Pro User

Oct 2016

Smelly Shit on the Bowl - - scatshop

Smelly Shit on the Bowl - - scatshop

Watch me in this video wearing sexy lingerie and kitty mask. My pussy is horny. I have only a clear glass bowl next to me waiting for filling up with loads of yummy poo and pee. Sounds perfect. I tease you from behind a little bit but and my poo leaking out already 🙂 Definitely have to poo. I squat over on the glass bowl and start to push out nice and slowly this perfectly huge poo. Loads of yummy shit. Stinky and nice. You wish you would be here to smell it close to me
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MASSIVE Dump Toilet Training - - scatshop

MASSIVE Dump Toilet Training - - scatshop

I birth an absolutely MASSIVE shit on a fancy plate for you babe, and tell you how to savor my entire load, piece by piece. You’ll love my detailed close-ups, the beautiful varied textures and the unique bi-colored features of this EPIC load. You are going to absolutely fall in LOVE with my shit.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss Slave JOI - - scatshop

Piss Slave JOI - - scatshop

Mistress Jessica is feeling mean tonight… This is a short JOI video with some verbal humiliation. I make fun of you and your tiny penis, only allowing you to touch yourself when I say so. Then, I decide I’m going to stand in front of you, and pee all over your worthless self. We end it with some closeups of my pussy and ass. You better do a proper job of cleaning my pussy off with your tongue…
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My first period smearing video! - - scatshop

My first period smearing video! - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is my first ever blood smearing video and my first time ever trying a menstrual cup. I start off completely naked, telling you about the fact that I'm using a cup for the first time and I can't wait to play with all the blood I've collected. Then I take my cup out and start pouring the blood on my body. I cover my pussy, thighs, stomach and tits in blood and smear it all over myself while I masturbate until I eventually orgasm. It feels so good! I'm definitely going to use a cup again!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee & constipated poo on floor - - scatshop

Pee & constipated poo on floor - - scatshop

Peeing and slowly pooing bit by bit on the floor
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 51 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

DRENCHED With 1/2 GALLONS Of Piss - - scatshop

DRENCHED With 1/2 GALLONS Of Piss - - scatshop

I’ve never done this before! Join me as I show you how I fill up a gigantic jug with HALF A GALLON of my golden nectar! Afterwards you come with me into the bathroom to watch me douse and rub myself all over with my fragrant golden piss! Smell the air–it’s stinking up the bathroom! What a hot way to give myself a HUGE golden shower 😉
    (Also…enjoy me at my CURVIEST! I’ve packed on a few pounds for winter, to help keep warm 😉 come spring I’m bouncing right back!)
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

POV – shit, pee and juices from pussy! - - scatshop

POV – shit, pee and juices from pussy! - - scatshop

You will see everything very very close – shit, pee and tasty juices from my pussy. I did it all very slowly…
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Little droppings - - scatshop

Little droppings - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk into the bathroom totally naked and sit on the toilet. I tell you how badly I need the toilet while I pee. Then I turn around and put the camera on the floor behind me, so you're looking straight up at my round ass. Then I start shitting. I am a meat-eater and a meat-lover, but for some reason, this is a vegetarian-style poop. More like dry round droppings than my usual moist long logs. When I'm finished I show you my asshole and the little droppings on the floor.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Solo Pee Drenched Masturbation - - scatshop

Solo Pee Drenched Masturbation - - scatshop

Wearing a tight white long vest and white panties I pee into a jug and pour it all over myself, making my top and panties see through. I rub and finger fuck myself while drenched in my own piss, before dildo fucking my pussy until I cum. I squeeze the pee out of my top all over my pussy and wring it out of my hair.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 561 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet, Bath & Outdoor Shitting - - scatshop

Toilet, Bath & Outdoor Shitting - - scatshop

This is a video of 3 separate never seen before shits. The first is me peeing and pooping while squatting on the toilet. The second is me shitting while on all fours in the bath. The third sees me taking a pee and shit outdoors in a field.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information