Pro User

Oct 2016

Strap on and Shitting in Luxury Bathroom - - Scatshop

Strap on and Shitting in Luxury Bathroom - - Scatshop

Day 2 of Isolation.
    This time I have some femdom fun with my slave with my strap on.
    I reprogrammed my slave to tink this is the only way to get virus immunity. By sucking my strap on. No other things allowed in his mouth. No food, no licking, no touching. He must put his mask down only when it’s a strap on business. The deeper it goes in his mouth, the more immunity he gets.
    I like to emasculate men by coercing them to suck my pink dick. Such a cutie. It must be tasted. Like a cake. My slave got a hard on by sucking my strap on. Who wouldn’t when seeing a sexy, goddess like Me dressed so erotic in crotchless pantyhose, dangerous red stilettoes, lace bra and leather jacket ?
    After I had enough fun with the sucking, I ordered him to sit on my vintage fetish sofa so that I culd peg him. First view its from my back, then from left side.
    Then I took my slave into my luxury bathroom and shitted on his mouth.
    Wanna get pegged by Me, the erotic, stunning Goddess ? Wanna get face-shitted ? Buy this clip. Be my addicted bitch.
    Models:

File Name : Strap-on-and-Shitting-in-Luxury-Bathroom.mp4
    File Size : 225.4 MB
    Resolution : 2704x1520
    Duration : 00:10:00
    Video : AVC, 2 893 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 242 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Zaleya in Bodystockings Farting and Shitting - - Scatshop

Goddess Zaleya in Bodystockings Farting and Shitting - - Scatshop

A great role play clip with my Goddess Zaleya ! I am a worker boy and my Goddess was so horny that she put a fishnet bodystockings on her perfect body. She excited me with her ass and she teases me with her ass and tits. She orders me to jerk off and to smell her farts asap. She needs a fart inhaler and i was there for her fantasy. She enjoys to feel my mouth under her big ass and she had many surprises for me. She announced me that I will get my reward very soon : her kaviar right on my mouth and face. Again another kinky clip for Goddess Zaleya fans !
    Models:

File Name : Goddess-Zaleya-in-Bodystockings-Farting-and-Shitting.mp4
    File Size : 594 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12
    Video : AVC, 7 894 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 225 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Zaleya Luxury Bath – Farting and Enema - - Scatshop

Goddess Zaleya Luxury Bath – Farting and Enema - - Scatshop

A great solo clip with my Goddess : Goddess Zaleya ! She annonced me today that she don’t need my services for her next 2 days. That’s include also the full toilet slavery. I was a little bit upset because i was used with her morning pee and kaviar. She told me that she needs a cameraman for those days so i was just her cameraman. She goes to her luxury bathroom and enjoys some great farts right in my face (almost), as you can watch in this clip. She told me to come closer to her magnific ass and see how she farts and inhale only her smelly farts. After few minutes, she told me to get her enema bag and prepare for a dirty enema. She expulsed a huge enema in a bowl and then she make another one. Great action and great POV with a lot of farts and enema play !
    Models:

File Name : Goddess-Zaleya-Luxury-Bath-Farting-and-Enema.mp4
    File Size : 823.36 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25
    Video : AVC, 9 805 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 254 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Asshole Tease And Gigantic Poo/Prolapse - - Scatshop

Asshole Tease And Gigantic Poo/Prolapse - - Scatshop

The video filmed in 4K Quality. Super close and lots of close up view, crystal clear sights to my pretty asshole in the entire video. I’m fully naked and start with pussy rub and tease, spread and gap it up close. I feel need to poo but control myself and keep it in as long as I can. Puckering my hairy butt hole to your face. I tease and do some asshole play and gap by my huge poo inside. I don’t let run it out just gaping and closing it repeatedly front of you. Definitely drive you crazy and make your cock hard 🙂 I also suffering to not pushing out and when I do it’s just a fantastic feeling. Hear me moaning while release gigantic poo close up and keep puckering and doing prolapse. Juicy swollen asshole what you cannot resist. Enjoy my ass in this video so very close to you and giving such a huge poo. Worth your attention 🙂 Have fun.
    Models:

File Name : DSCN1968.mp4
    File Size : 1076.62 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:07:28
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Doctor Zaleya JOI and Nasty Shitting - - Scatshop

