Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy sluts serve gleefully and substitute holes - - Scatshop

Happy sluts serve gleefully and substitute holes - - Scatshop

My happy, my lovely sluts, they are always ready to give me pleasure, substitute their holes for my favorite games. Their working mouths, developed dirty assholes and pussies are always happy to accept my strapon and real cock. Smiles of joy and happiness do not leave their faces, they are my treasure, my toys and toilet bitches.
    1. Obedience lesson for new slave bitch
    Today I have a new slave girl, today is a day of entertainment, today we will have fun. She was intemperate and shown disrespectful when first communicating with me. And pay for your tactlessness. Be self-willed and show character with others, and with me you will be submissive, you serve and fulfill all my whims. I’ll tie her hands and feet, today you won’t need them, today your holes will be completely accessible to everything. First, we’ll warm up your ass and pussy with a spanking. Your squeak from each blow brings me such pleasure. You have great tits, and we want to twist your nipples. What, bitch, you’re warmed up. Now your holes are ready to fucked. Today we will fuck you in the mouth and in the ass. Your tender pussy cognize fisting. I love when my bitches have big holes for fucking. Definitely today is the best day, a holiday. I see you’ve lost your arrogance. You’ll be more polite and submissive now, bitch.
    2. We fucked dirty ass, pissed on slut
    I want to teach a slave girl to fuck in a dirty ass full of shit. Let her suck a dick, let get excited, I'll fuck her with a strap-on. And then we'll start teaching her to fuck in the shit. For the first time, let's use some lube, but in the future shit will serve as lubricants. How the ass opened up, my husband's cock in her shit, it's so sexy. She seems to like it, this little hole like it, to be fucked in a dirty ass. She smiles, and asks fuck for more. It's a good start, there will be more.
    Let's move on to water procedures. Get in the tub, we're going to piss on you. That is a stream of urine, that's how I pisses. Catch your mouth my urine, you must absorb the smell of your Mistress into your skin. My husband wants to use you as well. You'll be the urinal. Open your mouth wide, take the urine on your tongue, and swallow. How wonderful, it's so beautiful. Should more often piss into your mouth
    Models:

File Name : Happy-sluts-serve-gleefully-and-substitute-holes.mp4
    File Size : 1617.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:38:20
    Video : AVC, 5 704 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hayley Farting - - Scatshop

Hayley Farting - - Scatshop

Hi, this is me farting in a variety of poses. Sometimes clothed, sometimes naked. Sometimes they’re quiet, sometimes very loud. Some are close up, some show all of me.
    The clip ends with a close up of my pussy, I was trying to push out the cream pie my husband gave me, but accidentally farted instead.
    Models:

File Name : farting-vid.mp4
    File Size : 424.43 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:56
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Accident while on a date - - Scatshop

Accident while on a date - - Scatshop

“You would really have to poop, but you're on a date with someone (POV). You're getting more and more desperate, and you start potty dancing in your seat. I ask you what's wrong, and you say that you have to go to the bathroom really badly, but you can wait. POV starts to show interest in your struggle, and you notice. But you don't mind, you like the attention. You tease me with your desperation, squirming and potty dancing in your seat, trying to get a reaction out of me. Soon the need becomes unbearable and you have to stand up and get in line for the bathroom. POV comes with you. You potty dance in line, still teasing POV do liking it, but the bathroom is still occupied and you're desperate. eventually you can't hold it anymore and you have an accident. You could ask if you can use POV's shower”
    Models:

File Name : customaccident.mp4
    File Size : 727.07 MB
    Duration : 00:10:06
    Video : AVC, 9 934 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

School girl Shit Eater - - Scatshop

School girl Shit Eater - - Scatshop

Off course,JapScatSlut is always naughty and ready to play with her shit in the toilet.
    Early in the morning, nobody gets up yet.
    She prepares to get ready but she starts feeling do some shit.
    She takes her pants off and starts showing her asshole off to the camera in this video.
    Shits takes time to come out but slowly from there, she farts and stretches her pink tiny asshole.
    Watch closely, she is going to lick, chew and eat it just as a good as scat slave!
    , shit is right there.
    Models:

