Pro User

Oct 2016

Explosive & Runny Car Poop - - scatshop

Explosive & Runny Car Poop - - scatshop

I can play with my pussy to this video! This is another fan favorite! If you brought my live stream video then you know what happened prior to me embarking on this road trip (a lot of water and green detox juice). Let’s just say I didn’t expect it to turn out like this. When I thought I was going to have a cute public poop video, it turned out to be the total opposite. 1 1/2 hours down the road and I was over taken by huge amounts of gas and cramps in my lower abdominal area and what I thought was a fart WAS POOP! This wouldn’t had been a problem if I wasn’t in a small town, going 35mph and stuck behind trucks and red lights. I struggled to find a place to park until I literally had to just choose a spot and pull over because poop was starting to ooze out my butt. I didn’t even have chance to pull my pants down all the way before I was pooping everywhere. Runny poop was coming from my ass like a faucet. I Filled up an entire coffee cup plus more. This description does this video NO JUSTICE. another video you.ll be extremely turned on by and one you will always come back to watch over and over again.
    Contains loads and loads on public car pee and poop.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A special craving - - scatshop

A special craving - - scatshop

I've been holding this for a while.. Watch me drink my warm fresh piss 😊 it's never tasted better!!
    Models:

Duration: 31 s 408 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 31.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

period poop masturbation - - scatshop

period poop masturbation - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. You're peeking through the bathroom door, watching your MAMA on the toilet. Then she notices you. You're scared, but she's not angry, she's nice. In fact, she invites you in. She knows it's been too long since she let you watch her pee and poop and change her tampon, so she tells you to watch now. She takes her soaked tampon out and shows it to you. Then I do a short pee right on the floor. And eventually I push a shit out too. It's all making your cock so hard I tell you to take it out and stroke it. In fact, I'm getting turned on too. I start stroking my bloody pussy while you stroke your cock. Mother and son masturbate together until we eventually both cum. It feels so good! You should come into the bathroom with me more often.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A big desperate shit! - - scatshop

A big desperate shit! - - scatshop

Coming home and needing to drop a huge load! oh wait, someone is aready in there. Desperatly trying to hold it in I decide I can’t wait any longer and drop a huge load of shit for you to see stack up! I pisses so much and overshot hitting my carpet. now clean my dirty asshole
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What I Love About Pooping Closeup Shit - - scatshop

What I Love About Pooping Closeup Shit - - scatshop

I do not show my face in this video. I’ve been having so much fun making poop videos that I wanted to share just what I love about pooping and how it feels! I talk about what gets me going and how it turns me on to be able to share it with you all. I go into detail about how it feels, too. All that talk gets me turned on so I slip a finger in my pussy to share how wet I am. Then, I take a little pee and zoom the camera in so you can get a nice closeup of me dropping a big load! I show you the shit at the end of the clip, too. 9:30 1920x1080p quality
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Spit & Pee On You With Countdown - - scatshop

Spit & Pee On You With Countdown - - scatshop

Whilst doing my make up you are on the flooring peeking up at my panties under my mini dress, as I’m leaving the room I catch you. I cant believe what a fucking perv you are for spying on me, and yet even as I’m getting pissed off at you you’re still getting hard looking at my panties. I decide it’s about time I teach you a lesson you pathetic looser, I make you lie down with your mouth wide open while I spit on you, I laugh at how you just take it, I can see you’re still enjoying this and not taking this seriously. If you don’t move I’m going to pee right in your fucking mouth, and all over your face but you cant swallow until I say. I cant believe you still just took all that piss. It’s about time you cum looking at my pretty pussy knowing you’ll never to have it. I will do a countdown and tease you as much as I want during it, when i get to zero you cum. I cant believe you came exactly when I said to, I’m laughing at how pathetic you are. Now clean yourself up and fuck off
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feet Sniffer Shit Eater - - scatshop

Feet Sniffer Shit Eater - - scatshop

Cum watch my pretty feet and sexy ass as I piss in a glass and push out a nice pretty fat load for you, babe. It’s fine!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 877 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal enema - - scatshop

Anal enema - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I start this video telling you how much I love fucking my ass. Dick, dildo, fingers, I don't care, I love fucking my ass. And most of the time, I don't mind getting a little messy, but this afternoon I've got to do some clean anal. So I've got to clean this dirty little ass out. I get out my douche bulb and start douching my ass over and over again until nothing but clear water comes out.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 659 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feeding, pushing down shit in the pig's throat - - scatshop

Feeding, pushing down shit in the pig's throat - - scatshop

Well, toilet schmuck, you have now not a face, but a pig’s snout with a nose filled with shit. Eat shit with macaroni, you have to eat everything. Now Mrs.Lana will give you a refill, and she’ll shit a second pile of shit. How liquid it is, smelly, real shitty gravy or sauce. Now your dish has become much richer taste and warm shit will warm it up. Mix everything thoroughly. Open your mouth. You see how the Mistresses take care of you and feed with their hands and with a spoon. Eat shit, you ungrateful pig! Today you are our latrine, garbage, spittoon, toilet bowl! We’ll smoke and flick ash into your mouth, spit into your mouth, and feed you shit at the same time. You’re in heaven today, shit-eater. Need speed up the process of absorbing shit. Open your mouth, I’ll fill it with shit and shove it down your throat. Yes, deeper, open your throat and let the shit in. I like it, it’s like I’m using a vantus to clean a clogged toilet. Swallow, bitch, you’re going to eat everything today!
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 24 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SUPER High-Detailed Shitting – Feeding CLOSE Up! - - scatshop

SUPER High-Detailed Shitting – Feeding CLOSE Up! - - scatshop

Hope you’re enjoying this new camera of mine as much as I am 😉 Enjoy a video at 60fps with SUPER close ups in high definition of my wet dripping pussy, a few days after a fresh shave, so a little hairy 😉 and my puckering filthy asshole! I birth a lovely bunch of stinky coils and show them off, before telling you how I want you to properly enjoy them 😉
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information