Pro User

Oct 2016

Female Boss’s Shit Makes Me Cum! - - scatshop

Female Boss’s Shit Makes Me Cum! - - scatshop

In this video diary, I tell you how I’ve finally made my biggest, nastiest fantasy come true… stealing my female boss’s shit from the toilet at work and sneaking it home, to sniff, lick and taste it!! I even eat a little bit of it, pushing me over the edge and making me cum!!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hairy Farts And Dirty Anal - - scatshop

Hairy Farts And Dirty Anal - - scatshop

I pull down my sexy black lace panties to reveal my hairy ass and bright red butt plug. I spread my ass and pull out my butt plug showing off my little rosebud. I use my fingers to help myself inhale air into my ass and fart it back out. You’ll love hearing the air go deep into my guts and be forced back out again. Some of the farts are very juicy, and shit flies at your face. As I fart you can see a droplet of my pussy juice trickle out and get caught in my bush. I take some poop that sneaks out my ass and show you between my fingers before sticking it on my ass cheek. Then I decide I want to fart on your dick while it’s in my ass. I inhale some hair though my butt, shove your dick inside and fart on it while I fuck my ass and make myself squirt in my hairy bush. At 7:35min in I include a clip from a live show where I show off my hairy ass, and fart for the member. He requests to see his cum dripping out my ass. I put a syringe of cum lube in my ass, then fuck my ass with my realistic dildo. I pull out the dildo and say “lets see what we find in there” and I push out a little turd with the cum lube and it drips down my bush! Oopsy!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scat on the bed - - scatshop

scat on the bed - - scatshop

Lila drink some coffee this morning. So a good shit is coming from the ass of Lila. His slave is hier to cleaning her ass, and she make him play with his shit, take some in the mouth, smelling.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amateur hard turd fucking - - scatshop

Amateur hard turd fucking - - scatshop

my boyfriend love to fuck my shit, so i helped him. i seat on him, with his dick betvwen my butcheeks, and fucked my hard shit on his stomack, with his dick, so hard, that it started drooling
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Size: 604 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Week Of Shits - - scatshop

A Week Of Shits - - scatshop

For one week I film my daily shits, in different positions, angles, some small and big, some fly out and some I struggle to squeeze out.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HUGE turd + two-hole-fuck! - - scatshop

HUGE turd + two-hole-fuck! - - scatshop

OH my god! I loved this fuck! After pressing a HUGE turd out and a second soft one he fucked my dirty ass and sprayed his cum in my brown hole! THIS was AWESOME!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My SHIT Slave Boy - - scatshop

Eat My SHIT Slave Boy - - scatshop

Don't you wish I could drop my steaming hot load in your hungry mouth? Pay to watch this clip, you dirty shit eating pig. Watch it with your mouth wide open, you shit slave ! Sniff my ass and obey me. The better you obey me, the harder your dick will get. Watch turd after slimy turd squeeze out of my sweet hole.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Queen of the fountains - - scatshop

Queen of the fountains - - scatshop

I love to be in bed as long as possible to have a lot of fun for my favorite things like masturbating, having big things in my butt, eating my shit and do some gorgeous water sports.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Liglee does her chores - - scatshop

Liglee does her chores - - scatshop

She does her washing and desperately needs to poo.after her poop she sticks her finger in her asshole and feels that it’s full still,full of shit.with poo on her fingers she sticks them in her mouth
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

amateur dirty scat pussy and ass fuck - - scatshop

amateur dirty scat pussy and ass fuck - - scatshop

sometimes i like to fuck in my pussy. but only briefly. and then i need to sit on his dick with my shitty asshole. and when his dick drops out of my asshole, i like to touch my shitty asshole, and feel the shit under my fingers, and wipe my shitty fingers on my soft ass …
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 491 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information