File Name : JapScatSlut-No.11.mp4
    File Size : 661.8 MB
    Duration : 00:10:24
    Video : AVC, 8 773 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You’ll Clean All With Your Tongue - - Scatshop

You’ll Clean All With Your Tongue - - Scatshop

In this video I shit in the toilet like all human beings, ’cause today I want be traditionalist. But with one difference: at the end of the pooping action, rather than using the mop, I will use your tongue. Hurry up: come to me and licks it all!
    Models:

File Name : 47-Youll-Clean-All-With-Your-Tongue.mp4
    File Size : 78.92 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Duration : 00:03:23
    Video : AVC, 3 127 kb/s, 28.824 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

suck the dildo till i puke - - Scatshop

suck the dildo till i puke - - Scatshop

here i fuck my mouth till i puke several times
    Models:

File Name : 20200218_154859.mp4
    File Size : 138.51 MB
    Duration : 00:01:22
    Video : AVC, 13.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wide Pussy Spread Pee In Sneakers - - Scatshop

Wide Pussy Spread Pee In Sneakers - - Scatshop

The video is 4K Quality.
    Watch me wearing only my new white converse sneakers and nothing else. I’m pretty tanned and my body just matching to my white sneakers. I start with some shoe teasing standing then going to the floor knee on doggy for butt hole show off. I stick one finger into. Then invite you more closer to get crystal clear view to my wide spread pussy. I offer you long pussy spread teasing and asshole view in my sneakers. I talk to you sexy and asking you what if I need to pee and make big mess around me? Would it be turn on for you? I hold my pussy lips by hand wide and nice and peeing like a fountain. I try to control the stream which is make my body wet as well. I pee nice and high in the air once shoot the camera too. Naughty girl in white converse done big wet mess on the floor. I dip the bottom of the shoes in pee and lift up to let the drops dripping down. Before the end I squat up with my wet pussy and pee a little bit more.
    Models:

File Name : DSCN1999__Merged-1.mp4
    File Size : 714.25 MB
    Duration : 00:09:50
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oxana Sexy Shorts Messy - - Scatshop

Oxana Sexy Shorts Messy - - Scatshop

Oxana is farting till poop in her new spandex shorts.
    Models:

File Name : oxanaspandexshortspoop.mp4
    File Size : 308.98 MB
    Duration : 00:09:38
    Video : AVC, 4 281 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Poop Loser Scat - - Scatshop

Eat My Poop Loser Scat - - Scatshop

"Hello, loser". Can you guess who I am talking to? My ass has never looked sexier than it does from below peaking out from under my short leather skirt. You get a slave's eye view. You will be masturbating without self-respect as you gaze at my perfect ass while I dig my heels into the slave's testicles. Then I dismount and come to look over the slave while I encourage it to 'flush'. Next, the camera looks right into my face as I look down the toilet and coldly order it to "Eat my shit, slave." You will masturbate furiously-I can almost hear your little dick flapping around now-as I look down pitilessly at the sub-human struggling to eat my waste. you look right into my massive brown eyes, my luscious, full red lips. you abandon hope as your dignity melts away and you give yourself to pleasing me by degrading yourself. It has to actually consume. you can see it working by the smile on my face. The slave struggles to breathe under the shining rag. Since you have enjoyed the view of my slave you should live by the same rules I make for it. Finish masturbating and once you have spewed your filth lick up your sperm like a good little toilet.
    Models:

File Name : 221210.mp4
    File Size : 692.32 MB
    Duration : 00:12:26
    Video : AVC, 7 580 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

crapping on him and smearing - - Scatshop

crapping on him and smearing - - Scatshop

Finally had a chance to crap on a guy’s cock. I piss on him and smear it around before he wanks himself off.
    The video was very much a ‘let’s do this, see what happens, and make it better next time’.
    Models:

File Name : jay-scat-vid-2GB.mp4
    File Size : 1841.47 MB
    Duration : 00:12:47
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information