

Room Number 3 Dirty 1 - - scatshop

Welcome back scat lovers 🙂 and Welcome to your reservation, I mean pleasurvation, at the Shitz-Carlton hotel, room number 3 Dirty 1! Out of all of the movies I have seen thus far, this one has to be the most dirty, and probably the most enjoyable movie yet for me. As some of you know I am bi 😉 And what turns me on the most about another woman besides the obvious, is authenticity and sincerity. In this movie Valentina goes all the way, a total home run! She literally let loose and let her wild, dirty side take over, and drive her to a massive messy orgasm! I absolutely loved how she allowed herself to experience that kind of erotic bliss while the camera was rolling, this one really got me hot! Ok enough of my gloating 🙂 So the movie appears to open up at a restaurant where she is in deep thought regarding her last experience with scat, and thinking about her next one. She then contacts Mr Cheeks and asks him to meet her at her hotel the Shitz-Carlton, in room number 331.or 3 Dirty 1 LOL. When he gets there he wastes no time worshiping her curves and her thick booty. She is dressed in a super sexy pink dress, with matching pink heels and lavender lingerie. After he spends some time with his tongue in her asshole, she delivers a big stream, or a flood rather, of her pee. He is then greeted with a nice 5″ inch or so log of her scat directly into his mouth, where she then meets him immediately down below to lick and suck on the turd with him. After they exchange dirty kisses and enjoy some scat mouth play, Valentina then begins to rub her pussy with shit. She stuffs it into her hole while she uses a vibrator on herself. At the same time Mr Cheeks fills her mouth with shit and commands her to have an orgasm while she devours and sucks on her own shit. She eagerly accepts it into her mouth and continues to savor the taste as she climaxes and has a big shaking orgasm on the table! He also eats her shit covered pussy out, but I think he was just trying to eat more of the shit out of her pussy then anything hehe 😉 Her pussy was swollen shut on the inside as she finished up her juicy shitty cum load. She wasn't done just yet though.She offered up yet another ass goblin for him to orally poach directly from her fat cheeky source 🙂 He wastes no time chowing down and swallowing whatever was left as she latched onto his nipples and cock for a last sucking.They exchange one last passionate kiss before he explodes his cum all over her shitty asshole. One last question as he wraps it up, how did it taste? Her answer? Delicious. And that is how I would also describe this sexy movie, delicious!
    So before I sign off here I just wanted to make a small announcement 😉 Mr Cheeks has been working on me for quite sometime lol and I have also had countless messages and emails regarding photos of myself and if I would ever consider trying the fetish. So here it is.I have finally agreed to do a movie with him! Yayyyyyy! I am not exactly sure when it will happen but I also would like you all too know, although I have agreed to a movie it will be him totally receiving my load only lol I will not be going the distance.however I am looking forward to it as well as your awesome feedback! See you all soon! 🙂
    Runtime22m51s
    Scat Eating Girls
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 50 s
    Size: 779 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alice Carolina Slave - - scatshop

Alice Carolina Slave - - scatshop

Hello to all our dear fans. In this video you will see Carolina and Alice. Carolina will sweep Alice as her slave. Carolina took Alice by the hair and forced her to lick her cunt, but she refused to do this and Carolina got angry and decided to play harder with Alice. She undressed Alice, put her panties in her mouth and put her on the bed with cancer. She took the phallus and fucked Alice in her pussy, and then anally. Since Alice really wanted to shit, the phallus immediately got dirty and Carolina fucked Alice with a dirty member, you will see how the member comes in and goes deeper into Alice's ass, and when she goes out, a hole opens for your viewing) Alice could not stand the pressure and fucked and shit right in sex time. Then Carolina put a dirty phallus into Alice’s mouth, laying her on her back in bed. Then Carolina gave a shit directly to Alice's mouth and spread the shit on her mouth, breasts and stomach.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 43 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information