Pro User

Oct 2016

Pat a cake - - scatshop

Pat a cake - - scatshop

Oh what a lucky digger I am. while playing like a baker in my big dough mixed with pee I found a unharmed grain and tasted it. I ate it. So much good things in that mountain of shit.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Magic Box 4 Slave - - scatshop

Magic Box 4 Slave - - scatshop

I am preparing a tasty box with chocolate for my slave!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 14 s
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop & Fart Tease - - scatshop

Poop & Fart Tease - - scatshop

Teasing you with her tiny naked body Kat knows just what you are wanting. You can’t help your dirty fetish and you wanna see more of what Kat has to offer. Bending over for you Kat open up her asshole and pushes out a couple of farts before pooping for you. Pooping with her ass up in the air her pussy gets so creamy thinking of what a dirty girl she’s being for you. She plays with her pussy a little before gaping her asshole open and pushing out a couple more fart right in your face!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Food In Isolation - - scatshop

Food In Isolation - - scatshop

My huge shit turns you on so badly. Wanting to taste and swallow it! You are so hungry for my shit,slave. You must eat it and clean my throne. Especially now, in quarantine, my shit it’s so necessary for you,slave!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 40 s
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Ass Worship - - scatshop

Dirty Ass Worship - - scatshop

Making you worship my fat ass before I piss and shit all over your face! [Some slight rectal prolapse occurs since the “load” was not to big]
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee, Big Poop & Orgasm - - scatshop

Pee, Big Poop & Orgasm - - scatshop

I’m wearing some sexy lingerie for you, teasing you with it, showing it off from all angles before I slowly strip, leaving just my suspender belt, stockings and heels on. I start rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. I really need the toilet so just go there and then, first a pee and then a very big poo. I stay where I am and carry on fingering my pussy with a dirty asshole until I orgasm. I then give you a close up view of the poop.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Anita – Mistress Luna diarrhea in mouth - - scatshop

Goddess Anita – Mistress Luna diarrhea in mouth - - scatshop

In the first part, Mistress Luna uses teases her slave with a perfect pair of tan pantyhose. She humiliates her slutty boy in her dungeon and she keeps him in the cage. She enjoys to watch him hard and he beg for mercy. She ballbusting his cock and balls and laugh on him.
    In the second part of clip, Mistress Anita enjoys to piss right into her slutty mouth, then expulse a nice diarrhea into his throat. She really enjoys that her toilets swallow everything from her magnific asshole ! She love to offers her golden nectar and kaviar for all her fans !
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 48 s
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Parvati farting and facesitting with scat - - scatshop

Mistress Parvati farting and facesitting with scat - - scatshop

Goddess Parvati enjoyed spicy beans at a Mexican restaurant with her friends. The poor slave was waiting for his Mistress at home, finishing all the tasks that were given. Because Goddess felt very bloated in my stomach, Mistress Parvati decided to use him today as her farting slave in a facesitting session. She farted very loud, withver juicy big ass, that perfectly covers his face. First Goddess humiliated the slave by putting her heel in his mouth, because the slave was loud and disturbed her ! Mistress said she is busy releasing gases, not talking to him. Everything Mistress Parvati does is arounsing for her silly slave. Her dirty slave is addicted to her charm and erotism ! He got the opportunity to lick her ass and pussy and Goddess Parvati ordered him to give her a cum tribute, but only by eating his cum at the end, from her feet. After this hard task, slave was sent to her friends for more farts humiliation ! Enjoy 3 of the best romanian fart goddesses !
    After the farting session, Mistress Parvati used her slave as a hole to receive her perfect shit, then right after the mouth shitting, the toilet slave experiences suffocation with her royal ass, so that the pig will be coerced to taste it !
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 19 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shy Girl Gets Dick In Her Shitty Ass - - scatshop

Shy Girl Gets Dick In Her Shitty Ass - - scatshop

Can you see this cute and shy girl wearing a silky cheeky skirt and innocent lacey bralette on. You love shy girls don’t you? I’m enough shy to show you what kind of panty I wear underneath. I’m getting naughty and pull up my skirt a bit and then remove it. But I would tell you something about me. I’m shy and cute but love turning to dirty girl. Can I show you my other side? I knee on doggy with great upskirt view and gaping my pussy spread a bit my butt hole. I do some Queefings and tell you to taste my pussy and sniff my butt hole. The fact is I’m craving for an hard dick into my tight hole. This time I wanna take it into my ass. Can you give it yours to me? But before you give your dick to me should enlighten you that will be dirty. Probably goes to shitty don’t you mind? I nice and slow prepare my hole to penetration and also Queefing few times in doggy. I tell you to do slowly don’t hurt me. Does it Feel so good inside me? Your dick got dirty faster then I expected of my creamy poo. Can you see how you digging my creamy poo out of my ass with your dick? I also release some creamy poo in rear view. Get back to play with my ass. How do you feel yourself deep in my poopy ass? I do some farts and fanny farts as well. I tell you that Fuck me and cum inside my little asshole. I guess both of us had so much fun 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big booty pooping compilation - - scatshop

Big booty pooping compilation - - scatshop

This is a compilation of all of my poops for a week (give or take). All of these are NEW poop clips NEVER before seen on ScatShop. There are some really big stinky poops in this! I poop in a bowl, and in a public restroom, poop and piss on a little man and more.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 549 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information