Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hand Shitting and Shit Chewing

Scatshop.com- Hand Shitting and Shit Chewing

Description:
    This is a short and sweet clip of me being a nasty happy shit lover! Lots of giggles and moans as this huge turd gets slowly push out of my asshole and into my waiting hand!
    I hold my fresh turd and admire its weight and smell and color! Its such a pretty shit! I sniff it and I start craving the taste of my turd! I made this beautiful shit! I want to taste it! I slowly open my hungry mouth and inch by inch I bite down on my pretty little poop! MMM! It tastes so good! I chew it and get my fresh shit deeply embedded in my teeth! I smile and laugh in happiness!
    Enjoy!!!
    Scat 18-Hand Shitting and Shit Chewing
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : handshitting.mp4
    File Size : 157.63 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:16
    Video : AVC, 9 501 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/23slwayvi5yr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Slut Shitter

Scatshop.com- Slut Shitter

Description:
    I have to take a huge shit so I sit in the shower to rub my pussy until I relax enough to shit. Its soo arousing to feel it push out. Then I rub my hand in it and show it to you
    ALL HD 1080p quality!!!
    Model:
    MissLucySkye
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : masturbate-piss-and-shit.mpg
    File Size : 242.84 MB
    Duration : 00:02:28
    Video : MPEG Video, 13.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hw8d86tcuimr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alices ass as a toilet

Scatshop.com- Alices ass as a toilet

Description:
    This video you have not seen in our store and possibly on this site . We decided to use our friend Alices ass as our own toilet. Im Marina and Alice completely stripped naked for this video . First we kiss and then kisses Alice lies on her back ass up and Marina becomes a cancer on his knees , and I take the rubber cock and insert it in the ass Alice , as I caress the anus Marina , a bit of tinkering with the anus Alice again I start to fondle the ass of Alice his tongue , after fondling the anus of Alice again, I am entering Alice in the ass rubber cock , and then go right back to fondle the ass of Marina , I can feel the anus swells Marina and Marina wants to go to the toilet , I open my mouth and Marina shit in my mouth , Oh yeah a large number of Marina shit in my mouth , I pull the rubber dick out of Alices ass and spit Marynas shit out of her mouth right into Alices open anus, filling Alices ass with shit I bring Alices ass in rubber again rubber dick and shove Marina Alices shit in the ass, during anal games with Alice I constantly caress my friend Marinas dirty ass , I also want to go to the toilet , and I pull the rubber dick out of Alices ass and first I fill Alices ass with urine , filling my friend Alices anus with urine , I again enter Alices ass with rubber dick , and fuck Her in the ass in which a lot of urine and shit , I pull the rubber dick out of Alices ass the fountain of pee and shit breaks out, fucking Alice all in shit , I again enter a rubber member in the ass Alice but I want to shit right in the anus of his girlfriend I shit in the ass of his girlfriend Alice, but I like it and Alice and Marina, too . After that, I push the shit back into Alices ass with a rubber dick, I fuck my girlfriend in the ass and Marina licks the shit off Alices ass and pussy , we change places and now Marina Fucks Alice with a rubber dick in the ass and I lick the shit off her pussy and ass Alices friends . A lot of shit and urine is a very hot video from us three friends Marina, Alice and Yana
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0652-2.mp4
    File Size : 1350.85 MB
    Duration : 00:13:54
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/drtwgacnpm1v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Play with Shit and Food

Scatshop.com- Play with Shit and Food

Description:
    New premium video filled with really hot shit erotica!) In this video, Im gonna shit a bunch of REALLY great, tasty and fragrant shit!) Will fill my mouth, and play with a big plate of food!) My recipe spaghetti, main sauce is my fresh shit) Want to try the taste) dont be shy, I made this especially for you)) I Hope you dont mind that I played with my shit, before serving? Then quickly upload the video and sit down to watch) PS: a Huge thank you for the feedback that you leave, Im really nice!) There is a lot of new content coming soon, stay tuned) Love you *bark*
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Play-with-Shit-and-Food.wmv
    File Size : 762.73 MB
    Duration : 00:13:00
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 410 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7irdx7qnsqp0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Soft serve poop and farts - Compilation

Scatshop.com- Soft serve poop and farts - Compilation

Description:
    This compilation has 5 clips.
    Clip one is the day after taco Tuesday. I had a nice size burrito before bed. This was shot in a new angle with a full view of my ads and you can clearly see the poop go into the bowel.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Model:
    Amberbooty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Softserve.mp4
    File Size : 450.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:47
    Video : AVC, 7 959 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 122 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x2xjqu0ipp9g

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Beg for My Shit!

