Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty, Shitty Glass Toy Anal Fun In Socks - - scatshop

Dirty, Shitty Glass Toy Anal Fun In Socks - - scatshop

I wear only an orange socks on. Start with desperation to pee at the very beginning. I also tell you I was holding my poo in the last few days but only without reason. I could not feel have to poo that’s it. I spread my socks legs wide apart and spread pussy lips too then peeing like a fountain and peeing a lot. Then let’s get have some fun and queefing in doggy few times and bringing my glass toy to please my super dirty shit baked asshole. I dig the glass toy very deep inside my hole and playing around in doggy close up to you. Just look at my gaping dirty hole you’ll lost your mind in. So I got a super creamy shitty glass toy right now. Color is just pretty light this time. Then going to squat pose and keep playing with dirty hole and pushing out the rest of my shit. Super dirty and super swollen asshole gaping to you. I keep fucking a bit myself. I just feel naughty and sexy in this pose. Great view to pussy, asshole and feet. Before the end I knee back on doggy and tease you and please myself a bit more with my glass toy. Do you wanna lick my shit off? Do you wanna taste my little dirty toy? Have fun 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 815 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bloody Period Masturbation and Licking - - scatshop

Bloody Period Masturbation and Licking - - scatshop

I have a huge blood fetish. I love the taste of my own period blood, especially. I came home from running some errands to find my jean shorts soaked through with blood! It went through my menstrual cup, my panty liner, and my thong! That’s okay, because I just stripped down, took my cup out, and started playing with my bloody pussy. I stuck my fingers in and tasted a little. I licked them clean, then started fucking myself with a realistic dildo. I love seeing all the red blood splatter everywhere as I fuck my pussy. I masturbate and fuck myself nice and good and then proceed to lick every single bit of blood off my dildo. I love being a naughty, nasty girl!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 44 s
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kasuga And Tamani Tag Team - - scatshop

Kasuga And Tamani Tag Team - - scatshop

Taking enemas and taking turns (pooping!)
    Multiple Angles. Close-up(s).
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mutsumi Soup Poop - - scatshop

Mutsumi Soup Poop - - scatshop

Turning a big delicious meal into a big soft poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up(s).
    Note: EFRO scene begins at apx. 00:15:00
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 3 s
    Size: 804 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop In My Pussy Hole Shitty Orgasms! - - scatshop

Poop In My Pussy Hole Shitty Orgasms! - - scatshop

Panty pooping clip with lots of super hot insertion play! Watch me push my poop deep inside my pussy hole and ass… pushing it back out several times! Spitting on it for lube I smear my thick brown poop all over my pussy and ass cheeks then masturbate rubbing my clit with my shit until it makes me cum so hard!
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 Girls Use Living Toilet in the Sauna - - scatshop

2 Girls Use Living Toilet in the Sauna - - scatshop

2 pretty girls Adelina and Alexanra again use their toilet slave. They feed him well with their stinky shit. First they bask in the sauna and talk each other about their secrets. Then they take a contrast shower. Adelina leads a living toilet on a leash and they both humiliate the slave and spit in his mouth. Slave licking his feet and sniffing asses, girls laughing at him.. It’s funny to watch girls put down a slave and make a living toilet out of it. Now he is a complete nonentity for them. Now his life will serve as a toilet for this girls and they will always shit in his mouth! The slave is hungry and waiting for the moment when the girls begin to fill it with their delicious shit. Girls relieve their stomachs, put down shit into his throat and smother his face with their beautiful asses.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ritsuko Making Play-Doh - - scatshop

Ritsuko Making Play-Doh - - scatshop

Pooping in a public stall then shape and mold it like clay!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pisses underpants, shit on seat, my modesty, toilet - - scatshop

Pisses underpants, shit on seat, my modesty, toilet - - scatshop

When I met my slave girl, when she first entered my door, she was modest, innocent, and eager for all that was new and forbidden. Step by step, I led her deeper and deeper into the unknown world of sex, pleasure, and submission. She turned out to be a diligent student with a penchant for toilet thematic and I decided to make her my toilet slave girl. Now in my movies, she gladly pisses and shits for you with a smile on her face, smears and eats shit. She is my depraved innocence, my treasure. Today, she pisses for you in her underpants and shits on the toilet seat. This is still the very first video, she is embarrassed that she peed right on the floor. Also, my toilet slave girl, film the appeal unto you on video. Asks you to write your dirty fantasies, ask questions. She wants to likes you and is ready to implement the dirtiest of them.
    1. Constipated have slavegirl, heavy birth hard shit
    My slave girl is constipated. She can't go into the bathroom for two days. She sits on the toilet seat, smokes, pushes shit out of her ass, tries to shit, but shit does not want to come out. Long, painfully, she gives birth to the tip of hard shit. The tip of a brown shit seemed of her ass. Slowly shit comes out, all lengthening and finally falls into the toilet chair. Constipation is printed out, the birth of the first shit was successful. What a relief
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 47 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

teen's first diaper fill + face mask! - - scatshop

teen's first diaper fill + face mask! - - scatshop

Hey guys! Here is me trying out diapers for the very first time 🙂 It was such a good warm experience I had to share it! A full bladder and bottom leads to a full diaper and some leakage! Lots of tasting too 😉 xoxo p.s. I filmed this today February 7th!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1620 x 910
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

huge dildo quiet scat play! - - scatshop

huge dildo quiet scat play! - - scatshop

Here's a video I filmed today 02/17/2020! I woke up and had to go super duper bad so of course I had to record it for you! I get up and get ready for the day then come back to play! I'm also on the 2nd day of my period so don't be alarmed if you see any blood 🙂 each time I'm able to swallow bigger pieces so stay tuned for my future videos I can't wait to eat for you guys! xoxo p.s. I wasn't home alone so I had to stay pretty quiet! Lol
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information