Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Parvati smoking and scat humiliation - - Scatshop

Mistress Parvati smoking and scat humiliation - - Scatshop

Mistress Parvati come back in our studio with a new perverse clip : she enjoy a session with her slave, using him as human ashtray then as human toilet ! As usually, you will adore to see her gorgeous butt and ass open when she pushing out her perfect shit for a new meal. A movie for your collection !
    Models:

File Name : Mistress-Parvati-smoking-and-scat-humiliation.mp4
    File Size : 272.76 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:04
    Video : AVC, 1 995 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My shit pig needs … - - Scatshop

My shit pig needs … - - Scatshop

My shit pig needs to be in the air!
    Mistress, mistress, dominatrix, doctor, pimp, teacher, fetish companion, rubbing lessons and breeder – Mistress Jennifer Carter’s repertoire is as complex as pleasure, pleasure and longing on earth! And so it is hardly surprising that the lord of the livestock is particularly open minded, more specifically, the pig! Because she loves to educate insatiable shit pig!
    Unfortunately, the summer is coming to an end, so Mistress Carter has only a few days left to educate your pigs in the wild!
    So Mistress Carter grabs a boxer pig from your own stable and travels with him for a walk in the woods to enjoy his brown delicatessen!
    On a thick tree trunk, a quiet place is set up without further ado! There, the Mistress, your soft and delicious Kackwurst served your boar in a silver bowl! So that the pig also knows his place, Mistress Carter pushes the head of the sow deep into her pile and begins to feed him by the hand! This grunt, the piglet is allowed to jerk off his little pig tail!
    Mistress Carter still has room in your pigsty, who would like to join !?
    Models:

File Name : Mein-Kackschwein-muss-an-die-Luft.mp4
    File Size : 551.94 MB
    Duration : 00:18:43
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Long and soft into bath - - Scatshop

Long and soft into bath - - Scatshop

A long, soft and tasty turd into my bathtube 😉
    Models:

File Name : 2016-03-22_1.mp4
    File Size : 123.74 MB
    Duration : 00:01:45
    Video : AVC, 9 484 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The just a Sunday Trilogy! - - Scatshop

The just a Sunday Trilogy! - - Scatshop

Three Movies – One Price!
    Caviar, latex and a human toilet or simply, it’s Sunday again! That’s all it takes to make Mistress Carter happy! Because she loves to serve her divine, delicate body excrements at the end of a busy week, to your shit cows!
    And so it has become almost a recurring routine for Saurich to help his Mistress with the weekly relaxation! Merely to be bored with your slave no boredom and to prevent a lack of concentration, the mistress always thinks of new forms of administration of your slave feeding!
    But caviar first, classically under Mistress Carter’s glass toilet chair!
    And while Saurich is already lying in joyful anticipation under the loo-throne, the mistress first lights a cigarette to relax your divine bowel, to push the brown gold into the wide open mouth of your toilet! But somehow the worm is in there today and so Mistress Carter has to help with some water!
    After the brown shower, Mistress Carter’s slaves pig Saurich awaits, a little surprise! For while he only knows that there will be a lot of spit and divine champagne of his mistress, Mistress Carter has had a new toilet mask made at Rubber’s Finest! And so this rubber mask completely adorns his head, so that the slave can take his service without losing a drop of the precious liquids! At the same time, Mistress Carter sets to work and feeds your human toilet with the finest vintage sparkling wine a’la Carter and plenty of divine saliva from your beautiful mouth!
    While slave Saurich is still digesting his mistress’s delicatious body excrements, Mistress Carter is already planning the next tasting of her toilet slave! Because even if it seems that the mistress has completely emptied, it requires a thorough deep cleaning! And so Mistress Carter, for the pleasure of the slave, rinses your bowels with water!
    Saurich has already taken place in the new rubber pool and eagerly waits for his adorable mistress! Shortly shaken the gun license Herrinnenpo by, already Mistress Carter starts with the enema party! With a tremendous pressure you shoot the slave your remaining intestinal content, in his wide open toilet mouth! But his body is not too short and so there is a shower a’la Carter has washed! Experience an extended, super-class Dirtysession, with great close-ups and addictive slow motion shots of goddess Mistress Jennifer Carter! Just lying directly below would be even closer!
    Models:

