Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Scatshop.com- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Description:
    ScatShop Exclusive!-One of my first ever scat videos!
    Watch me shit on two gourds on a silver platter on my kitchen table! I wonder what Ill be remembering later when all my friends and family come over to eat off that very same table that I shit on!
    Watch me happily fuck myself with shit covered gourds! It feels so good to fuck myself with my own shit! It feels so good that I cum several times and shove little pieces of shit deep inside my pussy! I giggle and cum as I masturbate for you with my own fresh shit!
    Enjoy my orgasms!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : trim.28801414-A0A1-4ABF-8249-A4D7C89C69F7.mov
    File Size : 42.35 MB
    Resolution : 480x360
    Duration : 00:07:42
    Video : AVC, 702 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b0mx5nnjzdaw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sexy TastingSmearing Compilation

Scatshop.com- Sexy TastingSmearing Compilation

Description:
    A super sexy smearing compilation video of 2 of my favorite smearing clips!
    Bath of Shit, and Cowgirl Smear.
    27 minutes of hot scat and smearing and tasting play!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : compsmear.mp4
    File Size : 724.94 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:26:39
    Video : AVC, 3 669 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u3wud2fdvdf7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- OMG Im Going To Shit My Pants

Scatshop.com- OMG Im Going To Shit My Pants

Description:
    I was sitting watching a movie and all the sudden I had the most outrageous urgent NEED to POOP!!!
    I ran upstairs to the bathroom and on the way there I thought I shit my pants a little and barely made it to the toilet before I exploded!!!! You will have to see the ENORMOUS LOAD I shit out!! I looked down and couldnt believe it!
    But It felt so good to release so much shit that I couldnt help but play with my pussy because it feels so good right after a nice big shit! I make myself cum really hard and it felt so good!!
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    Your favorite redhead with the best prolapse
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3-16-Oh-My-God-Im-Going-To-Shit-My-Pants.mp4
    File Size : 986.24 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:53
    Video : AVC, 23.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 179 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qbrsj4f2f4q5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Breakfast

Scatshop.com- Breakfast

Description:
    Imagine you as my hubby and me, your lovely wife, serving you breakfast and feeding you my sh^^
    Model:
    LittleMissKinky
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : breakfast.mp4
    File Size : 370.16 MB
    Duration : 00:07:04
    Video : AVC, 6 991 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jgrrrecxmiad

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Super Filthy Fuck Smear Gape and Squirt!

Scatshop.com- Super Filthy Fuck_Smear_Gape and Squirt!

Description:
    Ive been preparing for you, anxious to be your little anal whore. I have been walking around the house wearing nothing but satin panties, with a large beady butt plug inside me. Riding it, opening my asshole When I present myself to you, I take down my panties, and use the but plug to start fucking my asshole. When I look down, I realize, it is completely covered in shit The ecstasy I was feeling was a big raging backload of greasy, mushy shit that had been stuck inside me for quite sometime. I had been so horny for you, I literally forgot to take a shit.
    I now have to accept that I am your anal shit whore, and play with my asshole that is now oozing a massive load of poop. Im making a big mess on myself, and on my toys. The shit spills underneath my butt cheeks, and I am forced to roll around in it while I play with my naughty holes. I fuck myself nice and deep with a long dildo, and move on to bigger butt plugs, making my dirty shit hole gape and prolapse in pleasure. My pussy is sooo wet the entire time. I finger fuck my ass to get my hands dirty and rub my clit a little I pull out my big Hitachi wand and let it get dirty with liquid shit as my pussy juices are mixing with the mushy shit that is smeared all over both of my holes.
    I let myself edge as I keep playing with my shit-covered toys, pushing the same shit in and out of my asshole. I then use my inflatable butt plug to give myself a really good stretch! I stick the plug in my ass and pump it until its nice and big. When I pull it out, I push out my rosebud, and use my fingers to open up my dirty asshole. The second or third time I try to insert the plug, it falls right out of me until I can make it big enough to stay inside! I then make the butt plug vibrate, turn on my Hitachi and masturbate my wet, shitty holes. Every thing is dirty, messy, mushy and slippery, to the point where I can barely grip my toys or hold them in place in my asshole Even the struggle of trying to manage masturbating in my creamy shit mess makes me even more worked up, that I finally have to buzz myself into a glorious squirting orgasmic mess. The juices squirt up into the air, and gush down my filthy asshole, adding to the slippery mess that is underneath me.
    I end my beautiful scene with some camera angels of my big mess Showing off my asshole, pussy, feet, hands, toys, everything is covered! And I feel amazing!
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Super-Filthy-Fuck-Smear-Gape-and-Squirt.mp4
    File Size : 522.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:31
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 25.836 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 100 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jrb8t6toz3tn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shower Pooping!

Scatshop.com- Shower Pooping!

