Pro User

Oct 2016

2 Loads Shit and Vomit P2 - - scatshop

2 Loads Shit and Vomit P2 - - scatshop

Lady Kimi loves to torment slaves. She stands on his body again and again, pressing her foot deeply into soft parts of his body or kicking the slave. The slave suffers. Then it is puked. Lady Kimi starts several times and pukes the toilet slave in his dirty mouth. Then there are nasal mucus, which he may lick off.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Zaleya Dirty Play with Christmas Tree - - scatshop

Goddess Zaleya Dirty Play with Christmas Tree - - scatshop

Goddess Zaleya takes revenge on Santa and farts non stop to destroy Christmas Tree.
    While Mistress checks the gift, the farts explosions started and didn’t seem to stop. She removed every Christmas decoration and did a fart for each one.
    Clip is recorded with extremely close ups to see her gorgeous big ass doing wet farts.
    The close up is so close that you can imagine you have your nose in her ass, sniffing the wet farts!
    After the farting was done, Goddess Zaleya went to the gym. When she came back, she felt desperate and did a big diarrhea at the Christmas tree to make it more stinky.
    Would you be her farting slave inhalor and her slave that cleans her ass, instead of hygienic paper?
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 392 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarah tortures Angie! - - scatshop

Sarah tortures Angie! - - scatshop

Sarah overpowered Angie, she calmed her and bound, Angie is very weak, she barely moves and moans softly… Sarah is making real terrible farts on Angie’s head, she pulls her by the hair, she brings her head to her ass, Sarah has latex pants and they really make her stink….
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Domi shits pee and vomit again - - scatshop

Domi shits pee and vomit again - - scatshop

Once again its time for consumption. the slave is visiting domi cat at her home. First she piss in his mouth then she shits in it and at last she puke in his mouth!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Shits - - scatshop

The Shits - - scatshop

Hey toliet freekz, in this one you will see me shit on the toliet 2 day in a row.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Down & Dirty - - scatshop

Down & Dirty - - scatshop

Kat get really really dirty outdoors.. Letting it all loose she goes poop then after wiping it away with toilet paper she rolls around in mud and dirt getting to be a dirty little girl telling you how much she likes it. Then she pillow grinds hard and fast getting very horny and wet for your big black cock. Telling you what a nasty whore she is while grinding on your humongous BBC with her ass bouncing up and down. She begs you to cum deep deep inside of her, so she can feel your creamy warm cum dripping from her tight pink pussy. And then rolls around in your cum she just dripped out of her pussy it couldn’t make her any happier.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 26 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Zaleya Leather Pants Farting and Shitting - - scatshop

Goddess Zaleya Leather Pants Farting and Shitting - - scatshop

Another epic farting/shitting clip with Goddess Zaleya ! Goddess were relaxing in her hotel room and she feels to fart. You can hear her noisy farts in her leather pants while she doing business on her phone. Goddess calls her toilet slave and calls him in a hurry. She needs a mouth to fart in as soon as possible. After her slave arrives, Goddess orders him to lay on her bed and keep his mouth open. She release nice farts right into his mouth and slae must inhale everything. At the end, Goddess farts in a bottle and offers him as a reward. after th “easy” part, the toilet slavery will follow : slave was told to lay ni the shower and keep his mouth open because Goddess needs to pee. She release a nice torent of piss right into his open mouth and orders him to swallow EVERYTHING. Then she allowed him to wash her pussy with his clean tongue. After the toilet was gone, Goddess shitting in her toilet for her fans.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1520 x 2 704
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Upside Down Enema - - scatshop

Upside Down Enema - - scatshop

I get into a handstand, tease and fill my ass with my special enema bulb that’s shaped like anal beads. When it comes time to evacuate, I slow down the footage so you get every glorious, wet and filthy detail. You get a great view of the action as I squat on the toilet in a deep plie that showcases my beautiful feet. If you like feet and poop this is a great video for you. Watch my hairy asshole gape and contract. Be sure to check out my other enema content.
    As always- if you’re new to my store you can expect some freaky goodness here. I’m a muscular/ skinny combo, flat chested/ no nipples and I’m extremely hairy and I have a hot gigantic clit.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Make Your Dick Dirty, Shitty In Fishnets - - scatshop

I Make Your Dick Dirty, Shitty In Fishnets - - scatshop

I like fishnets and you? You get great sight to pussy and butt hole. My pussy gets wet thinking of I sit on your face and you fuck me. I spank my ass and seduce you with fishnets ass. Don’t be shy I need your dick. I want you to bending me over and penetrate your dick deep in my ass. I suck on a BBC Dildo and telling you what I could do with you to getting dirty together. I pull down a bit my fishnets, spread my pussy and butt hole while legs spread then you able to admire my fishnets feet too. Which hole of mine do you wanna fuck so badly? Let’s make your dick shitty by me. It’s a good plan and great start of your weekend with me. I make dirty the dildo quickly then squat over on and shitting and peeing on. It’s time to fuck myself and fantasy about you fucking my dirty pretty hole. Let’s have some dirty fun together. Warm shitty dick deep in me. I fuck myself nice and hard first laying on back then knee on doggy. Gape my butt hole several times and also make loud farts on you. Talking dirty and fucking myself hard in ass while you shoot your cum in me. I hope those loud farts push you to cum inside me. 🙂 Have fun.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 42 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat on a Plate and Smearing - - scatshop

Scat on a Plate and Smearing - - scatshop

Here i shit a delicious pile on a plate and smear it with my hand on my pussy and my ass. Lick that smelly shit from my ass toilet pig. Enjoy and jerk off!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information