Scatshop.com- Beg for My Shit!

Description:
    When you cant resist the cravings anymore, you throw yourself at Mistress feet and beg to be used. You think you are prepare for whats about to happen but, the only preparation you have is your commitment to being use by Me. Watch as I invite Sonya Smothers in this slaves mouth. First of many shitty meals to come!
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Beg-for-My-Shit-tk-2.mp4
    File Size : 1421.68 MB
    Duration : 00:16:13
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qtn55a11p0n6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- poo on the floor

Scatshop.com- poo on the floor

Description:
    poo on the floor
    Model:
    ladyinred88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-1-1.mp4
    File Size : 52.48 MB
    Duration : 00:02:21
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 98.6 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mhbjlkiqo974

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cumfest And Scatfest For My BF

Scatshop.com- Cumfest And Scatfest For My BF

Description:
    Watch me make a video for my bf while hes working in the office.. First i fuck myself and drip creamy cum then pee like a fountain then push out a big poo..
    I then lick my poo and put it in my mouth before smearing my poo all over me then finishing off chewing ?
    Love being a Naughty Girl for my BF
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : cumfest-and-scatfest-for-my-bf.mp4
    File Size : 580.67 MB
    Duration : 00:14:27
    Video : AVC, 5 446 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4xjg36chtcms

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mariahs first poop video~!

Scatshop.com- Mariahs first poop video~!

Description:
    Watch as BBW Mariah Mercy huffs n puffs , pushing out her small shits as they slide out of her fat ass. Poking in and out of her tight hole. Spreading those cheeks wide with ease!
    Model:
    mariahmercy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181231_190923.mp4
    File Size : 947.49 MB
    Duration : 00:08:58
    Video : AVC, 14.5 Mb/s, 29.643 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d2tlaxc74s01

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hot AssFuck Makes Me Shit A Log

Scatshop.com- Hot AssFuck Makes Me Shit A Log

Description:
    **Want this vid for $1 cheaper? Buy on LoveRachelle2.com <3**
    I_ve been a bad little kitty, haven_t I? Don_t I deserve to be punished? I think this ass needs a POUNDING. My boyfriend helps tame this horny naughty little pussy with some ass play-stuffing my ass with his fingers and making me cry with pleasure we_re both dirty talkers and I_m vocal-a screamer and I can_t get enough of him stuffing my little whore mouth with his dirty ass-stained fingers, having me suck and lick his thick cock. but kitty doesn_t want his milk in her mouth, she wants it splurting inside her shit-filled ass <3
    My little pucker is so tight my boyfriend has to force his way through it until he_s finally inside, and my hole swallows him whole He can feel my shit brushing up against his cock and we get super hot from our filthy scat dirty talk, pushing my shit up further inside my poop chute with his ramming cock, and how badly we want him to cum all over my shit when he_s inside my asshole, mixing his cum and my chocolate to make some cookies n_ cream He cums in my ass and I can_t hold in my shit any longer-I shit all over my nice pristine futon, and give you all some naughty close-ups
    (About Us: My boyfriend is a newcomer to scat and is slowly building up his comfortinterest in this kink with me, so far he loves filthy scat dirty talk, feeling my shit inside my ass, stirring up my insides, how hot this shit-kink makes me feel, and loves having me suck his dirty fingers and cock clean afterwards We_re happy to make our second video together to show you guys our fun Looking forward to making more and slowly raising the bar!)
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-hotassfuckmakesmeshitalog.mp4
    File Size : 1611.14 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 182 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: