Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Drink My Piss And Eat My Shit

Scatshop.com- Drink My Piss And Eat My Shit

Description:
    Mistress Lisa Pisses in a wine glass and makes her toilet slave drink it, then shits on his chest. Her toilet slave is granted the honor of licking her asshole clean while she tortures his nipples. Then she puts her shit into his mouth where it belongs.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Drink-My-Piss-and-Eat-My-Shit.wmv
    File Size : 111.75 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:07:32
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ub6882pj02qm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Strip Shit Ship!

Scatshop.com- Strip_Shit_Ship!

Description:
    You ordered a load of my shit. Im going to send it right to your door. But first, watch me strip out of my clothes and shit out your load. Just for you!
    I slowly strip out of my clothes while I talk dirty to you. Watch me take off my cardigan. Then watch me strip off my dress. Do you like my big juicy ass? You know its full of poop! Its full of a load of shit that Im going to send right to your door!
    Its time to poop for you! Watch that nice load of shit come out of my ass! Soon this poop will be in your hands! What are you going to do with it!?
    Enjoy!
    Scat 679-Strip, Shit, Ship!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : stripshitship.mp4
    File Size : 699.94 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:36
    Video : AVC, 21.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xa69ufzb18z0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola - Fetcon Toilet Misses the Party

Scatshop.com- Lola - Fetcon Toilet Misses the Party

Description:
    1080 HD Its Fetcon 2017 and Lolas enjoying the sexy parties in her latex catsuit. Upstairs, hidden away from it all, her human toilet awaits her return. Lolas been out dancing and drinking. She comes back into her hotel room to piss into her toilet slaves mouth twice. The human toilet must sit there and be ready for whenever she shows up. The toilet wears a urinal gag. Lola stands and straddles the slaves face to piss into the gag. She tips its head back to make sure it all goes down the slaves throat. It has to swallow everything, or shell get mad. (12:01 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Toilet Slavery, Female Domination, Latex Catsuit, Pee, Urinal Gag, Ball Rope, Humiliation, some Spitting
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Fetcon-Toilet-Misses-the-Party-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 890.44 MB
    Duration : 00:12:01
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kxytd54wa6d3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Married man toilet at the hen party

Scatshop.com- Married man toilet at the hen party

Description:
    Married man toilet at the hen party Meet. New girl-Lassie, 21 years old. This is really a married man! His wife does not know about his passion for serving as a toilet for a group of girls. This time he really suffered greatly, but he likes when girls rape him. It was Monday-morning, closer to dinner! Yesterday was the weekend and the girls rested and eat and drink alcohol. Many girls themselves were surprised how much they crap. Before serving Lassie, the slave asked for 2 minutes of rest! The girls allowed him to rest and continued. After this, the slave went home to his wife, who even does not know that 5 girls used him an hour ago!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s108.mp4
    File Size : 1350.19 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:30
    Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vq59q53cye50

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Amadahy and Lola - The Flapper Valve Saga

Scatshop.com- Amadahy and Lola - The Flapper Valve Saga

Description:
    1080 HD Day In the Life of a Human Toilet (The Flapper Valve Saga) The flapper valve on the toilet in the girls apartment is broken. They dont know how to fix it. Theyve called up one of their boyfriends to come over and fix it for them, and in the meantime, they tie up a slave and put a funnel in his mouth. He will have to be their toilet now. They assure the slave that the new arrangement is only temporary. The girls use the toilet slave back to back. They both have been holding it awhile. Two girls pee is an awful lot in the slaves belly for his first time. After the girls use their new human toilet, they leave.
    A few hours later, Amadahy comes back from class. The flapper valve has still not been repaired. She uses the slaves mouth instead.
    A little while later a Lola comes back. She pees in the human toilet. Again, she reassures the slave that the flapper valve will eventually be repaired.
    The next day, the flapper valve has, of course, still not been fixed. Lola awakens and uses the human toilet. She thanks the toilet for being such a sport.
    Amadahy comes in shortly after. She applies her lip gloss while peeing. Then, she tramples the slaves full-belly while she wipes.
    Lola comes back in a few hours later. She assures the slave that the plumber is on his way, maybe not today, but possibly tomorrow. She pees again, then leaves.
    Lola comes back again, and again, she pees. Shes been drinking a new detox tea. It makes her pee at least once an hour.
    Amadahy comes in a little later, right after her shower. She sits, naked, on the human toilet and pees.
    Its safe to assume, at this point, that the plumber will never show up. The toilet slave has become a permanent fixture in the girls apartment. (14:13 long)
    Production Note: This clip is softcore erotica, no explicit camera angles! The funnel used was black and discreet. No pee is shown, the slave drinks directly from the funnel. You can hear the bathroom sounds, and the sound of the slave swallowing on the audio.
    Clip Contains: Amadahy, Lola, Toilet Slavery, Pee
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Amadahy-and-Lola-Day-in-the-Life-of-a-Human-Toilet-The-Flapper-Valve-Saga-Revised-Complete.wmv
    File Size : 1046.77 MB
    Duration : 00:14:13
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yssjnykn3z7y

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Gynecological self-examinationShit filled pussy thought the speculum

Scatshop.com- Gynecological self-examinationShit filled pussy thought the speculum

