Pro User

Oct 2016

4 days unwashed Pussy Shit - - scatshop

4 days unwashed Pussy Shit - - scatshop

Take a look at my dirty, 4 day unwashed Pussy, with cream, toilet paper and some dirt of my crazy fuck from last night on it 😉 And, of course, a hard, vegan Shit 😉
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 40.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ll Fulfill Your Needs - - scatshop

I’ll Fulfill Your Needs - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
    I love knowing that I am a kinky chick and your girlfriends or wives are not. I will do the nasty, dirty things they won’t do. I love shitting and farting in front of you, I love knowing you stroke to me. I get you so hard with my naughty ways. It turns me on knowing I could make you happy but she can’t. She would never fart or shit for you. Well I will.. I will fulfil those needs. I will be your fart and shit slut. I will do those dirty things for you baby. I will make that cock twitch every single time.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 60.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 Poops One Glove Anal-yze - - scatshop

2 Poops One Glove Anal-yze - - scatshop

Hi sexy. I decided to show my appreciation for you by making this video. 2 poops and one glove. Watch as I empty my bowels and quickly analyze my HOT SLIMEY & SOFT stool, big daddy. The smell was very very lively in my bathroom, so much that I lost my appetite. What would you like to EAT for supper? I have some fresh chocolate for your taste buds.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 744 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal sex shit on the chest - - scatshop

Anal sex shit on the chest - - scatshop

In this video, Carolina and Alice. The girls are about to play their favorite shitty games. They stripped each other. Their young bodies are beautiful, they kiss and caress each other. Then the girls have anal sex, fuck each other in the ass with a rubber thick member in turn. Then they shred each other’s breasts and spread shit on their boobs. They continue to play, caress and kiss each other and lick the shit from the chest and swallow it.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 986 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diarrhea Explotion and Cum - - scatshop

Diarrhea Explotion and Cum - - scatshop

This is the most amazing clip. I ate a lot of junk food yesterday, so you can see the great diarrhea. See how i loads smelly diarrhea and shows you how dirty is my ass. See how shit falls on the floor in my kitchen. I cum as you'll be staring at my ass and lick it with your tongue. I does it for you cuntdown. Disgusting smell, dirty ass, cumshot pussy. Rub your tiny dick. Lick my cum.
    You must to watch this clip! I struggled to keep this in while i set up my camera, it turned me on so much!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 007 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop Twerk - - scatshop

Poop Twerk - - scatshop

In this clip. I had the bubble guts! I need to shit bad! Watch me bend over twerk and spread these ass cheeks while this shit just rips out my ass! It was soft and long! Don’t you love a bubble butt shitting?!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 35 s
    Size: 193 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Worship my Shit - - scatshop

Worship my Shit - - scatshop

Role play with my toilet slave Mary, I dominate Mary and instruct her to eat my shit and clean my shitty asshole, I stand, squat and sit over her face dropping my delicious turds for her to eat, have her worship my filthy prolapse. I smear shit over ass, prolapse, stockings, and tightly bound little tittys all covered with shit for her to lick and clean, reinsert some of my shit back into my ass to poop out again.
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 15 s
    Size: 1.66 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wife’s Huge Surprise Shit – wastedwetness – Lesbian – Scat - - scatshop

Wife’s Huge Surprise Shit – wastedwetness – Lesbian – Scat - - scatshop

My wife was desperate to go to the toilet in this video. When she bent over her arsehole was already open and she whispered “It’s coming out” I replied “I know, I can see” as I watched the amazing sight of her firm, large shit pushing out of her tight little arsehole.
    The size of this shit was a complete surprise! I wasn’t prepered for it to be so long, firm and just…perfect! As she was so desperate this time I didn’t have time to place my phone in its usual clamp, I held it in my hand instead. As she shit I HAD to touch it. I grabbed it with my free hand. The warm, sticky feeling was immense. The smell – incredible. It kept coming and coming and I couldn’t hold anymore in one hand! Focus was lost a little as I became fairly shaky. Completely overwhelmed and massively turned on by my Wife’s Huge Surprise Shit!
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2020 - the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
    © 2020 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 37 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

This video clip is of me shitting in our shower. I was alone. At the end I show what I've produced.
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019 – the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1620 x 910
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extremely Messy Explosion Enema - - scatshop

Extremely Messy Explosion Enema - - scatshop

I’m totally naked throughout in the video and holding a huge 2 liter enema bag filled with water. I tell you how bad I wanna get enema to cleaning me out and make super mess around me. Let’s start it and take the first bag. I also have to poo very badly so at the first round of enema I poo a huge one as well. I use a dildo to open my ass and squirt out that lots of water in every single round once I’m ready to release. My position is doggy all over in the video then you get pretty great and dirty view to my ass 😀 I also notice when feeling uncomfortable because of lots of water in ass and show you how big my stomach has become of. Suffering a lot no doubt 🙂 I repeat many times enema rounds to be sure I clean out my butt. I also farting loudly many times then I’m sure these noises make you boner. You also can see how swollen got asshole and gaping too. Lots of shitty mess and dirty ass fluids in the room just enjoy it as like I did 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 56 s
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information