Pro User

Oct 2016

Four simple poops from start of June - - Scatshop

Four simple poops from start of June - - Scatshop

Haven’t had many opportunities to film whilst I’ve been on the loo lately sorry!
    Here are four really simple ones from the last week. Two down the toilet. One where I’m squatting on the floor partly facing the camera. And the fourth where I’m naked and standing to poop onto the floor.
    H xx
    Models:

File Name : scatshop-june-4-poops.mp4
    File Size : 215.67 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:09
    Video : AVC, 13.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 109 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

White stinking panties - - Scatshop

White stinking panties - - Scatshop

Taking a big shit in my favorite pair of white panties!! First I start by showing you a little erotic show and then I tease you with my perfect ass before I take a big shit.
    Models:

File Name : IMG_4081.mov
    File Size : 810.15 MB
    Duration : 00:08:12
    Video : HEVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 25.117 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ASS Worship Sessions Turns To SHIT - - Scatshop

ASS Worship Sessions Turns To SHIT - - Scatshop

Hey babe! I’m so excited to get started on our ass worship session 😉 I taunt and tease you, showing off my juicy, bouncy bubble butt while sharing some sexy anecdotes, before taking a seat at my throne above you, and making you go to work! While you’re licking my ass, I make my butthole wink, until–Oops! I just farted a little! Sorry about that!
    Wait, what? You LIKE my farts? And you want even MORE…? Oohh, fuck YES! A man who wants my shit! Ass lover like you doesn’t play! Finally, a man who REALLY loves everything about ass 😉 I rip open my pantyhose, exposing my ass and I feed you a hot dump!
    Models:

File Name : loverachelle2-assworshipsessionturnstoshit.mp4
    File Size : 1197.81 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:08:22
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

double dirty pull up change! - - Scatshop

double dirty pull up change! - - Scatshop

2 new clips of me going potty in my pull-up and changing for you!! Xoxo I really love the way it feels when I get to sit and squish it, I hope you like it too!!!!
    Models:

File Name : IMG_6024.mp4
    File Size : 1253.94 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25
    Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Close Up Farts - - Scatshop

Close Up Farts - - Scatshop

A super close up video of some farts with a lot of poophole and shithole dirty talk!
    Models:

File Name : Close-Up-Farts-Queefs.mp4
    File Size : 415.03 MB
    Duration : 00:09:25
    Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lick The Shit off My Heels - - Scatshop

Lick The Shit off My Heels - - Scatshop

Lisa has kept her shit slave hog tied in a latex bodysuit and ball gag all night. He did, after all complain that sleeping in a dog cage was uncomfortable. So for Lisa It was a teaching moment. Now he knows what real discomfort is. So Lisa walks in looking sexy as ever. She lets him know that he’s going to be a good toilet for her today, and proceeds to stomp on him with her sexy leopard print stilettos. Then she canes him mercilessly, smiling as his yelps of pain are muffled by the ball gag. She steps on his head then tells him to kiss her shoe, which he cannot do because of the ball gag. He does his best but Lisa isn’t pleased. She puts him on his knees and has him watch as she pisses in the chamberpot in front of him. Then she turns around and shits in the chamberpot. She she takes his gag off and steps in the shit, smearing it all over the sole of her shoe. She takes her shoe off and dips it into the piss and shit mixture then puts the shoe back on. Lisa tells her slave he is going to clean her shoes now. She commands him to stick his tongue out and start licking. Shit slave begins the difficult task of licking the sticky shit from the bottom of the shoe and gags and vomits, but Lisa is unfazed. She won’t be satisfied till her favorite shoes are licked clean. Finally all the shit is licked off, but Lisa has to go. She puts on another pair of sexy heels and pushes shit slave’s face into the chamberpot right in the piss & shit mixture. He vomits several times but Lisa tells him to start licking. She tells him she’s leaving, and to keep licking while she’s gone. She wants her chamberpot to be licked clean: No piss, no shit, and no vomit! She walks out, leaving shit slave to complete the task without vomiting.
    Models:

File Name : Lick-The-Shit-Off-My-Heels-Scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 426.97 MB
    Duration : 00:11:53
    Video : AVC, 4 821 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum on my shitty ass! - - Scatshop

Cum on my shitty ass! - - Scatshop

My neighbor wanted to film me pooping again. But his hard cock can’t wait to get sticked in my anus! So he did, while I was trying to poop, he fucked my hole and got a brown cock… Lovely! Clip is over 6 minutes!
    Models:

File Name : 2014-05-18.mp4
    File Size : 174.78 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:03
    Video : AVC, 3 908 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Human Toilet Paper for BBW Ass - - Scatshop

Human Toilet Paper for BBW Ass - - Scatshop

Today, my slave has the special privilege of burying his face between my thick thighs while I use the toilet so he can inhale all the fragrances of my bodily waste. His senses are plunged into abyss as I let out streams of my liquid and creamy gloopy drops right in front of his nose and eyes. He coughs and gags as his lungs are filled with the smells. When he tries to move his head away, I push it back in, so there is no hope to escape. He is in agony.
    I tell him that he isn’t worthy of tasting and this is the closest he is going to get until he proves that he is a capable toilet. I tease him with the idea that he’ll never be good enough to lick my asshole, knowing that he is so desperate to despite his appearance of reluctance. You can hear everything coming out of my body dropping into the bowl of the toilet. There is a lot of waste and a big mess.
    When I’m finished, I notice that I’m all out of toilet paper! Oh no~ the slave thought he was going to get out of cleaning my asshole this time, but it turns out that using his tongue is my only choice. I spread my cheeks wide and the slave buries his face into my messy ass. He fills his mouth with all the excess and laps up around the rim of my ass until it’s nice and clean, then I leave him in the toilet until I have to go again.
    Models:

File Name : Human-Toilet-Paper-for-BBW-Ass.mp4
    File Size : 940.58 MB
    Duration : 00:08:26
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Swallow without chewing shit, pathetic shit eater, toilet - - Scatshop

Swallow without chewing shit, pathetic shit eater, toilet - - Scatshop

Today is holiday of some kind, today the three of us are feeding shit to my toilet slave. We took a big piles of shit right in his mouth and he eating every last bit of it. Eat shit toilet schmuck, three Mistress shitting in you, and you’ll dare turn your face back. I’ll put shit in your nose so you can faster swallow without chewing. And your ears I put shit, too. Today we will fill you with shit, today you are our latrine. Swallow faster, swallow without chewing, eat all the shit, and after you finish, you’ll get surprise
    P.S.: Write reviews my dear fans. Tell me what you would like to see
    Models:

File Name : Eat-Triple-shit-youre-not-done-yet.mp4
    File Size : 1867.53 MB
    Duration : 00:22:29
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty talk with a dirty mouth - - Scatshop

Dirty talk with a dirty mouth - - Scatshop

Walking from the bedroom to the hall to deliver a big soft shit from the perfect angle. Listen while I talk dirty and smear it over my body and end with tasting it and telling you to cum in my mouth!!
    Models:

File Name : IMG_4407.mov
    File Size : 741.64 MB
    Duration : 00:08:11
    Video : HEVC, 12.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 168 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information