Doctor Zaleya JOI and Nasty Shitting - - Scatshop

Today I felt a little tired and I went to the doctor for an exam. I was lucky because my personal doctor was free and received me urgently. I was surprised to see that she musts consult me everywhere, but if these are the rules, I obeyed. I was told that I have nothing in general, but the doctor said that she needs a sperm sample to be sure of the final result of the examination. I completely undressed and the lady doctor started masturbating me to get that sample. Finally, after giving me a little “essence”, I managed to ejaculate and offer what she wanted. Another hard day among the isolationists.
    At the end Goddess shitted in a bowl and she show you what you have at your next meal : her creammy kaviar ! She expected you to eat all and ask for more. Again a nice close up view of her big ass and labia !
    Models:

File Name : Doctor-Zaleya-JOI-and-Nasty-Shitting.mp4
    File Size : 620.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:45
    Video : AVC, 4 028 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

How close can you get - - Scatshop

How close can you get - - Scatshop

Love to show you all just how my chocolate shit comes out my ass,see how close you are
    Models:

File Name : 2020-05-03-16-51-38.mp4
    File Size : 111.02 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:43
    Video : AVC, 4 033 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Roleplay Clips X 3 - - Scatshop

Roleplay Clips X 3 - - Scatshop

Mummy goes to sit on the toilet and there’s no loo roll! Luckily your there to fetch some! Why are you hovering ? Do you want to stay and watch mummy have a poo ? You do! First mummy has to pee ! Do you like looking at mummy’s fanny ? Does the smell of mummy’s poo excite you ? It does ! Your dick is getting hard. Don’t worry mummy won’t flush! You go and cum on mummy’s poo in the toilet ! (Two versions of the same clip)
    I’m the office boss. I’m with my new starter today training. He’s accidentally left the swipe keys behind and we don’t have phones on us to call anyone to come and let us out. It’s been two hours now. I’m bursting for to go to the toilet. I get where I can’t hold it any longer! It’s coming out!
    This is so embarrassing! I’m going to have to just do it on the floor! Oh you find your boss shitting on the floor exciting and sexy do you ? You’ll be cleaning it up ! Also, after this you’ll be doing free weekends and nights for me ! You tell anyone about this and you’ll be fired! Oh the smell of my shit turns you on does it ? Then you can wank and come on my pile of shit before you clean it up!
    Models:

File Name : Role-play-combo.mp4
    File Size : 493.48 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:11:50
    Video : AVC, 5 628 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

69 Poo/Pee - - Scatshop

69 Poo/Pee - - Scatshop

I love sucking your cock so much, but I also want you to taste me so i flip around and let you eat my pussy.. but then i have to shit and I dont hold back.. soon after you cum in my mouth I had to pee!
    Models:

File Name : 00146-1.m4v
    File Size : 171.4 MB
    Duration : 00:04:36
    Video : AVC, 5 035 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit N Grind - - Scatshop

Shit N Grind - - Scatshop

I come in after a night out. All dressed in my heels and leather jacket.. I do a little striptease for you. I’m in a good mood.
    I strip naked and then I start playing with my dildo. Fucking myself very hard with it. I roll onto my back and take a long steamy piss then continue to fuck myself. I go onto my back once more and take a nice dirty shit. Then I grind on my dirty pile. I then get the shit and smear it seductively all over my nipples, belly and pussy before bringing myself to orgasm! Thank you for watching!
    Models:

File Name : Shit-N-Grind-.mp4
    File Size : 696.37 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:16:42
    Video : AVC, 5 625 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Smear Enema Prolapse Big Orgasms - - Scatshop

Scat Smear Enema Prolapse Big Orgasms - - Scatshop

I love the smell and feel of my poop, even the colo turns me on! When I have alone time, I love to masturbate in the tub to enema my poo out. Just the smell alone causes me to orgasm after just a few rubs of my shit covered pussy. I know you like it when I push real hard to poop and I prolapse both of my love holes. I like it when you tell me to poop for you because it pleases you and I feel sexy.
    Poop, Scat, Smearing, Asshole Prolapse, Rosebud, Object Anal Insertion, Shitty Bra, Enema, Masturbation, Bathroom, Solo Female, Shit, Pooping, Moaning, Anal pushing, Asshole Slut, Water Squirting, Pink Prolapse
    Models:

File Name : scat_smear_enema_prolapse_big_orgasms-1.mp4
    File Size : 319.21 MB
    Duration : 00:09:33
    Video : AVC, 4 500 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information