Pro User

Oct 2016

Close up piss cup - - scatshop

Close up piss cup - - scatshop

Let me climb on top of your face and piss right in your mouth. I know you want to taste my sweet juice. Trickling down your throat and into you stomach. Then I'll put my fingers deep in my pussy and finger myself on top of you
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

outdoor adventures! - - scatshop

outdoor adventures! - - scatshop

my first outside poop clips!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweaty, Smelly, Shitty Armpit Hair! - - scatshop

Sweaty, Smelly, Shitty Armpit Hair! - - scatshop

I have a dirty little secret. I have long, stinky, sweaty armpit hair! It’s really dirty and smelly but I love it! Being all natural and having such long armpit hair turns me on so much! I love sniffing it and playing with it. But I think I can make it dirtier! I just pushed out a big load of wet shit! Want to watch me smear this fresh poop all over my stinky armpits? They’ll be so nasty, so stinky! I’ll never get the stench out of my hairy armpit!
    Watch me smear my hairy armpit with my shit! Listen to me talk dirty to you as I show you my nasty, stinky, sweaty, shit smeared armpit hair!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Close up Toilet Shits 'n Piss - - scatshop

Close up Toilet Shits 'n Piss - - scatshop

Nice, close up pissy shits for you to feast your eyes upon πŸ’© come and see, don’t just keep lookin' at the preview babe..
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BJ, Cum In Mouth & My First Golden Shower - - scatshop

BJ, Cum In Mouth & My First Golden Shower - - scatshop

BJ, Cum In Mouth & My First Golden Shower
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SugarHill’s Big Booty Diarrhea Mess (2scenes) - - scatshop

SugarHill’s Big Booty Diarrhea Mess (2scenes) - - scatshop

Sugar Hill starts the clip off with some twerking in the 1st scene before she unloads a big stream of runny shit on the floor. The second scene she unloads another runny shit load for you.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 968
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty sex in warm, soft, smelly shit - - scatshop

Dirty sex in warm, soft, smelly shit - - scatshop

I like to have dirty sex in the morning. Take a shit on husband’s cock, get smeared in shit, jerk his cock off and fisting him in dirty ass full of shit. Warm, soft, smelly shit so gently touches the skin, envelops it with its wet, sticky touch. The smell of shit hovers around, filling the entire room. I shit on my husband and smear shit, I lie down on him and he licks my pussy and I put my hand in his dirty ass in gratitude. It’s full of shit, and I pull the shit out of his ass and smear it all over my face and chest. This is paradise, this is bliss. My husband’s tongue flutters over my pussy like a butterfly, I feel the approach of orgasm, it’s such buzz.
    Are you, slave, want to serve me during dirty sex. Crawl over here, you going to lick all the shit off me. I’ll make you suck a dirty cock and eat our stinking shit. You are nothing, nobody, who opens mouth and eats shit where I want and when I order!
    P.S: Write reviews, my dear fans
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 762 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss 'n Shit That Couldn't Wait To Come Out - - scatshop

Piss 'n Shit That Couldn't Wait To Come Out - - scatshop

Here's another toilet clip that was full of desperation, I really did pee on myself a lil in this one! 🀣 this was a nice lil poo too…I held it in just right.. 😩 would you like to see? πŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈπŸ’©
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Letting out the Demon - - scatshop

Letting out the Demon - - scatshop

If you like it loud, this vid is for you!
    Black thigh high boots, sheer black crotchless panties and a black tank top. That's how I start my day in this clip.
    This might be the most talking I've ever done in a vid. I talk about my wet redhead pussy, my asshole and how full I am and how bad I need to shit. I tell you I'm going to hold my hole open and fuck my full rectum with a huge dildo.
    I use red duct tape to pull my cheeks apart and keep my tight bum hole accessible. I squeeze some lube on to my ass and I begin to ride my monster dildo. It hurts a bit and I squeal in painful delight. Each time I thrust it in it gets easier but I can feel the shit wanting to pour out of me. I bet I'm covering the dildo in my sweet and sticky shit. I rub my hard clit faster and faster…
    My orgasm happens fast, the sounds that come from me are almost demonic. The beautiful, painful stretching of my hole, the shit being denied as the dildo pushed farther up my rectum, the amazing tingling as my pussy and ass overflowed with orgasmic sensation…I yell and gasp and…growl? Lol even my face is a bit twisted with orgasm!!
    The dildo slides out and I turn around to treat you to the post orgasm shit so desperately needed. I shove the dirty dildo into my mouth and suck it as I shit for you. I show you the pile and send off with a kiss!!
    BONUS SCENE!!
    I take you to the bathroom to watch me push out the shit that was impacted. You see me grunt it out, wipe my creamy ass and pussy (with show) and flush it away!
    (Great light. Lots and lots of talking, gasping, moaning…VERY LOUD ORGASM!. Boots, bed head and no makeup. No smear.)
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 50 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat this biggest shit you pig’s snout, toilet - - scatshop

Eat this biggest shit you pig’s snout, toilet - - scatshop

I knew that sooner or later I would find you and bring you back. You can hide, but you can’t run away from who you really are. You are my living toilet bowl, toilet slave to the core, and you will come back to me again and again.
    And since you’re back with me, I’ll have a little fun with you, show you your place. Sit on the floor, I’ll shaved you. Add more foam, i smear your face and get started. The razor is very good at cutting hair at the root. And as a warning to you, I will shave off your eyebrows. Don’t move, get your hands off. This will be a lesson to you. Without your eyebrows, you can’t go out on the street, run away from me again. It will be your shame. What, scared! Know that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, and you won’t even know it.
    And I want to finally feed you shit, but not alone, I called my girl friend. We’ll have a good time with her. She smiles, looks at you like a cat at runaway cream, anticipates. Since my shit eater hasn’t eaten shit in a long time, he needs to have a dinner party. Oh, how much I want to shit, my ass is bursting. Here’s a plate of pasta, put it under my ass, and i we’ll shit in it and feed you. A huge, thick, 12-inch-long shit is coming out of my ass. Why are you looking so scared? Are you dissatisfied with something? This is your lunch, open your mouth. You know that until you eat everything, you won’t leave the table. Here’s a glass to wash down your smelly treat. Lana and I are going to piss in it for you. Open your mouth, start eating. Here is so spoon for spoon, swallow, for mother, for father. Don’t puke up. If you puke up, I’ll feed you back all the vomit with shit. Be good toilet bowl, eat all shit. We’ll plug your nose with shit so you can swallow better. Now you look like a real shitty pig. We like feeding you shit
    P.S: Film was shot with three cameras, in full HD quality
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 56 s
    Size: 1.94 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information