Pro User

Oct 2016

Nao Bathroom Period Poop - - scatshop

Nao Bathroom Period Poop - - scatshop

Crimson drops and a big poop on knees!
    Self-filmed. Multiple angles. Close-up ending.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Misao(2) Shoji Poop - - scatshop

Misao(2) Shoji Poop - - scatshop

A huge poop against a backdrop of shoji panels!
    Extreme close-up. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted (silent).
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Be dirty toilet bitche is enjoyment - - scatshop

Be dirty toilet bitche is enjoyment - - scatshop

Be dirty toilet bitche is enjoyment, be dirty bitche is a paradise.
    My toilet slave girl is happy when she’s in shit. She has become so perverted bitches, that she shits and eats her shit, drinks her urine and vomiting with a smile on her face, enjoying all these dirty actions. She luxuriates in the bath smearing shit on her breasts, stomach, and perineum. Excited by the realization of what a lowered bitch she is. Masturbating and cumming jet. She is so happy, she is in her dirty paradise.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Size: 996 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dish of the day, soup of piss and poo. Delicious? - - scatshop

Dish of the day, soup of piss and poo. Delicious? - - scatshop

Why wasting time cooking when I can have a nice soup straight out from my ass and pussy?
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 848
    Size: 46.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Shit Talk Tease - - scatshop

Dirty Shit Talk Tease - - scatshop

I love teasing you with my pretty asshole, Just sit back Relax & enjoy my dirty shit talk
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Full Load Number Two - - scatshop

Full Load Number Two - - scatshop

I ate a whole bag of popcorn and 5 slices of pizza last night. My morning farts were smelly and my full rectum was aching for release.
    I'm wearing light blue boyshort style panties and a black tank top. Black socks too. You are told what's gonna happen, I need to shit right into my panties. I pull down my panties to show you my hole and I finger it a bit to show you what's waiting inside. I pull out a brown finger, show you and suck on it.
    Laying on my back with my whole body and face in view I slowly fill my panties with a sloppy load. I turn around and grab at the bulging shit between my legs. It's so warm and soft!! The panties are soaked and dripping piss and shit so I wriggle them off. You see my shitty ass and pussy, it's so messy. I'm still shitting so I finger my ass a bit more, my hole is prolapsing a bit as I push. I grab a handful of poop and put it in my mouth. I keep licking the mess off my hands and panties and end with a poopy kiss!!
    (Bright light, NO EDITS, some talking.Light Tasting, smearing. Full face and body)
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Open WIDE, Intern! Office TOILET Job Interview - - scatshop

Open WIDE, Intern! Office TOILET Job Interview - - scatshop

You come in for a job interview as an intern, and your new potential boss has you meet her in the break room, explaining that renovations mean that you can’t meet in the office… she also tells you that the position has already been filled, but to not be upset, she has ANOTHER position she needs filling. See, the office isn’t the only thing being renovated. The bathroom is as well, and she needs a toilet. She also believes you can do the job, as you seem the type who’s able to take some shit 😉 you want the job? Then make sure to get under that ass, and open wide!
    If you gobble it all down, she’ll use you as her toilet every day and let you use your tongue as toilet paper, and let you gobble up all the shit and piss from all the other ladies in the office as well! Just be careful to finish it all, if you can’t finish off the shit, she’ll have you serve as the “men’s” room, too… 😉
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Pooping In High-Heels - - scatshop

Sexy Pooping In High-Heels - - scatshop

How much you love high-heels? How much do you love mine? You can’t resist, don’t you? I tease you by my super long legs and naked body. Walking to you bending over let me seduce you intensively. Spread legs in heels to provide you sexy view to my little holes. I bend over standing and penetrate a glass toy into my poop filled ass. I hit my poop with the toy, poop gaping my hole look at that. I squat over on the floor a bit spread legs then keep playing toy in ass in different pose and angle. Nice and sexy view to heels and pussy as well. I release this nasty poo and pee a lot. Then get back to play focus on heels. My pussy got wet while play wit dirty asshole. Let’s play with me and admire my heels view front of your face. Do you wanna cum? Enjoy it.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SPH, Fucking Machine, Dirty Scat - - scatshop

SPH, Fucking Machine, Dirty Scat - - scatshop

I know how you are craving to touch My Royal pussy lips with your tongue and I know how you are dreaming of licking My Sanctum and ass clad in this gorgeous leather pants!
    I love to see you like this: a desperate and horny puppet, ready to please Me , to worship Me!
    So, I made up My mind: I’ll torment your cock and your mind by teasing you with my perfect ASS and PUSSY LIPS in a sensual camel toe. I’ll make you desperate to lick my SUPREME LIPS, but in the end you’ll just lick the pussy lips of a male masturbator toy hidden as a bottle of beer.
    Then I’ll make your cock hard and order you to fuck it. But you’re such a loser that you can’t keep your buddy hard to fuck anything, not even the male masturbator. What about a real pussy ? You’ll never get to fuck Me or lick My Pussy, because My Pussy is SUPREME and the most real thing you’ll get is your hand on your cock, with my addictive image in your mind !
    In the second part of the clip, I’m a harsh Domme who releases her wastes in the mouth of the worker boy who didn’t do his job well and fools him that this is food and I feed him with my pink gloves. I’m dressed like a Barbie Doll with satin purple corset, crystal necklace and glamorous make up. I have a big smile on my face while I feed him with my pink glove and smear my SUPREME KAVIAR on his face, telling him that this is a beauty expensive procedure.
    Clip in recorded in 4k
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1520 x 2 704
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Neon and Shitty - - scatshop

Neon and Shitty - - scatshop

Hight quality video DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS +compressed full version is available too [19:14min]
    I wear panties and leggings neon colour this time.Let’s make them brown!
    I shit a lot in my neonic panties,remove and re-wear shitty panties again and again,smear shit on my nipples,i try a little crap for the taste.Sooo yummy and creamy,mmmm.
    Oh i just enjoy shit on my body,enjoy the smell and consistency of shit.
    Enjoy it with me!
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information