Description:
    Its time to get wet! I am a dirty girl! I need a shower so bad! But of course I need to poop too! I think a nice relaxing shower and a good shit is just what I need!
    I get in the shower and play with the warm water. I talk very dirty for you. I want you to hear all my dirty thoughts! Then I turn around so you can see my ass and I start pushing out those turds! It feels so good having my shithole stretch open while Im in the nice warm shower. Mmm! It feels amazing!
    Check out how wide my asshole opens up! Oh! I get so horny when my shithole stretches open like that! This is a nice long shit! Ive got quite a few turds up in my asshole! I keep pushing them out though. Im not in a hurry!
    The camera starts to fog up a little but I keep playing with my shit and talking dirty for you. I think its sexy how the hot water has created a nice warm mist in my bathroom.
    I hope you enjoy watching my poop for you!
    (Just to let you know: the water is a little loud. Check your speakers!)
    Scat 142-Shower Pooping!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : showerpoop.mp4
    File Size : 225.68 MB
    Duration : 00:04:42
    Video : AVC, 6 309 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/il4cvshgi2w8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dropping Massive Thick Shit

Scatshop.com- Dropping Massive Thick Shit

Description:
    Im making and sending you a video of me pooping to enjoy while youre finished. I want your nose right up to your screen as you watch me wink my shit-brimmed anus and harden in your hand as you listen to the glistening sounds my wet asshole makes, just begging to shit. I want you licking your lips as my pussy drips with excitement as Im about to birth all these smelly turds for you. Mmm, I show you my load and make you eat all that stinky shit ? So glad you still get to watch me shit from the source
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0110181.mp4
    File Size : 911.46 MB
    Duration : 00:10:49
    Video : AVC, 11.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6il56ftary75

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The just a Sunday Trilogy!

Scatshop.com- The just a Sunday Trilogy!

Description:
    Three Movies-One Price!
    Caviar, latex and a human toilet or simply, its Sunday again! Thats all it takes to make Mistress Carter happy! Because she loves to serve her divine, delicate body excrements at the end of a busy week, to your shit cows!
    And so it has become almost a recurring routine for Saurich to help his Mistress with the weekly relaxation! Merely to be bored with your slave no boredom and to prevent a lack of concentration, the mistress always thinks of new forms of administration of your slave feeding!
    But caviar first, classically under Mistress Carters glass toilet chair!
    And while Saurich is already lying in joyful anticipation under the loo-throne, the mistress first lights a cigarette to relax your divine bowel, to push the brown gold into the wide open mouth of your toilet! But somehow the worm is in there today and so Mistress Carter has to help with some water!
    After the brown shower, Mistress Carters slaves pig Saurich awaits, a little surprise! For while he only knows that there will be a lot of spit and divine champagne of his mistress, Mistress Carter has had a new toilet mask made at Rubbers Finest! And so this rubber mask completely adorns his head, so that the slave can take his service without losing a drop of the precious liquids! At the same time, Mistress Carter sets to work and feeds your human toilet with the finest vintage sparkling wine ala Carter and plenty of divine saliva from your beautiful mouth!
    While slave Saurich is still digesting his mistresss delicatious body excrements, Mistress Carter is already planning the next tasting of her toilet slave! Because even if it seems that the mistress has completely emptied, it requires a thorough deep cleaning! And so Mistress Carter, for the pleasure of the slave, rinses your bowels with water!
    Saurich has already taken place in the new rubber pool and eagerly waits for his adorable mistress! Shortly shaken the gun license Herrinnenpo by, already Mistress Carter starts with the enema party! With a tremendous pressure you shoot the slave your remaining intestinal content, in his wide open toilet mouth! But his body is not too short and so there is a shower ala Carter has washed! Experience an extended, super-class Dirtysession, with great close-ups and addictive slow motion shots of goddess Mistress Jennifer Carter! Just lying directly below would be even closer!
    Model:
    MistressJenniferCarter
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : The-just-a-Sunday-Trilogy.mp4
    File Size : 1912.73 MB
    Duration : 01:31:59
    Video : AVC, 2 800 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m5a8gcxahpur

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Mouth P4

Scatshop.com- Toilet Mouth P4

Description:
    Lady Grace shows Mistress Michelle now which pile of shit comes out of her beautiful asshole and lands directly into the mouth of the toilet slave. Wow, such a big soft and fresh pile of shit. The toilet slave is totally filled up with the second pile of shit now and has to do only one thing, eat, hahaha
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : klomaul_p4_yezz_hd-1.mp4
    File Size : 247.25 MB
    Duration : 00:11:00
    Video : AVC, 3 004 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fk6kgto2xa9f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tina Blade feeding my toilet

Scatshop.com- Tina Blade feeding my toilet

Description:
    Tina Blade is still with me, and she have already «fed» my slave once today! But Tina can shit a lot, and she needs to go one more time. But she has a cruel plan. She tells me shes gonna shit in her hand, and feed the slave. I just love her cruel plan, so I promise to help closing his mouth so nothing gets lost"
    Tina shits in her hand, and she shoves the shit in my toilets mouth with a clear message to start consuming its" food. Tina hold her hand on his lips, so for sure nothing drops out, so no need for me to interfere. Tinas hand is dirty, so my slave must clean her hand, and whatever is left he must put on his dick, and start masturbate with the shit!
    At the end we get sick of watching him, and send him to the bathroom to clean himself!
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Tina-Blade-02.mp4
    File Size : 371.74 MB
    Duration : 00:06:12
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 161 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: