Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing and Pooping Stinky Shit in Panties - - Scatshop

Pissing and Pooping Stinky Shit in Panties - - Scatshop

watch as i check on my plants and hold my pee and start pissing uncontrollably!!! then i think myself… “might as well take a shit in these panties, too!”
    my panties swell, and i pull them down to expose the poop stuck to my ass, and pull the shit out of my panties and play with it!!!
    Flies attacked me!!! STINKY STINKY!!! >.<
    Models:

File Name : pooopingpanties.mov
    File Size : 389.97 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:33
    Video : HEVC, 11.7 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 174 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop Lube Tease - - Scatshop

Poop Lube Tease - - Scatshop

I held my shit for so long, and it’s runny too…
    So, I release in full view and use my shit to lube up and give you a handjob.
    Longer video to come, if you like this one 😉
    Models:

File Name : HJ-TEASE.mp4
    File Size : 202.05 MB
    Duration : 00:04:37
    Video : AVC, 5 943 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 148 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your girlfriend has an accident on your dick - - Scatshop

Your girlfriend has an accident on your dick - - Scatshop

You and your new girlfriend are about to have sex for the first time. She is a blushing, fresh faced girl who took the time to get all sexy for you. You can’t wait to pound that tight little pussy. She wastes no time in going to town on that dick, sticking it in her mouth and sucking like her life depended on it. Now she is ready for the main course. You notice she is a little hesitant to go all the way down. She ensures that she is fine. She continues to not go all the way. She admits that because your dick is so big, it hits the side of her bladder and causes some discomfort. You decide to take it slow. She goes a little deeper this time. Her pussy feels very tight, like something is bulging out of the side. She moans like she is in some pain. She continues to push down. All of the sudden a jet of liquid hits your dick. Did you make her squirt? No, it seems to be shooting out forever. Is she peeing? She is so embarrassed. She admits to accidentally peeing all over your dick. She is afraid that you’ll break up with her. Little does she know you’ve always been into watching girls pee and always wanted a girl to piss on your dick, but no girl would. She just unintentionally fulfilled your deepest fantasy. You have a raging hard on like never before and want to fuck her like crazy. Her pussy is still wet and she is more than happy to climb back on and go for a ride. Her pussy doesn’t feel like there is a big bulge in the side anymore. she must have really had to piss badly!
    Models:

File Name : gfpeesonurdick.mp4
    File Size : 475.64 MB
    Duration : 00:08:53
    Video : AVC, 7 323 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amazing Big Ass Shit! - - Scatshop

Amazing Big Ass Shit! - - Scatshop

I have been pushing out the biggest turds lately! I've captured some of my biggest in this video for you!
    I love shitting in different positions so you get to see me shitting from two angle! Which position is your favorite!?
    There is an amazing EFRO shit on the plate! You have got to see all of these huge, sexy load of shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

File Name : 1266.mp4
    File Size : 782.92 MB
    Duration : 00:08:57
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat my cookie !;) - - Scatshop

Eat my cookie ! - - Scatshop

Hello my hungry boy !
    Lay down and open your mouth 🙂 My butt is cooking something big for you !
    Taste my wet syrop through my panties and prepare for one big and hard cookie (^_^)
    Models:

File Name : PantyPum125.mp4
    File Size : 294.73 MB
    Duration : 00:05:05
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 150 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ryouko Ebony And Ivory - - Scatshop

Ryouko Ebony And Ivory - - Scatshop

After the main performance of a big poop get ready to enjoy an encore!
    Multiple Angles. Close-up(s). Cameraman-assisted (Silent).
    Models:

File Name : agp_ryouko_01_5GZHVX.mp4
    File Size : 1027.23 MB
    Duration : 00:33:17
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Student’s Accident Becomes Piss Play - - Scatshop

Student’s Accident Becomes Piss Play - - Scatshop

I had to pee all day but none of the teachers would let me go… finally I make it home and run to the bathroom, but I barely don’t make it and I piss myself running down the hallway. I figured- since this made me a little horny, I may as well make myself a piss cocktail and clean the floor with my clothes- wringing them out over my head and tongue, licking the piss off my pants and peeing over and over- but not on the toilet.
    Models:

File Name : student-accident-pee.mp4
    File Size : 1004.73 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:18:01
    Video : AVC, 7 608 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Boobs slapping shit - - Scatshop

Boobs slapping shit - - Scatshop

Funny saggy tits I have that love to slap my poo like bells. Can you identify the melody? Guess it's a „Eat me" theme.
    Models:

File Name : IMG_6509.mov
    File Size : 132.97 MB
    Duration : 00:02:33
    Video : HEVC, 7 148 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 94.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat shit by shit my happy toilet - - Scatshop

Eat shit by shit my happy toilet - - Scatshop

My slave girl is happy, my slave girl belongs to me, my slave girl serves me. She’s my toy, my fucking machine, my living toilet. She’s happy eat my shit, smiling from ear to ear. Chewing, eating my shit, thanking me for delicious treat. I fuck her in the ass and she shits, her ass bubbles, the shit falls on the floor. She’ll get her ass whipped for this, which is just an excuse for me to punish her, but she doesn’t have to know that. She is mine, all, from head to toe
    1. Eat my tasty shit, my happy toilet
    Get on your knees behind me, pull the shit out of my ass with your hands and put it in your mouth. More, more pull the shit, eat my chocolates. Stuff your mouth so your cheeks swell like a hamster's. Yeah, great, I haven't shat that much in a while. Eat my shit my shit-eater, eat more, lick your fingers. You're my favorite shit-eater, chew, eat. After all truth tasty I have shit. Smear shit all over your face, chest. Look at you, what a beauty you are now. Good slave girl, eat my shit, get used to eating shit, you're my toilet bowl. A little sick but nothing, shove it back. I love it so much. I see how happy you are to eat my shit.
    2. Gonna feed you shit, my happy toilet
    Crawl my toilet slut, crawl to me my living toilet bowl. I want to play with you. Kiss my legs, lick my pussy and ass, soon I will want to shit and my shit will definitely be in your mouth. Yes, that's it, lick me from top to bottom. Your sharp little tongue tickles my insides so nicely. Stand up on knees, now I'm gonna fuck your sweet ass. You shit yourself, shit right on the floor, and I'll keep fucking you in your dirty ass. Oh, how I like it, the ass oozes liquid shit. Lie still, you need to be flogged for prevention. Well, well, don't pout your lips, you are my depraved innocence, my slut, my happy toilet. And I want to shit in it. Get on your knees behind me and take the shit out of my ass. Yes, even deeper, insert your fingers, even deeper. Oh, you put your hand up my ass, this is my first fisting. How nice, work hand in my dirty ass. Yes, it's a buzz, I'm cum now. And now eat all the shit in your hands my dear, You know I'm going feed you shit anyway
    Models:

File Name : Eat-shit-by-shit-my-happy-toilet.mp4
    File Size : 1243.82 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:29:28
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Worship my Shit 2 - - Scatshop

Worship my Shit 2 - - Scatshop

More role play with my toilet slave Mary, I dominate over Mary wearing latex gloves, stockings and corset. I shit a nice combination of firm turds followed by loose nasty shit that smears nicely on my prolapse, ass, and tied tits. I play with my shitty prolapse, I play with my shit. I take the firm turds and shape into a dick and smear on my lips, smear on my tongue and suck on the shit, I swallow some and have my shit slave Mary give me a big shitty kiss
    Models:

File Name : Marytv2.mp4
    File Size : 1438.99 MB
    Duration : 00:19:54
    Video : AVC, 9 923 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information