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema Party in the Rubber Pool … - - Scatshop

Enema Party in the Rubber Pool … - - Scatshop

While slave Saurich is still digesting his mistress’s delicatious body excrements, Mistress Carter is already planning the next tasting of her toilet slave! Because even if it seems that the mistress has completely emptied, it requires a thorough deep cleaning! And so Mistress Carter, for the pleasure of the slave, rinses your bowels with water!
    Saurich has already taken place in the new rubber pool and eagerly waits for his adorable mistress! Shortly shaken the gun license Herrinnenpo by, already Mistress Carter starts with the enema party! With a tremendous pressure you shoot the slave your remaining intestinal content, in his wide open toilet mouth! But his body is not too short and so there is a shower a’la Carter has washed!
    Experience the divine colon cleansing of Queen Jennifer Carter, with sexy slow motion shots of the bizarre happenings!
    Models:

File Name : Enema-Party-in-the-Rubber-Pool-or-just-a-Sunday.mp4
    File Size : 1144.21 MB
    Duration : 00:39:02
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 93.3 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My stink makes me wet - - Scatshop

My stink makes me wet - - Scatshop

My fingers in my ass again getting covered in poop
    I smell my fingers and get turned on
    Models:

Poop Videos
    Scat
    Smearing

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Zaleya face farting and bizarre shitting - - Scatshop

Goddess Zaleya face farting and bizarre shitting - - Scatshop

Another excelent clip with Goddess Zaleya ! Goddess was very horny and needs her slut in her luxury kitchen. She teases you with her ass in leggings and she orders her slave to worship her ass and her farts. At the end she shittings in her rubber boots and send them to a rubber fan as a nice reward ! A bizarre clip for bizarre scat fans !
    Models:

File Name : Goddess-Zaleya-face-farting-and-bizarre-shitting-2.mp4
    File Size : 785.09 MB
    Duration : 00:12:59
    Video : AVC, 8 199 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your Place Under My Ass - - Scatshop

Your Place Under My Ass - - Scatshop

Imagine what is it to be under me like a real toilet, no talking to you, no attention, only shit. Your job is to eat and swallow like a good human toilet boy. You will spend much time watching my unwashed hairy perfect asshole and my pussy. Your only source of food! Get used to it because from now on this is your place under me, toilet!
    Models:

File Name : 1952920.mp4
    File Size : 974.56 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:30
    Video : AVC, 17.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pussy worship, period play, scat in mouth - - Scatshop

Pussy worship, period play, scat in mouth - - Scatshop

Goddess Parvati is back with more bizarre action ! In the first part Goddess used her toilet in different ways, doing different humiliating scenes with him : she ordered him to clean her pussy, smell her pussy and sniff it. Then she face sitting him until Goddess orgasms. In the second part Goddess humiliates her toilet with her tampon and She does some period play with her toilet boy. She obliges him to suck her tampon and to clean it then Mistress pisses and shits in his mouth and face for a better toilet training session!
    You cannot lose this video because it shows almost eveything you like : huge boobs of Goddess, perfect ripped pantyhose, perfect pussy lips, gorgeous ass, magnific position for shitting in mouth !
    Models:

File Name : Pussy-worship-period-play-scat-in-mouth.mp4
    File Size : 573.29 MB
    Duration : 00:25:30
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Anal Dildo ATM - - Scatshop

Dirty Anal Dildo ATM - - Scatshop

Some early morning anal on huge dildo results in a shit covered toy, which after riding for a while and some pissing I suck and lick the shit stained dildo, rub on my face and taste my chocolate!
    Models:

File Name : shitonadick-1.mp4
    File Size : 696.1 MB
    Duration : 00:12:13
    Video : AVC, 7 774 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information