Pro User

Oct 2016

Ashlie Slavvin’s Plops N’ Mudslides!! - - scatshop

Ashlie Slavvin’s Plops N’ Mudslides!! - - scatshop

Man My babygirls ass was on FIRE in these clips!! Ashlie Slavvins is back with more FUNKY loads!! Enjoy this nearly dozen minute collection of clips. The first few being some quick fast in a hurry POV clips she recorded spur of the moment just before she errupted on the bowl!! Good grief she shat a buick !! In the the Middle scene, enjoy as she hovers and spreads to push out some phat logs and pee from tight asshole. She wasn’t done after that long session, as she returned lated for even more plops and mudbutt!! Ashlie also has a few nice poots as she pushed out a few of these loads!! This is another must have in your Ashlie Slavvins Fap collection!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ashlie Slavvins’ Asshole on Fire!! - - scatshop

Ashlie Slavvins’ Asshole on Fire!! - - scatshop

Ashlie Slavvins is Back for more!! Oh My Goodness!! As listed in the description, Her Ass was on fire in these two clips!! Ashlie is an artist (Peep her shower curtains – she designed and created them herself!) and enjoy as she uses the toilet to “Paint her canvass” in this 1st clip!! Her ass exploded with sharts and diarrhea and what a mess she made!! She got poop all over the bowl and the toilet seat!! In the second, she is returning home from handling a little business and tells us she just finished a cheese pizza, and it has run through her. She say this one “is gonna be intense!” Then enjoy another clip as she focused directly on her asshole as the poop and pee slides out her ass!! Just when she thinks its time to cut, she gets the urge to push a little more out. You can see the poop as it bubbles out her bubblebutt!! I am falling in love with sexy, perfect bubble butt of Ms Slavvins and this is just another to savor!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Valentine Mega Shit - - scatshop

Valentine Mega Shit - - scatshop

Want to play with me today?Do you love my mega panty shit?Let’s play together
    Want to buy my fresh shit with panties.Mail me
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 0 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sick mucus diarrhea shit - - scatshop

Sick mucus diarrhea shit - - scatshop

Soykaylinda is very sick watch her shit all the mucus out her butthole.
    * This video comes with a GIF
    please leave a review so soykaylinda can keep up with her shit.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Size: 412 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carrot Fuck Pussy & Anal with Shitting - - scatshop

Carrot Fuck Pussy & Anal with Shitting - - scatshop

Lying in the garden of my AirBnb, forgetting about the neighbors I start caressing my Pussy and Tits, and fingering myself… To get an even harder orgasm I take my carrot and fuck myself with the carrot in my young nice Pussy… after I cum intensely I just start to fuck my Ass, it was my first time that I did this, I never fucked my Ass before with something (only few experiences with Plugs)… and I liked it.. but I had to shit hardly… so I just shitted and then continued to fuck my Ass with the carrot a bit… after that I show you my Poo, playing around with it like I really like the consistence of it… warm and perfectly soft, but not too soft 😉 I hope you will enjoy it 🙂 xxx Linda
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

LIl Stink’s Public Eruptions!! - - scatshop

LIl Stink’s Public Eruptions!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink is checking back in!! Enjoy a Funky dozen minutes of peeing, plopping, and spreading that beautiful tattoo ass of hers!! Boy I wish I could smell that rosebud!! Speaking of her rosebud, Enjoy as she rushes in to pee in the first clip. In the second she returns to her work bathroom to take a gassy, FUNKY runny dump!! Looks Like the Chipotle guts Struck Again!! In the 3rd, she had to excuse herself quick fast while at a friends house. Looks like whatever they were eating and drinking had her drop a couple off quick fast! In the finale, she takes it to the private bathroom at work, with another crackling dump. Lil Stink brings the FUNK throughout this FUNKY dozen!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 893 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alonna Tightey Whitey’s Farts Pushed too Far!! - - scatshop

Alonna Tightey Whitey’s Farts Pushed too Far!! - - scatshop

Alonna Bunny got gas from the ass!! I love Alonna’s “skinny, but plenty” Physique. It drives me absolutely wild!! Enjoy as Alonna has a little gassy fun while out on the road in her hotel room. She pushes out gassy toot after gassy toot, pushing her tightey white panties to the side to show her tight anus flexing as she pushes air out!! Then enjoy as she pulls the panties down an has a little fun with her anal toy. Looks like that toy loosened her up too much!! Midway through she yells “I think I’m gonna BooBoo!” She keeps pushing farts, and even squirted a bit too! eventually she has a little tiny brown whoopsie on the hotel floor!! A nice gassy episode from Alonna!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 8 s
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting BIG twice ! - - scatshop

Shitting BIG twice ! - - scatshop

I already got plenty of messages, lovely messages of people telling me they love how big I shit… and I also love it, it feels so good to relieve that an Amount of shit… and I do not hold it back, its natural, healthy. Take a look how I shit, first you see me shitting from the back, hard, thick, big. Then I pee, and turn around, showing you my ovulation-liquid coming out of my Pussy… and then, you do not even expect it, one more Big Shit! Not that hard anymore, but also big! Enjoy 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 43.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna’s days of Diarrhea - - scatshop

Ayanna’s days of Diarrhea - - scatshop

Ayanna Ate something that just don’t agree with her! Enjoy the sights and sounds in this super newbies Sophmore return!! Two Great clips of act and great grunts, plops and strains. Enjoy as she brings the action from multiple angles and positions! For those of you that enjoy facial expressions, the faces this girl makes while going will drive you wild!!! Enjoy in the first scene as she gives you a nice up close rearview shot so you can see and hear the poop and farts shooting out her ass! In the second she brings the action from multiple angles!! Another great clip from this new sensation!!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pink Panties Dirty Desire - - scatshop

Pink Panties Dirty Desire - - scatshop

Pooping in sexy panties,it’s always excting me so much.I love rub my shitty pussy and to tease you so much with my dirty messy ass.To encourage you to cum in my ass.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Size: 897 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information