Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit Out Dirty Shoes - - scatshop

Eat My Shit Out Dirty Shoes - - scatshop

Watch me poo in these shoes and demand you finished every bite like the filthy slave you are ! Sensual vid **
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Horny 4 Huge Panty Shit - - scatshop

Horny 4 Huge Panty Shit - - scatshop

Naughty Goddess is pooping massive shit in cotton girl’s panties and sitting bratty in huge mess!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 38 s
    Size: 1 014 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lisa Marie’s Killer B’s!! - - scatshop

Lisa Marie’s Killer B’s!! - - scatshop

Throw your B’s up!! Lisa Marie finna put on a show for you!! Remember like when you were a kid, and school shows had a word or leter of the day? Well the letter her is B! Let’s begin with B For booty – Lisa Marie has one of the most beautiful asses in the game hands down!! She puts a full booty display on in these clips. The Next B is for bathroom, where she begins her adventure. The Next B’s She takes Her Bowel movements to the Bedroom, to take a soft messy dump!! The final B is for when she takes her load off in her favorite poop bucket!! Booty, Bedroom, Bathroom, Buckets, and Boo Boo = Killer B’s on full display!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Dessert - - scatshop

Scat Dessert - - scatshop

You can lick my ass but you can’t fuck it. Look at it smoothly coming out. You must eat the delicious shit dessert that I feed you. Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 883 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big TITTY Ebony BBW Peeing, smearing on pussy - - scatshop

Big TITTY Ebony BBW Peeing, smearing on pussy - - scatshop

I show sexy BBW body, pee, smear and play with dildo smearing poop all over my pussy
    Hope you enjoy as much as I did. xoxo lots of love
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Modern Whorefare Basic Scat Training - - scatshop

Modern Whorefare Basic Scat Training - - scatshop

Ten-Hut! A-tennnnn-slut! Wow, what a beautiful piece of fetish artwork! Whoaaaaaa! Modern Whorefare (Basic Scat Training) is a definite must see! First of all I have to brag on these cute and incredibly sexy outfits, they totally fit the movie and the plot of what is happening, as these pooper troopers are trained in the fine art of scat play. I absolutely love them! I mean one of them actually has ammo and a knife hehehe! Ok Back to the important stuff. This movie features our new and very sexy talent Valentina, so please welcome her graciously.She possesses a great curvy body and a huge booty to flaunt as well. The scene also features our Angela who begins her scat training in this movie, and actually receives a huge load of shit directly into her mouth from Valentina!!! She was incredibly horny and practically begging for Valentina's scat the entire movie as she ate and searched her asshole with her tongue, tasting it and getting a good preview of what was to come. But as you will see she just bites off a little more then she can chew!!! Hehe This is what training is all about!!! Valentina on the other hand totally aced her first training, she barely gagged, as she kissed Angela and Mr Cheeks, and had it rubbed all over her body! She has some huge tits with some gigantic perky nipples which honestly looked pretty hot covered in brown 😉 I think it is safe to say we are going to see more of her in the weeks to cum 😉 Most of the movie early on features mainly girl on girl action, plenty of dirty ass eating. However Mr Cheeks does jump in and enjoys his nipples and cock sucked by the two incredibly slutty vixens! He also drinks down the urine of both woman as they explode with powerful streams which he commands down his throat. There is a ton of enjoyment happening in this movie from all parties as they explore each others bodies and revel in the dirty pleasure and erotic nature of the fetish. I was definitely excited as I watched and in total shock to see Angela actually receive a load directly from the source, which in this case was a big fat female booty lol. Valentina actually had such a big load that after she fed Angela there was still enough for Cheeks to feast on as well! Both of them welcomed the scat and smeared it all over there size F and DDD titties as they rubbed them together covered in shit like two little piggies in a pen 🙂 hehe Both of these girls are absolutely HOT, and when you bolster this with the fact they both have huge big giant butts, it makes this movie a one of a kind rare entity, and seeing them engaging in such dirty "whorefare"only makes this movie a must see!!!
    Runtime21m42s
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 42 s
    Size: 744 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Horny Shit Anal Play - - scatshop

Horny Shit Anal Play - - scatshop

Huge shit always makes me horny for dirty anal
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 965 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lisa Marie’s Buttsplosion!! - - scatshop

Lisa Marie’s Buttsplosion!! - - scatshop

Lisa Marie had the mudbutt!! Enjoy this Bubble butt, shoot out the bubble guts!! Lisa went to make another FUNKY EFRO clip, shaking and twerking that sexy dancer booty of hers before we see as she crackles, sharts and shoots her load! She gotta work on her aim, getting it all over the place! on the floor, on her hands and all over her FUNKY ass!! Another great FUNKY clips from Lisa Marie!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HUGE Scat in Mouth - - scatshop

HUGE Scat in Mouth - - scatshop

I want to make my slave addicted to my kaviar and to my gorgeous round ass and i keeps him prisoner until i was ready to delivery a great meal right into his toilet mouth. I goes to bath with him and order him to keep his fucking mouth open because i’m ready to expulse another huge diarrhea. I fill his mouth and face to the maximum with my kaviar. Another EPIC shitty movie with Angelica Scat and my personal human toilet !!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop 5 Ways - - scatshop

Poop 5 Ways - - scatshop

Amazing compilation consisting of 5 brand new poop scenes that have never been posted to Scatshop before.
    In scene 1 I'm laying on my side & my shit immediately oozes out in all its creamy glory. I get up into a low squat and wipe my ass. You know I'll be sure to show you the dirty tissues and the large, soft load afterwards. Great lighting by the way.
    In scene 2 I'm on my ottoman slightly bent over. After spreading one ass cheek I push my poop out onto the floor. While watching this the shit appears to be never ending, then my asshole clenches and you THINK I'm done but I push out a bit more. Out of all the shits in this compilation this position was my absolute favorite.
    Scene 3 was quick but the position is very sexy. I lift one leg and push out a painful poop. Towards the end a nice fart comes out while I shit.
    In scene 4 my ass is oiled and you can really hear the poop as it comes out of my bootyhole. The crackling sounds are amazing.
    Scene 5 is my favorite overall. First I'm farting then I shit. But this isn't just any shit…it's honestly the most beautiful shit I've ever seen. Like… it's so damn pretty I didn't even post a picture of it. You'll have to purchase this video just to have the privilege of seeing it. I'll tell you this, it's golden, solid and soft and is very satisfying to look at. So satisfying I didn't want to throw it away.
    Great price
    Amazing shits
    Nice views
    Awesome lighting
    My favorite part is in scene 5 when the shit shoots out of my ass.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information