Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Ass & Pussy Fisting - - scatshop

Shitty Ass & Pussy Fisting - - scatshop

I start fisting my asshole and it feels very warm and soft inside, mmm yes sure enough its full of loose and nasty shit, I fist my shitty hole and smear the loose shit on ass, it feels so good and nasty, eventually I smear some on my tits. Then turn around and smear it more on my tits and belly and pussy! I fist my pussy with shitty hands then into doggy for more ass fisting, Lots of Prolapse!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 985 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Open Your Mouth - - scatshop

Open Your Mouth - - scatshop

I start off in my black lace panties. You see my gorgeous ass and I show you my pretty red haired pussy. My panties come off and I provide you with a generous and forceful pee. I get you underneath me and tell you to open your mouth wide. Slowly my hole opens up and I poop right onto your face. I then show you what you could have swallowed. Clips ends with a blown kiss.
    (Panties, camera movement, transitions, not much talking, no smear or taste. Poop portion is smaller than anticipated but not too small!!)
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Potty Training Punishment - - scatshop

Potty Training Punishment - - scatshop

I’m a very bad little girl who loves to make a dirty mess, but when you (Daddy) catch me, its time for me to learn a lesson! You make me smear and taste my mess before you make me do my first ever ass to mouth! Please don’t stretch my ass out too much Daddy!
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Self serve - - scatshop

Self serve - - scatshop

Enjoy these clips of me fucking myself in both holes after I shit into a sock.. then smear it on myself. This shit was super sticky, not that I'd want it anywhere but on me 😌 this shit tasted just as amazing as it looks…my piss was almost better to taste!
    Models:

Duration: 13 s 632 ms
    Resolution: 736 x 544
    Size: 3.08 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cleaning Ebony Ass After stand up shit - - scatshop

Cleaning Ebony Ass After stand up shit - - scatshop

My ass is so big and juicy the easiest way for you to get a good view is for me to stand up speed my cheeks and push out.
    I always seem to stop pushing prematurely and have turds all deep in my crack . This video is no exception.
    My hand get coated with my chocolate. Clean up can be just endless and usually requires a shower.
    Big solid load in this one. Payload shown. ENJOY.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gonna feed you shit, my happy toilet - - scatshop

Gonna feed you shit, my happy toilet - - scatshop

Crawl my toilet slut, crawl to me my living toilet bowl. I want to play with you. Kiss my legs, lick my pussy and ass, soon I will want to shit and my shit will definitely be in your mouth. Yes, that’s it, lick me from top to bottom. Your sharp little tongue tickles my insides so nicely. Stand up on knees, now I’m gonna fuck your sweet ass. You shit yourself, shit right on the floor, and I’ll keep fucking you in your dirty ass. Oh, how I like it, the ass oozes liquid shit. Lie still, you need to be flogged for prevention. Well, well, don’t pout your lips, you are my depraved innocence, my slut, my happy toilet. And I want to shit in it. Get on your knees behind me and take the shit out of my ass. Yes, even deeper, insert your fingers, even deeper. Oh, you put your hand up my ass, this is my first fisting. How nice, work hand in my dirty ass. Yes, it’s a buzz, I’m cum now. And now eat all the shit in your hands my dear, You know I’m going feed you shit anyway
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 1 s
    Size: 1 014 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tasty Big Ass and Monster Shit - - scatshop

Tasty Big Ass and Monster Shit - - scatshop

Amazing new clip, wanna taste? My sweet booty covered in tasty fresh shit, and all this stuff in ultra close up angle! 🙂
    Thats really amazing, this giant turd destroy my ass, in this moment I imagined that you were eating my shit, and it was really fun, I think you would have liked it) If you still want me to fill your mouth with shit, and flogged you like a bitch, then you definitely like this video! 😉 Love you stay tuned, and wait my new updates 😉
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fucking my bloody hair pussy - - scatshop

Fucking my bloody hair pussy - - scatshop

I’m feeling really horny… but I’m on my period… and it gets really messy when I play… but that makes it even better right? I lift up my skirt, and get my biggest dildo and fuck my hair pussy.. it feels so good as the blood drips down my legs! Lots of different views and angles!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

15 sexy toilet pee fetish scenes - - scatshop

15 sexy toilet pee fetish scenes - - scatshop

Pissing for you to sneak-a-peak is being naughty and kinky, I like everything to do with pee. If you like taboo sneaky pee watching, then sneak-a-peak at me, Abigail Dupree, peeing in 15 different scenes of just me peeing in the toilet, the shower. I love the feeling of holding my pee in desperation, the smell as it fills my nose and lungs, the sound my pee makes hitting the porcelain at night, the taste, the warmth and then the chill when I pee the bed, close up like a spy cam, mostly toilet pee, desperate toilet pee, long toilet peeing, standing and toilet peeing, a shower pee or two. different outfits, Sometimes the relief on the face, flushing, relief sounds, relief observation, EFRO, Erotic Female Relief Observance, pants opening, squatting, rushing, wiping, smiling, yawning, farting. Awake, sleepy, peeing in a bowl, peeing in a glass bed-pan, freshly trimmed shaved, a little hairy. It’s all inside this compilation. A little view of my pee life for a few days.
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 23 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Card game - - scatshop

Card game - - scatshop

Lets play a game.. a dirty game.. i explain the rules… 2 cups, 1 filled with chocolate , the other filled with my shit. If i draw red, i stick a fruit in the liquid chocolate, if i draw black I stick the piece of fruit in the jar with my shit…u already know that I wait for black cards to savour my delicious shit..
    Clip is in english !
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information