Description:
    DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS,prepare the memory device.
    Custom Vid
    At first you shit on the floor (without pantys).After this you insert a speculum inside your pussy and show me the inside with a lamp.Then you stuff all the shit in your pussy through the speculum.Then you pull out the speculum and leave the shit inside.At last you fuck you pussy with your Favorit dildo while the shit came out of your pussy."
    Do gynecological self-examination is very useful, I am happy to fulfill this request!
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1GynecologicalSelfExamination.mp4
    File Size : 1857.18 MB
    Duration : 00:15:02
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pxd9ht18a5te

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ass Sniffing Farting Shitting Up His Nose

Scatshop.com- Ass Sniffing_Farting_Shitting Up His Nose

Description:
    I have no background for this. I simply wanted to punish my slave by forcing him to sniff my ass as he stroked and rip a couple evening gasses off, farting only. Then my ass was just like fuck this guys nose and it got ridiculous. Filming had to be paused twice to clean up to keep it appropriate for C4S. I allowed him to finish after I grew tired of him by completely cutting off his oxygen and forcing fresh gas into his lungs until he came.. came or B1ACKED out, whichever would come first. If you like forced ass sniffing, face sitting, smothering and farting that gets VISIBLY DIRTY. You want this.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ExplodingNose.avi
    File Size : 375.73 MB
    Duration : 00:11:42
    Video : AVC, 4 223 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s831xbun3msc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dig Eat and Suck your way out of SHIT

Scatshop.com- Dig_Eat and Suck your way out of SHIT

Description:
    Part 1-Dont be scared, Bossy will guide you right through it
    If there was ever a 'Real Deal when it comes to scat and turning men into shit-swallowing toilets, its Bossy Delilah. As she explains in this clip, 'Its not a normal life. I teach you to be a slave and a servant. And, I will shove that shit down your throat, no mercy.
    In this clip, The Scat Queen tells you exactly what to expect if youve gone beyond the point where fantasizing about asses and ass worship is enough to satisfy you. This is for you if youve seen some scat clips and think youre ready to eat shit.
    But, if its Bossys shit you beg to eat, she gives you fair warning, 'Youll dig, eat and suck your way out of it. Youll stay on the floor, licking ALL of it up. And if you change your mind when the shit has left her perfect asshole, too bad, 'Ill beat the fucking shit out of you.
    Somehow, despite the brutality and reality of 15 years of Bossy making men eat her shit, shes irresistible. Her stunning looks, perfect ass and the leather corset she reveals weakens your resistance to futile. She makes you calm and accept youre ready and shes the one to guide you through it all. It worked on me-I thought of the heavy chain and very nasty, heavy whip she holds as things to help me keep calm and obedient. Im ready Bossy Delilah.
    Part 2-Make me proud and eat it all up
    The stunning Scat Queen, Bossy Delilah looks down through her toilet chair and asks you about her rules, her shit eating rules.
    'Whats going to happen if you dont eat all that shit? Hmm? Tell me. Thats right, Im going to punch you, beat you, cane you, grab you by the fucking throat and choke you.
    And dont expect Bossy to smear her shit all over herself. Her asshole and butt cheeks will get dirty, her delicious feet will too. And she has no hesitation to use her hands to grab some shit and shove it down your throat. But thats it, 'Im here for those that want to eat shit. Eat it all up, swallow it and be subservient to their Mistress.
    'Get ready, Bossy lights up, sits on her toilet chair and rubs herself through her pantyhose and tells (and shows us) that shes getting wet just with the thought of shitting on you. 'Open up, 'Drink up my piss, thats the easy part, including the sweet cream.
    Positioning her asshole inches from your mouth, she reverse sits and demonstrates expert sphincter control as she serves the grand meal, squeezing off piece after piece of her shit for easy swallowing.
    Done shitting, Delilah stands in her heels, behind a good-sized meal and reminds you of her rules that you need to finish up whats on the floor. 'Take a bite, Im going to whip you before every bite. Youll scream and Ill shove your face in my shit with my foot on the back of your head. Eat that all up.
    'Are you going to eat it? Its all yours. Make me proud and eat it all up.
    Model:
    TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : LCFullFttMovie.mp4
    File Size : 1924.69 MB
    Duration : 00:21:51
    Video : AVC, 12.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4wr8ruo4kkc8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- AMAZING Scat Play Full Smearing and Sucking

Scatshop.com- AMAZING Scat Play Full Smearing and Sucking

Description:
    New incredible video, low price and hot content here!) Giant Shit, Full Smearing, Play with fresh shit, sucking and diving in pile of shit and more.. (all what you need)
    You always wanted to know what Im doing after work, in the shower when I want to shit) Now you have a unique opportunity to see exactly how I play and spend time with my juicy fresh shit) Stay tuned, and do not forget to subscribe to my official page on twitter !) Love you !)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : AMAZING-Scat-Play-Full-Smearing-and-Sucking.wmv
    File Size : 510.13 MB
    Duration : 00:09:19
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 289 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fq5q5cfg1jri

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty shit fuck with two cums

Scatshop.com- Dirty shit fuck with two cums

Description:
    Two cums and her nice scream. Completely covered in shit by the end. Must see.
    Model:
    FetishPlay88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : new-movie.mp4
    File Size : 1548.93 MB
    Duration : 00:19:09
    Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: