Pro User

Oct 2016

I get naked, show my beautiful body, poop in a glass dish, sniff and smear poo on my leggs in red sexy leather high heel shoes
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 3 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Was Digging through my vaults and found some Melissa clips I never put out even on my old sites. Old to me but new to you!! These are from nearly three years ago. Video quality not as great as her most recent videos, but its still a great set of natural toilet clips. Melissa takes you through her whole routine while dropping the kids off at work. Enjoy as she drops some nice logs then takes you to the sink with her to wash her hands. You can even hear ladies come in an out of the bathroom and use the toilet in the adajcent stalls as well! Its like she had a perfect sense of timing as she always waited for the perfect moment of silence to get her own lawgs and poots out!! Some clASSic clips from one of my favorite Asses of all time!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 23 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Daddy, I am such a naughty little girl. Today at school I had to pee so bad and I accidentally peed a little bit in my panties! Are you mad at me Daddy? I really want to make it up to you!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 478 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

All I can say about this clip is.I dare you not to jerkoff to it!! Looks like Grace was supposed to meet up with a human toilet of hers, but he flaked on her. Rather than let all that poop she held for two days go to waste, she decided to let us all see what he missed out on! I just want to say to the asshole that didnt show up for your appointment on behalf of myself and all my customers THANK YOU!!!
    Just when I thought shes done it all, Grace returns with another video which made me name her Goodness Gracious to begin with!!! She continues to outdo herselfGrace was feeling real sexy. Enjoy as she starts off in her basketball shorts like a sexy tomboy, lowering them just enough to see the crack of her juicy ass before pulling those shorts back upThe way her ass looks even in those shorts.man! Then enjoy as she drops trou and lets that ass shake for a while to the music. She tells the story about what happened. Then Enjoy as she puts on a show like never seen before on My Site I swear she must have two days of pee in her too!! This is a scat and pee lovers dream clip!!! WTF was that guy thinking missing out on this load!? Dont you wish it was you instead???
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just bought myself a new dress and Im going to let you guys see me take a big shit in it ๐Ÿ˜‰ Come watch me as I get all sexy in my cute little dress and sit on a chair with my legs wide open to shit and piss just for you
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 4 min 3 s
    Size: 271 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Female Domination Full Toilet SLAVERY Training:
    Delilahs sadistic ASS is getting off on terrifying and toying with her slave before using him as a human toilet,
    Extra FUN: Heavy smothering, Ass Bouncing, Ass Drop, Face Grinding, Nipple Torture Heavy Humiliation before shitting on ITS” beat down flat face! Valentines Special Discount for ScatSHOP FANS ONLY!
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 22 min 14 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is one of my favorite so far. So sexy, Messy dirty and hot. Im really horny this time and I want fucked by you. So the only thing what I can do finger my little pink pussy and cumming so hard for you twice. Creamy wet squirting looks amazing ? I talk dirty in the video. I ask you many times come and fuck me wanna feel your hard dick, when you slide in and out. By the way really have to poo too. Are you in some dirty and messy playing with me? I invite you to come and playing. Lift up my leg in the air so you get amazing view to perfect asshole and start to fingering my tight asshole at start. Fingering and linking my fingers and repeat it so many times. I feel so much poo in my ass and getting dirty my tongue and mouth too. This is why I say messy ass to mouth play During fingering myself coming out big and nice dark stinky poo. I had lots of green veggies before the days. Keep fingering my asshole and Smear more poo in my mouth on teeth. playing ass to mouth and put my dirty shitty finger in I just mix with my spit and spit it out let drip on my tits. Make messy them. I tell you many times through the video just keep fucking my asshole cannot stop it, I have orgasm in anal. I love this feeling because I can cum easily and I was horny all day. How was to fuck my poop covered ass? Was it good as for me? I encourage over the video, fuck me hard. ? Sexy,hot and messy video with dark and stinky poo. Enjoy
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You're a fucking pervert, hiring me and not even wanting sex with me - you want something so much tasty than pussy could ever give you. I tease you for your desire for not even wanting my ass, just what it give you. Stay down and open your mouth, and eat my giant firm SHIT. A proper toilet can take whatever I give it. But it looks like I don't even have to demand, you're gobbling up all my poop as soon as it leaves my ass afterall! I know all about your desires you fucking bitch! Licl my ass clen after the toilet.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a video where i share with you things you never knew and things youve always wanted to know..
    I go into great detail in all my questions that you guys wanted me to to awnser with lots of giggles from me too..
    I talk about the things i love about scat, how it all started, my best video i enjoyed, what i love the most, and all my other fetishes i like
    I show one of my fetishes in this which is peeing and at the end i tell you what scat video gave me the most mind blowing orgasm and i cum while i tell you all about it.
    You get to know my age and other sexual things you never knew ?
    ENJOY AND WELCOME TO MY WORLD X
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 24 min 25 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey guys! Its time for my morning routine and I decided Ill get a little adventurous around the houseIm gonna poop on my washing machine ๐Ÿ˜‰ And Oh, its a huge monster!!! Watch me shit out a big log while sitting on top of my washer and check out the long stream of pee that comes right after the poop. I have included two different angles and I know youll just love this one ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information