Pro User

Oct 2016

Bratty Orgasm After Poop - - scatshop

Bratty Orgasm After Poop - - scatshop

Goddess is pooping big shit and after that playing with dildo,farting and cumming hard.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extreme Nasty Vomit Adventure! - - scatshop

Extreme Nasty Vomit Adventure! - - scatshop

Get all four amazing, nasty puking videos! That’s the whole adventure on one super low price!
    Puking Up My Dinner!
    I am a filthy girl! I get turned on by the nastiest things in the world! Like poop and pee and especially vomit! I love how disgusting and nasty it smells and how gross it feels coming up! I want to puke for you! I want you to see me puke all over myself!
    Watch me eat my dinner and drink my milk! Lasagna and milk will make the best chunky, yucky puke! I slowly eat my dinner as I talk dirty for you. I tell you all about how soon my dinner is going to be vomited up!
    As soon as I've finished my meal I start to gag! My milk comes up first! Look at the blast of milk come spewing out of my mouth! Then I shove my fingers down my throat and really puke for you! The gagging noises are so disgusting and the smell is awful! Puke is flying out of my mouth! It gets all over my naked tits and my belly! Gross! There is puke everywhere! I'm such a nasty puke girl!
    I hope you enjoy watching me puke!
    Disgusting Dildo Vomiting!
    I just puked up my dinner all over my tits and body! I've got puke all over me but I need to puke some more! I know I have more undigested food down in my belly and I need to make it come up!
    Watch me shove my long black dildo down my throat! I start gagging immediately! I shove the dildo down even farther and soon I'm puking all over the place! The nasty gagging sounds coming out of my mouth are so gross! The smell of my disgusting vomit is making me puke even more! I keep shoving the dildo down my throat to make myself puke and puke and puke!
    Yuck! Look at this nasty mess! There is puke all over me and all over the floor! Watch me scoop some of my vomit up and let it fall all over my big tits! Yuck! My slimy, stinky vomit is all over my tits now! The whole room stinks so bad! But I'm so turned on! I love being a filthy vomit girl!
    Fuck My Puke Covered Tits!
    I just puked all over my big, juicy tits! Now they are covered in my nasty, smelly, slimy vomit! Does watching me puke turn you on? Is your dick hard? I know I am turned on! My pussy is so wet! I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck my huge, puke covered tits! Your cock will feel so good fucking my puke covered tits! We can use my puke as lube!
    Fuck my tits! Fuck my huge vomit smeared tits! Listen to me talk dirty to you as you fuck my fat jiggly tits! Doesn't your cock feel so good sliding between my big pukey boobs!?
    I want you to cum all over me! Your cum will mix with my vomit and it will feel so good! Come on! Cum on my nasty, vomit covered tits!
    Come Play In My Vomit!
    I just puked all over the place! Look at all this nasty, disgusting vomit!
    Come play with my in my puke with me! We will have so much fun getting completely filthy! We can roll around in my puke and smear it all over our bodies!
    Watch me smear my big, beautiful body in my puke! Listen to me talk dirty to you! I tell you all about what I want to do in my vomit with you! We could have so much fun being filthy, nasty, vomit lovers! I scoop up my puke and let it fall all over my huge boobs! I roll around and get my puke all over my back and in my hair! My puke is everywhere! Don't you want to come join me!? It would be so much fun! We would both smell like my nasty puke! And I could puke some more for you too! Please come play with me!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 461 – Extreme Nasty Vomit Adventure!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 40 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fairy poops and gives you facial POV - - scatshop

Fairy poops and gives you facial POV - - scatshop

Welcome to Fairy world we're you meet fairy Soy who gives you a hot facial with her glittery poop.
    * This video sets comes with a photoset/gif and video.
    Make sure to review after you finish
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slow Sensual Shit Smear - - scatshop

Slow Sensual Shit Smear - - scatshop

I’ve collected a weeks worth of my poop! Now I want it all over my big, sexy body. I love my body. I love everything about it! Listen to me tell you all the things I love about my big, natural, hairy body as I slowly and sensually cover myself in my poop.
    Smearing my shit turns me one so much. I love looking at myself and smelling myself as I’m smeared in my poop. My skin feels so soft and looks so sexy with a thick layer of shit covering it. Look at my huge tits and big juicy ass all smeared in my poop! Watch as I cover my hairy armpit and bush in my poop!
    I’m so turned on now! I need to cum bad! I grab my dildo and force it into my pussy! I fuck my poop covered pussy until I cum so hard that I squirt! Look at my girl juices running down my poopy pussy! Mmm! I love being a dirty, sensual, shit girl!
    Enjoy!
    Plus check out the cute, silly bloopers reel I added to this video!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 900 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Christmas Morning Poop! - - scatshop

Christmas Morning Poop! - - scatshop

It’s Christmas morning and I need to push out a big, stinky load of poop! I want to tell you all about it! I love telling you how my poop builds up in my belly and how I start feeling this pressure! I start getting desperate to push my shit out! I love talking dirty to you. Do you love hearing me tell you about my most intimate moments! Let me tell you about my Christmas morning poop! If you really like my filth then maybe I’ll wrap it up for you and give it to you for Christmas! Would you like my filthy Christmas morning shit as your present?
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Hairy Armpits! - - scatshop

Shitty Hairy Armpits! - - scatshop

What do you think of my hairy armpits? Do you think my hairy pits are dirty? Smelly? Nasty? I think they’re sexy! My hairy pits turn me on! I love it how they smell so natural and sweaty! Let me show you my hairy pits! See all my long pit hair? Mmm! I wish you could smell me. I wish I could show you how hot my hairy armpits are.
    You think my pits are dirty don’t you? You think they smell? Well just wait! I pushed out this nasty, smelly turd this morning and I’m going to smear my pits with shit! They’re really going to smell now! Look at my nasty, stinky, hairy armpits! Oh yes, I love my hairy pits all smeared with my shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Shitty Anal Gape! - - scatshop

Big Shitty Anal Gape! - - scatshop

I got my ass fucked so good last night! But now all my shit is packed deep into my poophole! It’s going to take some work to get all that poop out of there! I’m going to have to gape my asshole so my poop will slide out!
    Watch me push my inflatable dildo deep into my shithole and pump it up as much as I can stand it! Then I moan and groan as I push and push that huge toy out of my dirty poophole while it’s fully inflated! Oh wow! It stretches my asshole so wide and you can see up inside of my poopchute! Look at the shit that’s stuck up in there! A little bit of shit came out but I’m going to need to gape my asshole some more!
    I keep gaping my ass until all my shit is out of my hole! It was packed in there so deep! I love smelling and tasting my fresh shit! Mmmm! This is such a nice load of shit! And it’s so hot that I had to really work to get this poop out of my asshole!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 539 – Big Shitty Anal Gape!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lick My Filthy Shithole! - - scatshop

Lick My Filthy Shithole! - - scatshop

Look at my dirty ass and shithole! Do you like my poopy chocolate starfish? It looks so tasty doesn’t it? Do you want it? Do you want to taste it?
    Your job is to clean my shithole. I just had the most amazing dirty fun without you. You don’t get to have any sexy fun with me. Your only job is to clean up after. Look at how shitty my big sexy ass is! You need to clean my filthy shithole! Clean it with your mouth! Lick and suck my shithole. Eat all the smeared poop off of my juicy ass cheeks.
    You’d clean my ass no matter how much shit was plastered there, right? What if I had just had the most amazing scat sex with my boyfriend and he came all over my ass. Would you lick my shit and his cum up? What if he had cum up inside my shithole. Would you still clean my shitty ass and suck out his cum? I bet you would! Because you’re a dirty, filthy shit loving shithole licker!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 934 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Dick & Shit Lunch - - scatshop

Dirty Dick & Shit Lunch - - scatshop

I start off riding your dick, rubbing my tight pussy, Its feeling so good and im so wet. until I start feeling my tummy gurgle. You can get a good look at my big round ass as I continue to fuck your dick then I unleash all my shit onto your plate. It smells so bad but your loving it so much, right?
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Size: 651 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You Are My Shit Lover! Eat Me - - scatshop

You Are My Shit Lover! Eat Me - - scatshop

Are you asking yourself "Why are you watching me?" Before you got it I tell you the answer. Cause you're shit lover. Nothing wrong with it, I'm here to give you the best straight from my ass. You want me I serve and feed you the best shit ever? Here is my ass to provide you this delicious chocolate. How badly you want eat me? This is the right time to all your nasty fantasy come true by me. I knee on and show you my ass. I also tell you really have to shit the I don't have much time. I direct you to lay down right now. I'm suffering of big shit in my ass but I take the time to enlighten you what's your work. Be that good slave and lay down then being ready to eat me. I squat up and spread pussy then release this magical and huge poo straight to your mouth. Do you think would it be enough for you? Take it all. Was it yummy? 😛
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information